It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have you sacrificed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I know its prob. not a logical choice, but seriously, move to Canada, more specifically newfoundland. If you are willing to work then you will live comfortably. Even minimum wage jobs will allow you to have a nice roof over your head, food, nice things, benefits and if you can't afford medicine, the govt. will help you out. I'm not trying to bash your country but things are much better up here right now, I can't even comprehend a tent city. Give it a try, sometime change is good.

Btw, this is not aimed at anyone in particular, just anyone who is down and out. There is also no crime, very little polution or noise and very friendly people

[edit on 21-7-2009 by stereovoyaged]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Stereovoyaged, I am afraid that I have given up optimism. I am currently not in the physical dire straits described by others in this forum, ( but I most certainly --have-- been) however; Remember, in the first Star Wars movie, when Han Solo was nearing the Death Star, he says, "I got a baaaad feeling about this!" Well, everyday, just when a teensie bit of happiness surfaces, all of a sudden it is quashed by this big dark foreboding. There are things I want to do in the future, like go to UFO conferences and stuff, but instead, I do the same exact comfortable routines everyday, like a fetus in a womb, because I guess, I am beset with anxiety. I don't know if it's just plain anxiety disorder that can be remedied with Welbutrine, or Xanax, or whatever, or if, like Han Solo, I'm sensing something bad.

<< 1   >>

join