It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

A difference between Israel and Iran:

In Israel they don't rape women before a public execution where the crowd participates. In Israel they don't hang homosexuals in the street. In Israel the police won't arrest you for sitting in a car alone with a man. In Israel if you speak out against the government you don't mysteriously disappear.

In Iran if you go against the clerics and the government it will be a painful death.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It reminds me of the time when America was telling us about how the Iraqi troops where throwing premature babies out of the there humidicribs which turned out to be more American BS!
There a race of liars!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by purplemonkey
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed.

hmm compelling evidence... i guess your right though its not like isreal has in interest in defaming or dehumanising Iran.. thats just crazy talk

Do you intentionally not read???? This is the THIRD time I've posted this info - and the last because if you don't respond to it this time I will assume you CAN'T.

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by purplemonkey
jew post

don't believe the propaganda

Really??? I suggest do your homework... not everything is propaganda.. remember, deny ignorance.

Iran's penal code sanctions rape

A disturbing finding of the U.N. Report of the Economic and Social Council, 6 Nov. 1990 (Doc.A/45/697), was that virgin women condemned to death were forcibly married to officials on the eve of their execution. These officials would then rape the condemned, in the belief that such would prevent her from going to Heaven. This is a blatant violation of Article 7 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 1966, which prohibits torture, cruel or degrading treatment or punishment. This point of law was successfully argued in the Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in 1998, (IT-95-17/1-PT) setting the precedent, which elaborated:

"Rape of a detainee by an official of the State must be considered to be a grave and abhorrent form of ill-treatment given the ease with which the offender can exploit the vulnerability and weakened resistance of his victim"

Noone is excusing Iran's record , but then again - the US executes more of its own citizens per capita than anyone on earth - also has the highest incarceration rate of any country on earth as a straight figure - so lets put this in a realistic perspective----

You have posted an article from what is widely acknowledged in all academic circles as thoroughly unusable source - ie the Jerusalem Post - it is a state mouth piece for the far right wing - you can not be in any way serious when posting links from it - it is a beginners mistake.

Secondly - you have linked to a blog spot which makes wild claims and then makes reference to a UN resolution relating to activities in Yugoslavia, there is no link to the resolution, a search provides no link, and a link provided in the comments section proves there is no resolution - so what a total crock of bull = thoroughly discreditable.

This is a serious allegation - and one that needs some backing up. Institutions like the UN, Red Cross and of COURSE Amnesty International are all over this type of thing - are you saying that they have no reference to it ? That they have simply not bothered to comment on it ? Or that only the JP and some random blogger has the inside scoop on this ? WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP - where is your research ?

Now let me correct your disgusting assumptions on Iran - the laws which have been posted here are fundamental sunni laws - thats right - Sunni - in other words the Taliban, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia use these laws - this is easily verifiable on many websites for institutions such as the afore mentioned - Amnesty etc, now these are US allies - so in fact your country is the one who supports them.

I am amazed at the profound willingness of people to smear and spread hatred - the OP is hence forth noted as a committed rascist and will be placed on my watch list for this type of outrageous accusations - your sources are incredibly flimsy, if not obviously bias, your research totals nothing and for such a serious allegation can only be put down to a willful attempt at slanderous bigotry, and finally your lack of logic or simple reasoning on thsi can only assume a profound asinine intellect or again a willfull attempt at rascist, religious bigotry - you are a disgrace.

Again - Egypt has the worst statistics of female castration of any nation on earth - while Saudi Arabia is the worst human rights violators on earth - BOTH US ALLIES....

In fact the US has repeatedly and roundly accused of the same acts of barbarity - rape and murder..... yes this is well known and Seymore Hersch along with others have spoken publicly about this and agreed that they would not release the photos as it would irreparably damage the US - MY GOD.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE NOW ?

Always good to tear strips off someone so clearly racist, bigoted and steeped in ignorance with a clear agenda of subversion.

I am thoroughly shocked at the willingness of so many people to participate in such disgusting muck racking and hypocrisy - grotesque behaviour.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by audas]

[edit on 20-7-2009 by audas]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Don't you mean nation?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is for all yall that say " oh, you just dont understand them"....

The muslim culture is nothing but a cess pool of animals. period. Maybe if the Nazis had chosen them and not the jews, things could be better over there.

They are the Borg.

When women have to be raped before murder, this is NOT a culture...its a blight on the human genome!

When will the liberals ever learn. I feel for the parents over there that are "Muslim" by sword point.

My family would rather take their chances at killing basij than live a day in that rat hole. Go into Iraq, arm a bunch of friends, come home, and go hunting. Make Iran better, then Paki, Afganistan, and then all of those unite to burn Mecca and Medina into smoldering piles with all of the populace that didnt join the resistance.

Indonesia, China next. Maybe Europe would grow their "pair" back and throw out the invaders as well.

I see hope for these folks in the mid east. I just hope that the rest of the world (including us!) dont stomp out the fire.

PEOPLE WILL BE FREE!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Friend.

WE DONT EXECUTE ENOUGH!

When some dirt bag rapes a child, is a repeat burgler, murderer, someone that steals the pensions from old people.

these are the ones that should be eliminated from society.

In NATURE, what is bad is cast out to die. period. The rest of the species is free to grow healthy.

People like you say "hey, maybe a penal colony". They can escape (unless the area is well mined".

No. Execution IS a deterent. They cant do it again.

I dont want ANY of these dirt bags to be able to hurt my family OR yours. Regardless of if I know you or not, WITH EVERY CELL IN MY BODY I WOULD DEFEND YOU AND YOURS IF I WERE BETWEEN EVIL AND YOU! PERIOD. ...even if you were too scared to do so.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Iran: the only place were it's okay to kill little girls.
I hope somebody attacks Iran or something, they deserve an attack.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't doubt many of these sorts of things happened/are happening in Iran right now. I've been an avid follower of whats going on there and some of the pictures and stories i've heard have been truely shocking. Rape has always been a particularly shocking thing to me as an affront to the responsibilities of being a man (treat a woman like a lady, respect your elders and others until they prove themselves unworthy of that respect), so i hope the people who did such things (as well as the needless beating and murdering of innocent students and protestors) get their rightful ticket straight to hell and a nice toasty warm spot therein.

The sad part is they WILL, but not likely any time soon...as bad people tend to have the will and the firepower to retain the positions of athority and power that they've attained.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I'm sure no little girls will be killed in the attack.
You don't really think smart bombs are that smart do ya?

This ladies and gentlemen is why propaganda works!

[edit on 20/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
maybe if Iran didn't treat women like garbage, other countries might have some respect for Iran.

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by Chovy

I'm sure no little girls will be killed in the attack.
You don't really think smart bombs are that smart do ya?

This ladies and gentlemen is why propaganda works!

[edit on 20/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

How is it "the liberals" fault that women are raped and killed in other cultures? Liberals seem to get up very early in the morning to be pulling off all the evils of the world they're accused of on here.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

maybe if Iran didn't treat women like garbage, other countries might have some respect for Iran.

Perhaps, but that doesn't excuse the fact that you are calling for mass murder.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by getreadyalready

Let me get this right. You see females as a piece of meat?

Honestly, I have seen some videos of beautiful women being stoned to death, and I have thought what a waste. I think they should ship all those "evil" women over here to the West. Let them "corrupt" us for awhile. Woman saved. Muslims feel superior and get one over on us infidels. And us infidels get more beautiful women in our population.

Win-Win-Win.

The last quotation in your posting, disgusts me. This should not be happening at all.

A womans right to live is as equal as any males right to live. No one is superior over the other.

I think you have taken this post the wrong way. Yes the poster was using humour in describing a despicable situation but he was not implying what you are saying. He is simply suggesting that women who are considered evil should NOT be executed and raped, but rather sent out of the country to a nation that would respect them for who they are.

This way, Iran has removed females they consider "evil" (win for Iran), the women themselves get to live in Western society and are no longer oppressed (win for the women) and people in the West have a greater chance of finding love because the population of females has increased (win for people in the West).

You should be focussing your anger on the religious fanatical leaders of Iran who seem to consider certain females MUCH less than pieces of meat.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Sorry, I don't understand which Israel are you talking about?

The same Israel that killed thousands of children around 6-7 months ago?

The same Israel who keeps denying the fact that Iran is no threat?

The same Israel who used illegal weapons on defenseless people?

The same Israel who controls America and attacks its Middle Eastern neighbors?

The Zionist nation?

*Drinks Kool-Aid*

You're right. They are WONDERFUL!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

Read my post - racist, bigoted, ignoramus.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Sorry, I don't understand which Israel are you talking about?

The same Israel that killed thousands of children around 6-7 months ago?

Conjecture and inflated casaulty reports by a group seeking international pity to save itself after it attacks another larger nation.

The same Israel who keeps denying the fact that Iran is no threat?

[sarcasm] Yea, I agree with you. Someone who claims to want to wipe you off the map is not threat. [/sarcasm] Rrrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttt

The same Israel who used illegal weapons on defenseless people?

When was this? Seriously I am just curious.

The same Israel who controls America and attacks its Middle Eastern neighbors?

Um each time they were attacked first. People are allowed to defend themselves after all. And controls America?
Well it's more realistic than lizard aliens I will give it that much.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Well I won't derail the thread further arguing how removing visible threats presented by certain individuals who cross certain lines is the work of any "civilized" nation not rewarding them with a free easy life. And I have to say.... [sarcasm] Yes because popular opinion dictates fact. [/sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

For want to not get involved in this verbal hellstorm, I just want to say your post pretty much sums it up.

I, like Laurauk do not agree with the concept of religion whatsoever. Period. No one from any religious faith will ever sway me away from being agnostic.

However.

I do afford respect for those who do hold religious beliefs because I believe we create our realities.

Your words, "...they don't execute people who don't convert to Judaism..." is the most honest and accurate assessment of the way things are (in RELIGIOUS) terms over there.

First of all.

To hold belief in a "religion" which you can only show a book or some scraps of papyrus or parchment and some buildings for.... is borderline silly. Then, to take that one step further and start trying to convert others... that's where you crossed over into "annoying." Once you decide, based off of your hocus pocus and obscure writings from centuries before that you need to KILL other humans because they don't believe in your gibberish? That deserves the attention of some type of power to take a heavy hand and slap you good and hard across the face.

Hence the US Military.

I'm going back to Iraq soon.

I can't wait.

Round 3.

I'm not a conservative, I'm not a liberal. I'm what some people call "republican", but I don't believe that. Nor am I democrat. My political views are totalitarian, but I barely ever bring that up.

I think for anyone to take a religious belief so far that they allow it to start interfering with logical, grown-up things like, oh I don't know, government, science, politics, etc...... that's when there are serious issues.

Having a religion is fine by me - but keep it to your damned self.

Star for Laurauk and star for you, my friend.

Hell, I think I should open another thread up.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas

Noone is excusing Iran's record , but then again - the US executes more of its own citizens per capita than anyone on earth - also has the highest incarceration rate of any country on earth as a straight figure - so lets put this in a realistic perspective----

You are the ignorant person making wild claims, but then again you do the same thing on EVERY topic you discuss...

The United States DOES NOT execute more Americans than any other nation... That is a lie...

CHINA is the main executioner in the WORLD...

Friday, 6 July, 2001, 10:12 GMT 11:12 UK
China 'outstrips world' on executions

China executed more people in the last three months than the rest of the world did in the past three years, the human rights group Amnesty International says.

In a report published on Friday, the London-based group said China has put people to death not just for violent crimes, but also for offences such as bribery, embezzlement and stealing gasoline.

"The campaign is nothing short of an execution frenzy, a huge waste of human life," it says.

Ethnic Uighurs in Xinjiang have been executed for subversion

Using figures tallied from publicly available reports, Amnesty International said that since an anti-crime campaign, Strike Hard, was launched in April, China has carried out at least 1,781 executions and passed 2,960 death sentences.

In contrast, Amnesty International counted 1,751 executions in the rest of the world over the past three years.

But only a fraction of death sentences and executions in China are publicly reported and the actual number of people put to death is far higher, the group said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Apart from China, there are MANY other countries around the world that EXECUTEs their people, among them IRAN...

You sir are nothing more than an ignorant excuse for a man, or woman.

You should inform yourself instead of spreading so many lies like you keep doing...

BTW, do not try to defend yourself just so you don't embarras yourself anymore, and waste our time...

[edit on 21-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join