It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effects of a 2012 AntiClimax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by grantbeed

Personally, i am really hoping 2012 will be just another year like any other year.

I am coming from a Nibiru perspective.

I have two young sons that mean everything to me, and i hope they get to grow up and find love and have a family of their own in time.

So, i for one, hope that it is another year 2000.

But what if it's a positive change? Like if all the horrors of the modern world, after that day, suddenly become a distant memory?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast
In my opinion, it will be great, post 2012. People will have to accept where they are in life and if they want their life to change, will realise it's up to them .. no more dramatic ending to spare them responsibility for themselves.

Although, I think the 2012 thing appeals mostly to those who don't want to take their own life upon their own shoulders.

Yup, it's easier to grab my rifle and live in the mountains or whatever, taking life one day at a time. Figuring out what you want in life and making that happen can be harder than just following your "destiny" or whatever people want to call their involvement in a hypothetical 2012 situation.

Right now, I'm fed up with the corporate world, even though I've got it good. Part of me is drawn to this 2012 stuff because it's an escape, but I know that's just a fantasy.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
When I have kids (I'm only 19 now), I want them to be born into a much nicer world than I was.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join