It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Hollywood Spreads Disinformation About Secret Societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

During the last years, a new trend appeared in Hollywood: secret societies being at the center of movie intrigues.

Some might find this surprising since secret societies are supposed to be…well…secret. Many people in the movie industry are part of those Brotherhoods so what is the reasoning behind this?

We’ll look at the myth Hollywood is trying to create by examining “National Treasure” and “Angels and Demons”.

Source Link: vigilantcitizen.com...

A very interesting take on the connection with Hollywood and the Freemasons. Although a lot of us at ATS have already reached this connection, I always find that it makes our beliefs valid and confirms most of the conspiritory claims we make and seek out about curtain topics. It also feed our suspesions about such secret societies and what their main purpose or goals are. I hope you read the thread and find it as intersting as I did. Enjoy

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

There has indeed been a large uprise in secret societies being featured and/or commented on in movies.

However, the Freemason's have gained a bad rap thanks to Hollywood movies. Believe it or not, people only began speaking of the Freemason's as an NWO or Illuminati group because of what was portrayed in hollywood!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

I think that is a valid claim, for me I first heard of the Freemasons during my studies in Jr High School, we had to do research on Secret Societies which put me on the path of their history and beginings. I think when we started studying our Presidents that was when I started seeing the connection to the way our World has been shaped.

join