It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

They didn't try to steal land. If they did take land then they would have returned it, just like the Sinai Peninsula, Jordan's coast of the Dead Sea, and the Golan Heights. You don't know what's going on.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I guess we should ( sigh ) run on over there and bomb the hell out of those dang Iranians

Just awful timing of this whole thing . The thread , I mean. Now ... I don't mean any disrespect- but depending on where the info came from... Op you may be part of someone else's game.

An awful lot of VIPs want you to want to attack Iran . How easily some of us become a mob. And , it's not about oil.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I thought you were intelligent but you seem to be a lackey of the Hamas or the Revolutionary Guard. Stop spreading misinformation in the name of denying ignorance as you are only perpetrating ignorance.

Also, I'm as Israeli as cheddar cheese is as strong as steel. I am not an Israeli. I am not an Arab. I am a human.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You know. It's a good thing for people like THIS that I haven't suddenly come across a whole crapload of money or power. I would find a way to make all of them beg for death at the end. They deserve no better.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I truly am sorry for being so darn suspicious, OP... I am not the only one.
Why would a crime or a series of crimes in Madagasca... I mean Iran , get you or anyone else thousands of miles and 3 or 4 cultures away so worked up bout ?

I just gotta ask... is there one of those ...Close Scrutiny by the Administrators warnings on this thread ? I do notice them whenever the subject of J , I , or Z is brought up.

Above Top Secret

Lets bomb these subhumans, I say !

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi

I thought you were intelligent but you seem to be a lackey of the Hamas or the Revolutionary Guard. Stop spreading misinformation in the name of denying ignorance as you are only perpetrating ignorance.

Also, I'm as Israeli as cheddar cheese is as strong as steel. I am not an Israeli. I am not an Arab. I am a human.

Why are you so insistent in proving your disassociation with Israel. I really don't care but I do note that you seem to want to position yourself as a neutral that happens to condemn the enemies of Israel.

I am in no way neutral with regards to Israeli policies in the same way that I have a dislike for any murderer.

Rather than emotionally declaring me as spreading misinformation how about looking at the article that instigated this thread. It is fake as I proved yet you descend into ad hominem attacks.

Here I am commenting on Israel and here you are commenting on me. Very odd indeed.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

They didn't try to steal land. If they did take land then they would have returned it, just like the Sinai Peninsula, Jordan's coast of the Dead Sea, and the Golan Heights. You don't know what's going on.

They didn't try to steal land. If they did take land then they would have returned it

You crack me up dude.

How about giving me your wallet. I promise to return it!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

If I'm keeping you from getting some sleep, just close the browser.

I'm only disassociating myself from Israel because you've stated many times that I'm related to Israel when I am not. I may as well say you're the digital arm of Hamas, would you deny that? I'm not part of the Mossad.

Or... Am I? (That's the classic catalyst of creating doubt.)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Israel isn't like China. They would actually return unlike how China feverishly tries to reinstate its 'ownership' of Tibet at every turn.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If I'm keeping you from getting some sleep, just close the browser.

I'm only disassociating myself from Israel because you've stated many times that I'm related to Israel when I am not. I may as well say you're the digital arm of Hamas, would you deny that? I'm not part of the Mossad.

Or... Am I? (That's the classic catalyst of creating doubt.)

Apparently I am not the only one suspecting you. Or am I?

OK. Good night but don't misbehave. Excessive zionism tends to repel.

[edit on 073131p://pm3105 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
IS this real? really? plz tell me no plz

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast

'Marriage

Under the Islamic Rules, the family protection law has been abrogated. The Islamic Republic resolutely supports the practice of polygamy.

Under the Islamic Republic, provisional marriage was sanctioned. Consequently, a man may marry "four Permanent" and as many "Provisional" wives as he desires.

The marriage age for girls was reduced to 13 and with the father's consent, a girl may marry at the age of nine. No restriction on the age of the man. In recent years the marriage age for women has been reduced to 9 years of age.

"The most suitable time for a girl to get married is the time when the girl can have her first menstrual period in her husband's house rather than her father's." Ayatollah Khomeini.

Iranian women are prevented to marry foreigners unless they obtain a written permission from the Ministry of Interior. The Ministry of Interior's Director General for the Affairs of Foreign Citizens and Immigrants, Ahmad Hosseini, stated on 30 March 1991: "Marriages between Iranian women and foreign men will create many problems for these women and their children in future, because the marriages are not legally recognized. Religious registrations of such marriages will not be considered as sufficient documentation to provide legal services to these families."

Source: www.homa.org...

Custody of Children

Women can not have the custody of their children unless there is no male relative in the father's family. In case of dissolution of marriage, a mother's right of custody over her children is limited to the son up to 2 years of age and to the daughter under 7 years, even when the father has died. At the end of this "legal" period the child should be returned to the father with no visitation rights for the mother. If the father is dead, the children must be handed over to the father's family.

www.homa.org...

[Quote] Punishment

A couple of weeks following Dr. Homa Darabi's self-immolation, a young woman was stoned to death in the city of Qom in front of her husband and her two small children. Her guilt was adultery, even though no man was found to have had a relation with her. She did not receive any trial and was not allowed to have an attorney. A Mullah convicted her in less than sixty seconds and the stoning took place the next day. Her head was shaven and she was buried in mod up to her shoulders. Reported by Iranian Radio News.

www.homa.org...

Should have known this thread would be taken off topic.

Above is information, plus source, which was posted on Page 5.

The OP is not a hoax. Incredible, yes. Disgusting, yes. Inhuman, yes.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The problem is that animals in the guise of humans are in control. They KNOW what they're doing is wrong but they don't care. They like torturing because they're evil.
Unfortunately, maybe we need cheney's executions squads to go in and remove the evil PERMANENTLY.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Female Political Prisoners

Under the Islamic Republic, most of the female political prisoners are charged with waging war against God. Thus, according to the Islamic Officials they are war prisoners and may be considered as the slaves of the Islamic Warriors. Consequently, the guardians of the revolution, namely the Pasdars, may treat them as they like. Each woman in the prison belongs to one guard. He may lawfully consider his slave as a concubine and force her into sexual intercourse or inflict other tortures on her.

In his 1992 report, the United Nations Special Representative, Commission on Human Rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran, writes that, "requests made by the victims from their parents to supply them with contraceptives and the silence of the Islamic officials who have refused to deny the above charges are alarming clues which confirm such allegations."

Girls condemned to death may not undergo the sentence as long as they are virgins. Thus they are systematically raped before the sentence is executed.

To rape women prisoners, especially virgin girls, who are accused of being against the regime, is a normal and daily practice in the Islamic Republic's prisons, and by doing so, the clergies declare that they adhere to the merits of the Islamic principles and laws, preventing a virgin girl to go to heaven. Mullahs believe that these are ungodly creatures and they do not deserve the heaven, therefore they are raped to make sure that they will end up in hell.

Despite the fact that all Conventions and agreed covenants of the United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights have to be strictly observed by the member states, the Islamic republic of Iran's Constitution mentions nothing about the equality of men and women. The Article 19 of the Islamic Constitution concerning the equality of people is quite silent where the sex is concerned.

www.homa.org...

Further information which was provided on Page 5 of this thread for the benefit of those intent on derailing this thread and crying 'hoax'.

No, the above information was not sourced by Israel. It is from the site of an Iranian American whose sister --- a 53 year old medical doctor who spent most of her life in the US --- set herself ablaze in protest about the way Islamic and Iranian women and girls are made to suffer under fundamentalist Islam.

Those wishing to continue crying 'hoax' may find details of Dr. Homa Darabi's self-immolation on Wiki and the Net generally.

Crying 'hoax' is so craven, so disgusting, in light of the reality

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Does this really surprise anyone? Whats tragic is when you combine religion and politics, both not only are wounded, you damage both beyond repair.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I notice that you do not answer any of the questions!!!!!!!!

You cannot be held prisoner by your enemy if your BROTHER has the keys to the door!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Female Executions

The latest reports published by various international organizations such as Amnesty International and the United Nation's Human Rights Commission give a clear picture of the circumstances that Iranian women are suffering under. They are denied the most basic human rights.

Thousands and thousands of women have been imprisoned, raped, flogged, shot, hanged, or stoned to death, mostly under false accusations and all has been done under the name of God and apparently in accordance with the Islamic judicial system.

According to the report published by the Organization of Women Against Execution in Iran, the number of women executed from 1981 through1990, exceeds a few thousands. The Organization has been able to prepare a list containing 1428 names. Some of the data were gathered through the official channels and some from the relatives of the victims. According to this report out of 1428 women executed, 187 were under the age of 18, with 9 girls under the age of 13, 32 women were pregnant, and 14 were between the ages of 45 to 72 at the time of their execution. The youngest girl executed was 10 years and the oldest was 70 years of age.

On his last visit to Iran, in 1991, Professor Reynaldo Galinde Pohl, Special Representative of the United Nation's Human Rights Commission, interviewed the Islamic Republic's Minister of Justice, Mr. Hojatolislam Esmail Shoushtari:

"Referring to the penalties of amputation and stoning, he (The Minister) indicated that Iran's system of government was Islamic, thus Islamic laws were enforced and some penalties could not be changed. Murder, for example, was punished by the death penalty, and that rule could not be changed; however, judges were empowered to negotiate with the victims' relatives to replace the death penalty by another, and that did happen in 95 per cent of cases. Theft was punished by amputation, and adultery by stoning (to death). Those penalties could not be changed, because they were punishments especially established under Islam."

All the authoritative international documentation and testimony gathered in the last 17 years of the life of the Islamic Regime in Iran is full of unceasing, systematic brutality, and oppression of masses, especially women.

www.homa.org...

More from Page 5. What a pity those so desperate to cry 'hoax' hadn't bothered to read others posts. They want their own posts to be seen though

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Khomeini's Teachings on sex with infants and animals

Islamic Teachings on sex with infants:

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

The complete Persian text of this saying can be found in "Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrirolvasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom"

Islamic Teachings on sex with animals:

"The meat of horses, mules, or donkeys is not recommended. It is strictly forbidden if the animal was sodomized while alive by a man. In that case, the animal must be taken outside the city and sold."

Editor's notes: I wonder if it is OK to sodomize a dead animal? What happens if the buyer brings the poor animal back into the city?

"If one commits an act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned, and the price of it paid to its owner by him who sodomized it."

Editor's note: The poor animal first is sodomized and then killed and burned. What an Islamic justice towards animals? Where are the animal
rights group?

"It is forbidden to consume the excrement of animals or their nasal secretions. But if such are mixed in minute proportions into other foods their consumption is not forbidden."

"If a man (God protect him from it!) fornicates with an animal and ejaculates, ablution is necessary."

Editor's note: It does not say who should have ablution: the animal or the man?

www.homa.org...

And yet another post from Page 5.

The link's there. Informative site. Been there for years. Regularly updated. No hoax. Just the tip of the iceberg

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Here's another site which discusses the inequality under Islamic rule, including rape, gang rape, and for those who wonder if the OP is a hoax

-- a photo is provided, showing an Islamic woman being buried

Under Islamic rule, a woman, girl or female child who has been raped or even accused of being in compromising situation (such as being in her own house when a male not of her immediate family is present) can be prosecuted as a prostitute (for which there are severe penalities, sometimes death), beaten until her body is one huge purple mass and otherwise 'punished'.

If the female (even a child) claims she was raped or molested, she must provide several Islamic MALES prepared to witness in her defence. Female witnesses are discounted as 'untrustworthy, unreliable, unworthy'.

Very difficult for an Islamic female (or girl child or infant) to find several Islamic males to testify in her defence, even when she is utterly blameless.

Several Western documentaries have followed the unjust verdict of Islamic courts in such cases, complete with public hanging for young girls who have become pregnant after being raped. They were hung as prostitutes and liars. In one relatively recent documentary, the girl in question was mildly intellectually impaired. She had been repeated raped by a much older, married man. She could not afford or find legal representation so defended herself forthrightly. The documentary follows the case as it progresses. The Islamic 'judge' pursued the girl relentlessly. After she had been hung in a dusty public square (while her rapist stood by smoking as his rape victim and his own unborn child were murdered) the judge reportedly advised that he had sentenced the girl to hang because of her 'sharp tongue'. In other words, he had punished her (had her hanged) because she dared to speak out and demand real justice.

To see a woman in the process of being hung under Islamic law, see the following link:

www.geocities.com...

As per usual, forces intent on concealing their own barbarism regularly attempt to purge the truth from internet. Don't allow this to deter you, but instead perservere and find the truth. Only when the truth is known can the situation be improved.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Female oppression in Islamic countries is manifestly getting worse. Islam, as practiced by millions today, has lost its compassion and integrity and is entering one of the darkest of dark ages. Here is this month's short list of unbearable stories (imagine how many more there are which will never be known):

Iranian painter Delara Darabi, only 22 and in prison since she was 17, accused of murdering an elderly relative, was hanged last week even though she had been given a temporary stay of execution by the chief justice of the country. She phoned her mother on the day of her hanging to beg for help and the phone was snatched by a prison official who told them: "We will easily execute your daughter and there's nothing you can do about it." Her paintings reveal the cruelty to which she was subjected.

Meanwhile Roxana Saberi, a 32- year-old broadcast journalist whose father is Iranian, is incarcerated in Tehran's Evin prison, accused of spying for the US. She denies this and says she has been framed because she was seen buying a bottle of wine. This intelligent, beautiful and defiant woman is on hunger strike. Over in Saudi Arabia, an eight-year-old child has just divorced a 50-year-old man. Her father, no doubt a very devout man, sold his daughter for about £9,000.

I have been reading Disfigured, the story of Rania Al-Baz, a Saudi TV anchor, the first woman to have such a job, who was so badly beaten up by her abusive husband that she had to have 13 operations to re-make her once gorgeous face. Domestic violence destroys females in all countries, but in Muslim states, it is validated by laws and values. As Al-Baz writes, "It is appalling to realise that a woman cannot walk down the street without men staring at her openly. For them she is nothing but a body without a mind, something that moves and does not think. Women are banned from studying law, from civil engineering and from the sacrosanct area of oil."

The link for the above is that of The Independent, dated May 2009. Hoax?

www.independent.co.uk...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join