It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
More from the Independent:

In Afghanistan Ayman Udas was a singer and songwriter who wore lipstick and appeared on TV, defying her family. She was a divorced mother of two who had remarried. Ten days after this she was shot dead, allegedly by her brothers, who must think they are upright moral upholders with places reserved in paradise. In March President Karzai gave monstrous tribal leaders what they demanded, absolute control over wives by husbands and the right to rape them on the marital bed. Protests by brave women in that country and international outrage has forced him to step back from this commitment but there is concern that he is too weak to hold out, and once again women will become the personal and political playthings of men.

Let's to Pakistan then shall we, the country that once elected a woman head of state. The divinely beautiful Swat Valley has, for reasons of political expediency, been handed over to the Taliban, and there they have blown up over a hundred schools for girls and regularly flog young females on the streets. The girls are shrouded and forbidden to scream because the female voice has the potential to arouse desire. Or pity perhaps.

www.independent.co.uk...

If females scream in pain when flogged their voices has the potential to arouse desire ?????

I know a muslim male who forbids his wife and daughters to hang their underwear on the washing line, because he claims, the sight of the underwear will 'arouse desire'. In whom --- himself ? This is a groin-centred culture and needs to be educated, elevated. Muslim males need to learn to discipline their obviously easily-aroused selves !

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Am I surprised?

We see the Jews kill people in Palestine everyday and no one cares. We see Africans being killed by drug cartels and no one cares. The Nazis killed many and no one cared during that time.

Now this comes out about Muslims?

Propaganda.

They are trying to demonize Islam and get people ready for the coming war, and there WILL be a war.

Do I think these events of rape and murder happen? Yes, it happens all over the world everyday, but this news coming out during our times now is PURE Propaganda.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yer it sounds like propaganda! They must be gearing up for a new war against Iran!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
This world never never fails to sicken me, and once again this is something in the name of religion.

The more I hear about things like this the more I hope Project Bluebeam is a reality.

What people will do to because of their 'faith' just makes me lose hope in humanity

They didn't do this because of their "faith" - please make no mistake about this - they did it precisely because they HAVE NO FAITH in anything but their own lust, their own personal power over others weaker than they....that is not "faith" in the spiritual sense of faith in God but its exact opposite...this kind of evil is an equal opportunity disease that affects religious and non-religious folk alike....Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, Khmer Rouge are some of your garden variety atheist killers and then the Jim Jones variety of religious nuts, Spanish inquisition, Calvin, Thuggees....

If any of these folk or the officials at the prison where these "virgin criminals" are held had actually ever encountered the God of Mercy or Love or surrendered to Him they would have been incapable of such atrocities but the fact is they were convicted of nothing but their own desire and that is what they followed...
Don't need a religion for that - just a free range ego, and arrogance without borders...then you can override any moral teachings and justify any obscene behavior....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow, I don't know what to be shocked by. Certainly a heinous disgrace, but c'mon people! Iran have and will continue to mistreat their women. They've done it for a LONG time, why stop now?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I feel sick and kind of wish i did not read the thread,things like this go on and barely nobody know's and those that do know do nothing?

st vaast i starred you for a particular post you made which is something ive thought for a while

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Yup. They are really raking the dirt. We even got a volunteer Israeli 'daywatch' disinformationalist on board.

I think the kick off on Iran will probably be in September if it is a land war on account of the heat. If it is just bombings, probably in about two to three weeks.

We saw this sort of build up before Gaza and the Lebanon.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
On approximately Page Three of this thread, member 'ElectricUniverse' detailed the public hanging of a young girl (whom I've mentioned several times in my own posts in this thread) because she was impregnated by her much older married rapist (who stood by, smoking leisurely, as the girl and his own unborn child were left to swing in the heat in the middle of the public square).

The girl was mildly intellectually impaired. But what she lacked in articulation, she certainly made up for in spirit and sense of justice. She was forced to defend herself under the manifestly unjust Islamic law.

Because she spoke up for herself, the judge condemned her to death by hanging. He admitted he had been enraged by the girl's spirit, or what the old guy in the frock described as her 'sharp tongue'.

That girl had guts to burn. She went to her death proud and still decrying Islamic injustice. Where did she learn all that -- injustice towards women is certainly not taught in that region. So she was born with it. No other explanation. Which proves amongst other things that some people are born knowing right from wrong. And I'm very glad that's the case. It's all that can give us hope, isn't it ?

Here is the link to BBC News, detailing Islam's shame and murderous policies towards women, girls and little infants. Hoax? Sorry .. no hoax. This happened and was filmed by a Western documentary crew. It was televised worldwide. Many of us saw it in disbelief. So save this link. Never know when you might need it to counter loud cries of 'hoax' any time these atrocities reach the eyes and ears of Westerners. And be glad your daughter isn't being raised under Islamic law.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

It's easier to shoot the messenger and scream hoax and propaganda than it is to realise that we live in a harsh world with some rather nasty human elements in it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

It's easier to shoot the messenger and scream hoax and propaganda than it is to realise that we live in a harsh world with some rather nasty human elements in it.

What are gibbering on about? You obviously haven't checked out my exposure of the fraudulent OP article.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Am I surprised?

We see the Jews kill people in Palestine everyday and no one cares. We see Africans being killed by drug cartels and no one cares. The Nazis killed many and no one cared during that time.

Now this comes out about Muslims?

Propaganda.

They are trying to demonize Islam and get people ready for the coming war, and there WILL be a war.

Do I think these events of rape and murder happen? Yes, it happens all over the world everyday, but this news coming out during our times now is PURE Propaganda.

sure, here in Dallas there are almost 2 murders a day and no one give a hoot.. let alone all the other Big Cities...

people worried about murders somewhere eles where they probally never been, probally never will ever go...

Drug cartels in USA roam the streets and are not much different than the Taliban, while people drive right by them going to Jack in the Box to eat a hamburger...

there has been plenty of young women and men executed in USA over drugs, just not by the military,.

it shows the prioritys are backwards, fix others problems, Ignor our own...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You need to step back and deal with your paranoia and belief in your own smarts.

I've been kicked out of countless forums for attempting to expose zionism. Yeah. Kicked and abused.

But this is an entirely different cup of tea here.

The links and information I and others have posted was first revealed in mainstream media worldwide --- much of it months or years ago. It was NEWS. Do you understand that not every damn article of news and information around the world has Iran as its agenda? Do you realise that Islamic injustices re: women was being exposed back in the days of WW2?

You are suffering from tunnel vision. You are behaving like Johnny One Note. It's not to your credit. Women are little girls are suffering, but you, as Johnny One Note, are so filled with hatred towards others that you can't see the woods for the trees.

Step back. Walk away for half an hour. Admit to yourself that although YOU are obsessed with zionism and impending war with Iran --- women and girls HAVE suffered, ARE suffering, WILL suffer under Islamic law.

And it's people like YOU who are -- unwittingly perhaps --- aiding and abetting the rapes, torture, murder etc. of infants, children, women and girls under Islamic law.

The Islamic legal system (what an oxymoron) and Islamic misogynists THANK YOU for covering for them.

YOU and those like you (who believe you're justice-fighters) are helping these monstrous crimes to continue because you feel you have to deny them in order to prop up your obsession with war against Iran.

Can you try, please, to protest against war with Iran AND against unjust Islamic laws against females ? Is that too big an ask ? Or do you genuinely believe that Iran is a little Disneyland where everything is perfect and everyone is happy and nothing wrong ever occurs and no woman or child is ever raped or put to death or tortured?

If you believe such a fairytale farce, then you of all people need to take a good honest look at Iran --- at how it treats its women and children --- and you above all need to actually READ the information behind the links provided. To do otherwise would make a mockery of your claimed concern with Iran, would mark you as a coward, as a child, as someone who just want to 'feel good about himself' by pretending to support a cause.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

An article from the Jerusalem post.....

Why am I not surprised ?????

These Iranian guards are bastards, so bastards and bastards and half then for the other side.

I Don't buy it, I don't care about either anyway.

Ciao.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
After reading the First post, I feel like vomiting, and couldn't even read anymore.

9 years old?. I have a daughter around that age.....

Makes me want to do something VERY nasty to these men, and thier people as a whole for believing in such religious tripe!

Really IF there was a loveing ,caring God would he really allow half the atrocities that go on in this world.

and don't give me that free will, or original sin, or have faith crap.

This is just hideous. It appears IF the major religions of the world are real, which is a HUUUUUUUUGE if. (actually it's an impossibility imo), anyway IF the religions are correct, it seems Satan or Lucifer, or whatever other name he goes by in other religions is running the show at this point.

SICKENING!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Listen dude, it is up to Iranians to put their house in order. Unlike Israel, Iran has never invaded anyone and they have been attacked non-stop since the 1950s.

Now that Israel is gunning for them, and you know the first shots are slander campaigns, a lot of innocent Iranian people like everyone here are going to be dead.

All you have done on this thread is dredge through horrendous crime reports that have made it the news due to their oddness. There is more violent crimes against women in the US than happens out of all the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. This is a proven fact.

It doesn't matter what the religion is, a crime is a crime.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by getreadyalready

*post removed, above*

Can you believe this rubbish. Honestly, you have got to be insane.

Mod edit: removed ill-mannered post

[edit on 20-7-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Too bad you provide nothing but dated material and a study that does list Iran as an human rights abuser on the subject of women.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by bobbylove321

Yup. They are really raking the dirt. We even got a volunteer Israeli 'daywatch' disinformationalist on board.

Dnevnoi Dozor.

Who is that volunteer Israeli 'daywatch' disinformationalist you claim to have on the board? Is it me you are alluding to? If so, and if I really am dropping disinformation all over here, at least I'm relevant to reality.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

But Marg, just because other Islamic nations do it, does it mean it is ok for the Iranian regime to do it?

We all know, or at least most of us, that this does happen in every Islamic nation that is ruled by Sharia law.

Not all Muslims want this, but there are Muslim organizations that are trying to bring Sharia law to western countries.

For example, there is a thread in these forums about Britain having 85 Sharia courts, and similar gorups are trying to do the same in the U.S. not to mention that Muslim youths are gang raping women also in European nations due to Islamic rules about women having to wear a jihab or their are seen as prostitutes, even if they are European women.

Here is the thread in this same section of the forums.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Danny is trying to claim apparenlty that this is not because of the rules of Islam, yet Sharia law is an Islamic rule, which ALL Islamic nations which are ruled by Islam, are also ruled by Sharia, hence despite Danny's claims, yes the problem is because of the Islamic rule.

Would Israel post evidence against a regime that is constantly talking about the destruction of Israel, and "wiping Israel off the world" more than other Islamic nations which are farther away and are not constantly calling for the destruction of Israel? Of course they would, and so would you if you were in their case.

However, this is no excuse for killing all Iranians, since there are many innocent Iranians who do not want to participate in this, however, there is a tendency in many Muslim families and including fathers and mothers to put their religious beliefs before their daughters, hence they even demand their own daughters to be executed for crimes they were not guilty of, ALL because of Sharia law, which is an Islamic rule.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join