It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Sorry, I don't understand which Israel are you talking about?

The same Israel that killed thousands of children around 6-7 months ago?

Conjecture and inflated casaulty reports by a group seeking international pity to save itself after it attacks another larger nation.

The same Israel who keeps denying the fact that Iran is no threat?

[sarcasm] Yea, I agree with you. Someone who claims to want to wipe you off the map is not threat. [/sarcasm] Rrrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttt

The same Israel who used illegal weapons on defenseless people?

When was this? Seriously I am just curious.

The same Israel who controls America and attacks its Middle Eastern neighbors?

Um each time they were attacked first. People are allowed to defend themselves after all. And controls America?
Well it's more realistic than lizard aliens I will give it that much.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

Israel is an occupying force in the region and therefore can never consider itself to be defending against aggression as all nations reserve the right to self defense - all action of Israel is aggressive by international law and UN resolution -

Thanks for the time you have taken here to humiliate yourself through displays of sheer ignorance, premeditated bias and outright bigotry.....

Lets hope you will display some semblance of understanding international law and historical content on your next foray into the augmenting of the historical record epitropical lambasting and impudicity.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Thanks for the time you have taken here to humiliate yourself through displays of sheer ignorance, premeditated bias and outright bigotry.....

Israel has as much right to exist as Palestine does...

The Palestinian authorities have ALWAYS dismissed any attempt to allow both nations to co-exist.

Israelis have been around that area for as long as Palestinians have, and by law Palestine does not exist because they did not want to accept any of the resolutions that the UN and the world tried to have peace in the region.

Mod Edit: Nope to personal attacks. Cheers -alien

[edit on 21-7-2009 by alien]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by audas

Well I won't derail the thread further arguing how removing visible threats presented by certain individuals who cross certain lines is the work of any "civilized" nation not rewarding them with a free easy life. And I have to say.... [sarcasm] Yes because popular opinion dictates fact. [/sarcasm]

You clearly have not read - which part of conflating the actions of a civilized nations with repugnant acts of barbarity were you deeming civilized ? At which point does the Empire shift from gracious to nefarious as the pursuit of self justification is emboldened above common decency with acts of untold degradation to all concepts of civility ?

Where is this ? Where have you read that acts of barbarity on the most heinous ledger are elevated, like some apotheosis of evil to saintly act when the purpose is self serving - when, where who ever pontificated upon such an outrageous consideration ?

No one ever - except you. Only you could think that acts of unqualified evil are in some way acceptable if they serve your own means - you are truly morally defunct.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
These people are savages. Women are sacred and the most beautiful miracles on earth. HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE treat them wrong. WTF gives them the right...

I CANNOT stand women haters. These people get no sympathy from me. This is just something else to add to my LONG list of problems with this religion.

Treat women right, please. I WISH I could run across some of these women torturers, I'm not even going to say what I'd do...

How the HELL can you beat and rape women? The mindset of ANYONE who does that I will never understand.

These people are scum.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Thanks for resorting to ad homs so early.
As for the rest, Israel was created by the UN and international community. And if you really want to apply that rationale evenly, we in America have the right to be attacked and killed by Native Americans. Hate to tell you everyone has a right to live minus attack and the aggressor is the one who attacks first. And lobbing rockets on someones head minus any such attack against you is an act of aggression and the other person has a right to act to protect the furtherance of their life.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The source: An Israeli newspaper

"The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed. "

I mean come on people, who in their right mind could take this for anything more then the blatant Mossad propaganda it so surely is.

Apart from the blatant plants in these forums throwing scorn on the "evil regime" a little to readily I do believe genuine forum readers are falling for this nonsense also. Wake up people, this has all been done before.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

I clearly haven't read?
Might want to pay attention to what I said.
And as I am derailing with this, it will be my lost response to you. Good day.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boredsilly

I posted several other sources which clearly shows this indeed happens in Iran, even from the mouth of an Iranian woman who escaped to Canada.

Again, like so many others apparenlty haven't learned to do, learn to read before you start making wild claims that this is propaganda.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boredsilly

And there is no reason an individual within such an organization would not want annoynomity? I mean it's altogether possible it's simply a lie but I could also understand that if true why someone would not wish to be named if they let this particular cat out the bag.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

That comes as absolutely no suprise. *I am Jack's complete lack of suprise.*
Damn it I responded again. Meh, I am only human after all. This really is the last one.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
These people are savages. Women are sacred and the most beautiful miracles on earth. HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE treat them wrong. WTF gives them the right...

I CANNOT stand women haters. These worthless bags of crap get no sympathy from me. This is just something else to add to my LONG list of problems with this religion.

Treat women right, please. I WISH I could run across some of these women torturers, I'm not even going to say what I'd do...

How the HELL can you beat and rape women? The mindset of ANYONE who does that I will never understand.

These people are scum.

Read my post - racist, bigoted, ignoramus.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lmao I'm black (half, but I'm still a blackman regardless). and have encountered racism myself I'm not some racist. I have BIG problems with islam. It is also corrupting the souls of many of my people who convert to it. These young black men become hollow shells of the great people they once were. Including some of my friends.

Pulling the race card shows weakness.

What you pulling the race card for anyways? lmao. Pulling your little race card is rediculous. Just because I disagree with you doesnt make me a racist. ALSO Islam is not a race. I wasnt really only talking about iran I was talking about ALL of islam. They treat women like GARBAGE forcing them to wear burqas and all that crap. Stoning them for being "dishonorable" to their loser husbands... it goes on and on..

You are no better than a women just because you are a man. They arent your property. I'm a man and have the UTMOST respect for women. All REAL men do, these people who treat women like crap are not real men, they are insecure weaklings. Without women none of us would exist. RESPECT them!!!

And this has nothing to do with religion, I like no religion.

This has NOTHING to do with race. Even some of my own people are islamic, and trust me I dont hate my own, But I DO dislike the religion they choose.

I'm also a marine and have seen firsthand these people mistreating women when I was in iraq.

Dont preach to me.

You know NOTHING about me

I think maybe YOU are the bigot, sir.

BTW, there have been many other articles posted in here that back up the one on page one.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Wow.

I think that post he made qualifies as an "ad hominem" attack, bro.

You're a marine?

I'm US Army - been in nearly 8 years.

Cheers!

*You and I seem to keep popping up in the same threads, too. lol

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Really... how about we stay on topic here which I believe is the rape and torture of women in Iran, yes?

And now back on topic

I for one am appalled at the government of Iran for allowing this to take place.

I wonder how this man lives with him self if this story is indeed true.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

Wow.

I think that post he made qualifies as an "ad hominem" attack, bro.

You're a marine?

I'm US Army - been in nearly 8 years.

Cheers!

*You and I seem to keep popping up in the same threads, too. lol

Yeah it really was an attack..

Yeah I'm a marine, have been since I turned 18 in 2001. I was shot in the face and was honorably discharged a few years ago. We are a military family, most my fam is military. My sister also was a marine and was killed in 2005 in iraq. I have no sympathy for these islamic fundamentalists over there and I NEVER will.

I appreciate your service, man.

And SPC I appreciate your service, too.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I have to wounder about the mindset that would use White Phosphorus against these same women.

Is the mindset displayed at Fallujah any different?

I know, two wrongs don't make a right. But why the double standards?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

I have to wounder about the mindset that would use White Phosphorus against these same women.

Is the mindset displayed at Fallujah any different?

I know, two wrongs don't make a right. But why the double standards?

Are you suggesting that me being a marine I've killed innocent women? I have NEVER killed a women OR anyone whos innocent. EVER. Not even in cross fire or by accident.

The people who blew my sister to 500 pieces arent innocent. I'm sick of people thinkng everyone over there is innocent. Until you go there you have NO IDEA what goes on...

And Contrary to popular belief us marines dont get off on killing

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I apologize.
I, of course, did not mean you personally. I have no idea where you were deployed or if you even set foot anywhere near Fallujah.

There's been a few calls for the justification of military interventions in Iran in this thread. I'm just not seeing the logic in it.

Until you go there you have NO IDEA what goes on

You don't need to be over there to know that invading another sovereign nation is wrong. - That using WP on civilians is wrong.

[edit on 21/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

I apologize.
I, of course, did not mean you personally. I have no idea where you were deployed or if you even set foot anywhere near Fallujah.

There's been a few calls for the justification of military interventions in Iran in this thread. I'm just not seeing the logic in it.

Oh no, of course I understand where you are coming from. And I know what you mean. Although I dont share the same opinions as you probably, I can still respect your views. I just sometimes get ticked off when people respond to me like that, I take it as they are just attacking me because I'm a marine. Reason I thought you were attacking me is because I mentioned I was a marine a couple posts above yours. I apoligise.

And sorry if my post came off as rude or anything, I didnt mean it to.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join