It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - Annukai - 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Nibiru - Annukai - 2012

www.youtube.com

Could early 2009 be the beginning of the 7-year tribulation period?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
xfacts.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Im not normally into all this end of world shizz, but the whole nibiru story just seems so interesting. A planet that crosses every 3600 years, seems a bit far fetched, but the amounts of evidence, photos and past evidence from the sumarians really seems to sort of.....add up.
But the whole, annukai god lizard people who are believed to live on the planet, and be like our gods, now that does seem a bit OTT.

either way i wanna know what you think, what evidence you'd like to share, and if there really is a higher power on Nibiru (Thats if nibiru excists)

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19 20uMonday09 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Can these lizard people hybernate the most of the 3600 years that planet Nibiru would be in the cold of deep space, away from the Sun?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
Can these lizard people hybernate the most of the 3600 years that planet Nibiru would be in the cold of deep space, away from the Sun?
theoreticly speaking, it's got it's own small red dwarf sun, so it'll be getting warmsicles from that. (marshmallows are out and ready sir!)

But as i said...theoreticly. because it's bull~æ

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What is funny about this, is the sceptics debunk it with the claim that there isnt possible for a planet to have long eggshaped orbits around the sun, then they discover one going around the sun that is supposed to be at closest to earth in 2012.. That is funny...

I think there is a thread here at ATS about it..

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

I have thought he same my self, if 21.12.2012 is the midpoint of the passage thru the galactic plane, I remember reading some where it takes 7 years , not sure about it , but i based it on that infornation..

Sommer Solistice june 2009 , is 3.5 years till 21.12.2012.
Times 2 , is seven years to June 2016.

Im far from sure about this, I didnt get so much into it at the time, but I see others touch the same theory, so..

It isnt easy to figure out any thing with all the disinfo out there.
Some say GalPlane was in 1980, some say 1998 and other seem to think Sol dont cross the GalPlane at all...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
the opening line...

It is a doomsday that is foretold in the Mayan calender...

I stopped watching after that.

I am pretty certain the end of the Mayan calender signifies to end of a cycle. It doesn't mention anything about doomsday.

It's ridiculous how people are sensationalising 2012. No one knows for sure what will happen and making these types of claims is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I suppose for me, its not about a long egg shaped orbit that makes me not believe, its more of the fact that if it were real, even amature astronomers would have spotted it by now......if indeed its supposed to be very close by 2012.

Not to mention all the past predictions of the passing of Nibiru that have come and gone without even a trace of this mystery planet and star even being seen.

Sorry but the whole Nibiru/Planet X thing is a load of crock IMO.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We are currently above and rising farther away from the galactic plane and have been since 97. Where anyone got that we will be centered with it 2012 I don't know, but it's not correct. Everyone do some basic research on any astronomical website to see for yourselves.

top topics

join