It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove: Illuminati Meet This Week for Satanic Rituals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I hate to break it to you but the mock human sacrifice is nothing but elaborate theatre for entertainment purposes.

Many of the people who belong to the Bohemian Club belong to a host of other Gentlemens Clubs.

They are rich, they are bored, they often do silly things for entertainment in these clubs and have a long tradition of doing so.

Silly as in dressing up in all kinds of costumes and playing elaborate 1920's style Roaring 20's games.

They get drunk and do silly things for entertainment because...they can!

Many world class entertainers, artists and authors put on performances and symposiums at the Grove.

Yes these people own and run the world. Yes they decide who your President, Senators, Congress People and Mayors will be. Yes they can rig markets, establish trends, plant stories in the media and committ massive thefts and frauds.

Which in their eyes is all perfectly legitimate because they own the politicians and the media and YOU let them get away with it.

They still like to have fun though and do silly things.

Some of them are even fun to hang out with, because they do like to have fun and do silly things.

Fun silly things aren't just for the young but the young at heart and people who want balance in their life.

They can well afford the cost of balance in their life.

At the end of the day they are as dysfunctional as any other human being and perhaps the only thing that really seperates them from other human beings besides their wealth is they embrace their dysfunctionality and put it to good use.

They don't research and theorize about conspiracies they plan and plot them and carry them out.

Those who can do, those who can't teach.

Those who can't do either of the above sit home on Saturday night on ATS!

See you there!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Heeheee yeah.

These people are only play acting, they are only playing games and having fun
Fun games like "give them GM foods which cause allergies and kill livestock".

all fun and games when they play the "how many will lose their house and job this week"

and of course their all time favorite game of "send your sons and daughters to die in foreign fields for oil"

all fun and games for their amusement, how dare anyone think any different.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01

Originally posted by TheSquareApron
Really folks, lets get serious. The Illuminati are meeting this weekend? Come on. The Illuminati was found in 1776 and disabanded by the Bavarian government in 1789, the Illuminati has never been shown to exist today...

So why is 1776 on the US one dollar bill at the base of the pyramid (in roman numerals)

Why is the new World Trade Center (One World Trade Center) going to be 1,776 feet tall? en.wikipedia.org...

Must be just coincidence that the Declaration of independence was signed in 1776, right?

One who thinks the Illuminati have never been shown to exist, must be quite ignorant of what is right in front of their eyes.

You ever watch the movie 23?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I agree and along with what you say they use this get together and others to network deals and build relationships. Money and power is what drives them....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I don't think you really read my post.

Try reading it again, objectively this time.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I agree and along with what you say they use this get together and others to network deals and build relationships. Money and power is what drives them....

That is exactly what they do and exactly the purpose behind Gentlemens Clubs to network deals and build relationships away from the prying eyes and ears of others in a fun service oriented and entertaining atmosphere.

Have a Watercress Sandwich they are delicious. Cribbage anyone!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

yes I did read it and re read it again and then again.
I stand by my post.
but I am just embracing my dysfunctionality in interpreting it my way

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I think I truly outlined their controlling nature and power and that they use it to terrible effect and to the detriment of other people.

That does though not mean they do not partake in silly forms of entertainment.

Let me ask you this munkey if you thought I was say a werewolf or a vampire you would be a little more frightened of me than if I were just a man right?

You would say wow I need a silver bullet, I need some holy water, a need a hammer and a stake, and a crusifex and a will of steel to take him on?

If you didn't have all those things you probably wouldn't take me on if you really thought I was a vampire or a werewolf.

This whole Satan, G-d, Jesus thing is all just mumbo jumbo to basically effect the same thing.

Bigger forces than you at play munkey!

Not, they are just guys, who are greedy and lack morals or conscious, they don't sit around drawing pentagrams on the floor, chanting to lucifer or casting magic spells.

They have technology at their disposal that can do all that mystical mumbo jumbo.

They put their pants on one leg at a time, sometimes get colds, bleed if you prick them, and cry if you hurt their feelings.

They are as human as you or me and that's the point I was trying to make.

These guys taught the world to be supersitious because it's to their advantage.

You don't need a silver bullet or holy water or a clove of garlic to take them on.

You just need to get off of your butt. Stop complaining about the world and do something to change it for pity's sake!

Thanks friend.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

well you really read more into it than it deserved.

I know they are just people, I do not idolize or worship any man, at the same time why should I fear any man.
When ,my time has come, it will come whether I like it or not.

I have done something about it, I turned off the TV and spend time with may family, and not just time, but quality time.
I am teaching my children morals and respect and teaching them that they are just as important as anyone else on this planet.

May I ask what you have done?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

well you really read more into it than it deserved.

I know they are just people, I do not idolize or worship any man, at the same time why should I fear any man.
When ,my time has come, it will come whether I like it or not.

I have done something about it, I turned off the TV and spend time with may family, and not just time, but quality time.
I am teaching my children morals and respect and teaching them that they are just as important as anyone else on this planet.

May I ask what you have done?

Why yes you may ask what I have done:

I would at this time like to evoke my 5th ammendment right against self incrimination!

Next question please!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Ultimately there is a very select group right at the top who own all the money and control all the people in power, that is the Illuminati,
But the general assumption is that those 12 families, or whathaveyou, are working together, which makes no sense at all. If there were a unified front trying to push one agenda, those goals would have been achieved centuries ago. No, it is much more likely that even if there is one puppet master controlling the Grove, and another the CFR, and another the Trilateral, and another the Bilderbergs, that those powers are, if not at war with each other, at least competing with each other for disparate ends.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Why would they have to compete against each other?

If you have a common goal you work together until your objective is reached and then you can compete with one another for the spoils of war after the battle.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
there is a new secret society forming around the world that has taken ideas and what they like about groups such as the masons, bohemian grove, and a many other "secret societys" and groups. they are called the bohemian stone army or "BSA" . they take what they like about other groups and revise them to make their own super society out of it. i would look into joining if your into that sort of thing. theres only a few members and you cant even find results for them on google or the web yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Some of you actually think these people are doing this merely for fun? That's it's just to be silly, or meant as simple entertainment!? I don't see anything silly about a "mock" human sacrifice, about the people we trust with running our governments and entertainment and such participating in sick occultic rituals, even if they are just for "pretend." I don't find it very "fun" that they are burning mock sacrifices of religious figures such as Jesus or Mary Magdelene in a blatant act of disrespect toward other's religions, especially a religion many attending members of Bohemia claim to be a part of. Obviously, pretending to be christian gets you more votes than telling the public you pretend to sacrifice Jesus and children in front of a giant, menacing statue of an owl.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Some of you actually think these people are doing this merely for fun? That's it's just to be silly, or meant as simple entertainment!? I don't see anything silly about a "mock" human sacrifice,

It's not a human sacrifice. It's the defeat and death of "Care", an anthropomorphized character who represents the cares of this world. A sacrifice requires someone or something to sacrifice to, which is not what they are doing. Killing a character who represents an abstract concept is very normal in allegory.

about the people we trust with running our governments and entertainment and such participating in sick occultic rituals, even if they are just for "pretend."

I have seen no references to occultic rituals. It's a stage production. It also doesn't strike me as particularly "sick", although the drag nonsense they do earlier in the week is rather demeaning to women.

I don't find it very "fun" that they are burning mock sacrifices of religious figures such as Jesus or Mary Magdelene in a blatant act of disrespect toward other's religions, especially a religion many attending members of Bohemia claim to be a part of.

Source please? I wouldn't be 100% shocked, since petty blasphemy is a pretty typical way to get the kind of thrill that these people are looking for, but I haven't heard of this before.

Obviously, pretending to be christian gets you more votes than telling the public you pretend to sacrifice Jesus and children in front of a giant, menacing statue of an owl.

Now you've just gone off the deep end. How'd we get from the "Cremation of Care" to "pretend[ing] to sacrifice Jesus and children in front of a giant, menacing statue of an owl"?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Omniskeptic]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I believe it was Nixon who said...
It is the most faggy thing ever.....when speaking of BG.
And it is....The Bilderberg Group has much more influence and evil ideology on the actual world. BG is just a party to get together and think they are "special." Money does not make you special, just insanely rich, and can abstain from an actual real life.
BG =Bohemian Grove, not to mix it up with Bilderberg (edit)

[edit on 3-8-2009 by antmax21]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
OK, to anyone saying they think this is silly entertainment, you are sorely wrong. It might be fun to THEM, but when looked at from a stand point of the people they are herding, there is nothing silly at all about it.

These are the men responsible for so much death and violence and hate, and of course the only kind of entertainment they like would be some freaky strange sht. Its not funny. It might just be entertainment for them, but that doesnt make them any less wrong or evil.

Would you enjoy going to get drunk with a bunch of old guys and watch some fake rituals, do some gay stuff and run around naked? I know i wouldnt, but their interestests vastly differ from normal peoples.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What is with the faggy gay naked stuff?
Is that what these secret societies are really about?
Is it a place for homosexuals to hide away and present a different image to the public?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
What is with the faggy gay naked stuff?
Is that what these secret societies are really about?
Is it a place for homosexuals to hide away and present a different image to the public?

Well, as we have seen so many times in the past, being rich has a tendency to alter your sense of reality, or maybe closer to the truth, allows you to buy the reality your brain so desires. There is a lot of psychology at work here by indulging in these events for it strips your defenses and so makes everyone vulnerable…equal at that point in time. It creates bonding and brotherhood when you create trust at your most vulnerable times. The military does this too, but in a different way with the end results the same, in creating bonds deeper than what just normal interaction can create.

I am not so much interested in their customs as much as what is going on in small groups behind closed doors. I would love to see someone correlate events that shake the business world that come to play after this week.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Earlier in this thread I offered an informative link to a University of California sociology professor's review of having attended the Grove as a guest and his perspective on the power elite at play.

I'll post it again here:

Bohemian Grove & Social Cohesion

It offers a decent overview from an academic's point of view. A few of the posts in this thread and elsewhere in this site would be helped (knowledge-wise) by a read of the article and its related sub-articles. It might separate the wide-eyed speculation and colorful stories from the actuality of the quirky customs and ceremonies that take place.

As for Nixon's comments, it's a paraphrase taken from a homophopic rant about gays (whom he refers to earlier in the transcript as "goddam queers") and liberal Northern California and the overall demise of society. If you read more of the transcript, this becomes clear. I'll post a relevant chunk of it here so you get the essential flavor of his thinking.

---------------------------------------

(Excerpt of Transcript of May 13, 1971 conversation between Nixon, Haldeman, and Ehrlichman - published by Harper's Magazine in 2000.)

NIXON: ... I don't mind the homosexuality. I understand it. Nevertheless, goddamn, I don't think you glorify it on public television, homosexuality, even more than you glorify whores. We all know we have weaknesses. But, goddammit, what do you think that does to kids? You know what happened to the Greeks! Homosexuality destroyed them. Sure, Aristotle was a homo. We all know that. So was Socrates.

EHRLICHMAN: But he never had the influence television had.

NIXON: You know what happened to the Romans? The last six Roman emperors were fags. Neither in a public way. You know what happened to the popes? They were layin' the nuns; that's been goin' on for years, centuries. But the Catholic Church went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain. It happened earlier to France.

Let's look at the strong societies. The Russians. Goddamn, they root 'em out. They don't let 'em around at all. I don't know what they do with them. Look at this country. You think the Russians allow dope? Homosexuality, dope, immorality, are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and left-wingers are clinging to one another. They're trying to destroy us. I know Moynihan will disagree with this, [Attorney General John] Mitchell will, and Garment will. But, goddamn, we have to stand up to this.

EHRLICHMAN: It's fatal liberality.

NIXON: Huh?

EHRLICHMAN: It's fatal liberality. And with its use on television, it has such leverage.

NIXON: You know what's happened [in northern California]?

EHRLICHMAN: San Francisco has just gone clear over.

NIXON: But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time--it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.

Decorators. They got to do something. But we don't have to glorify it. You know one of the reasons fashions have made women look so terrible is because the goddamned designers hate women. Designers taking it out on the women. Now they're trying to get some more sexy things coming on again.

EHRLICHMAN: Hot pants.

NIXON: Jesus Christ ...

(COPYRIGHT 2000 Harper's Magazine Foundation)

[edit on 8/4/0909 by Sandalfon]

[edit on 8/4/0909 by Sandalfon]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join