It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 Anniversary Briefing - ETs left out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Anyone else watch the live Apollo 11 Anniversary Briefing on one of the mass media web sites this morning (Monday July 20)? The Apollo 11 crew talked about space travel. A lot of media was there asking questions.

Not one question was asked about the need and desire to search for Extraterrestrial life as a reason to continue the space program. I found that to be odd. They talked about funding NASA, traveling to the Moon, traveling to Mars, etc. The search for Extraterrestrial life should be at the top of the list of reasons to fund NASA. I believe the evidence is overwhelming that we're being visited by Extraterrestrials.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Technology shouldn't be the number one reason for space exploration. The search for what else is out there, the science, and the search for ET life should be the number one reason. I think when it comes to NASA, their priorities are wrong. Your tax dollars fund NASA, so why not make your voice heard? I took 5 minutes out of my morning to call the White House comments line, and send emails to my reps about this. Easy and painless.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
All I saw was preaching about moving & travelling to planet Mars.
But why?!?!?!
Why not first the moon???
Why did nobody asked at that specific moment why NASA decided to focus on planet Mars instead of the Moon?

Nobody talks about the moon. All I get the feeling they don't want to talk about the moon. all they do is giving me the impression that the moon is nothing special.
I just can't believe it....Not saying that Mars isn't special or interesting etc. But come'on !..the moon is far closer than Mars and why not starting a base on (or in) the moon?
Just don't get it...I truly believe there must be something on the moon.

join