It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Gorges Dam in China–Largest in World – Serious Problems? Affects the Whole Earth

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If an earthquake happened i believe a scenario of this would happen and then, well, all hell breaks loose. youtube.com... not a very good thing at all. If i lived there i would be worried about landslides and earthquakes, floods all the time.
Video will not work for me, go to youtube and punch in model of induced flooding and collapse of dam in china.
edit on 14-5-2012 by cloaked4u because: Can not get vid to work.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Maybe the building of those ghost cities is for the purpose of relocating these people away from the dam? Now thats what they should do, NOW before it is to late. Do you think that is what it is for? I wonder if the chinese will help them out that way, so that they are away from any danger of the dam collapse.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Ya know this is an old thread. But I have kept it as a favorite because I felt there was alot more to the story behind it. You may be just right. I never put the two together. I haven't looked at the timeline. If you have, I would love to see what you have put together.

<< 13  14  15   >>

join