It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft falling out of the sky like crazy the last week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This may be a coincedence or unrelated i dont know but im writing a book about the war on terror, a military history with maps and such and in the last week there has been quite a rash of downed helicopters and aircraft due to mechanical failures...

20th - A British fighter jet crashed inside NATO's largest base in southern Afghanistan on Monday

19th - A civilian helicopter under contract for NATO forces in Afghanistan crashed at the military base of foreign troops in the south of the country Sunday, killing 16 people and wounding five others, the alliance said.

A U.S. military helicopter made an emergency landing near a military base in the northeastern province of Kunar, the U.S. military said. There was no insurgent activity in the area at the time

18th - A U.S. F-15E Strike Eagle fighter jet crashed in eastern Afghanistan, the U.S. Air Force said, and a military source said both crew members on board were killed.A U.S. military statement said the incident was not a result of hostile fire.

17th - The United States on Sunday expressed its sadness over the deaths of two employees of a US security company and the wounding of two others in a helicopter crash in Iraq, and said an investigation had been launched.No further information was provided on the four people killed or wounded in the accident, which occurred at Camp Butler, close to Baghdad.

15th - Caspian Airlines Flight 7908 was a scheduled commercial flight from Tehran, Iran, to Yerevan, Armenia, that crashed near the village of Jannatabad, outside the city of Qazvin in north-western Iran, on 15 July 2009.[1] All 153 passengers and 15 crew on board have been reported as dead. the plane was a tupolev Tu-154.

14th - Six Ukrainian civilians supplying British troops died in a helicopter crash in Sangin district of Helmand province, a NATO spokesman in Kabul said.

you think maybe this has got to do with the sun activity??? none of these went down to enemy fire, all mechanical failure.. seems kinda odd to me...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Jul 2nd - Tornado crash in Scotland

Today - Tornado crash in Afghanistan

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
To tell you the truth, I've been noticing this as well. There are just to many stories of aircraft just malfunctioning and falling out of the sky, for no apparent reason. I wanted to be a pilot a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am going to be keeping an eye on these planes.

I have a feeling that we are going to see more of this.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
6th of July - Two Canadian troops and a British soldier were killed in Afghanistan when the CH-146 Griffon helicopter they were travelling in crashed during takeoff, officials in Ottawa said Tuesday.Military officials said Monday's crash likely was caused by mechanical failure

3rd of July - At least 26 security personnel on board a military helicopter were killed on Friday in northwestern Pakistan when it crashed due to a technical fault, security officials said.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Keep this up and flying will become as dangerous as driving or worse yet riding a motorbike.Is the latest crop circle with it's chopped off aspect a sign of crashing aircraft?Solar related?Yikes,this was also a topic of Crop Art interpretation.Must be a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

join