It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove: Illuminati Meet This Week for Satanic Rituals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

The Satanist cult that has colonized mankind is meeting this week at Bohemian Grove 80 miles north of San Francisco.

Over 2000 members -- the political, corporate, cultural and military elite of the world -- will be gathered for Satanic rituals, possibly including human ritual sacrifice. They have been meeting here since the 1880's.

According to a young Las Vegas woman who claims to have contacts inside the secretive club, a ritual sacrifice of Mary Magdalene takes place Tuesday July 21; and the ritual sacrifice of Jesus Christ takes place Wednesday, July 22. A human body or effigy is burned in front of an large owl symbolizing Moloch, the pagan Canaanite God. Alex Jones filmed a similar ceremony called "Cremation of Care" July 15, 2000. It can be viewed here: www.youtube.com...

Source Link: www.henrymakow.com...

I've seen every video on YouTube and Google Video about the Grove, I've also read more then a few articles on the subject. After reading this thread, seeing the photos posted on it as well I still can't help but laugh and envy the life I have as a none elitist. I don't care how much power they have, how much money they have and how much control over the population they think they have but I would never feel the need to be a member of these secret groups ever.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If Henry Makow was born Jewish, but claims to be Christian, does that make him a Marrano? A fool? A genius?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Really folks, lets get serious. The Illuminati are meeting this weekend? Come on. The Illuminati was found in 1776 and disabanded by the Bavarian government in 1789, the Illuminati has never been shown to exist today (outside of some online groups that will gladly take your cash to bring you "into the inner circle." The has never, repeat NEVER been any connection made (or at least any one that sane people would believe) between the Royal Antediluvian Order of the Buffalo, The Freemasons (of which I am one), the Grove (as disgusting as they may be) or any other fraternal Order. BUt that hasnt stopped conspiracy theorists such as people this forum from linking them all. Through in the Bildeberg Group and the Tri-Lateral Commission and youve got yourself a party.

Why dont you folks start reading books or talking to actual members of these groups and seeing what you find? Attend an open meeting of the Freemasons and just for laughs, try to find a meeting of the original Illunimati founded by Adam Weishaupt and see how far you get.

It not we fraternal organizations that need to come out of the dark, its your conspiracy theorists that live in teh shadows behind your mum's furnace and spend your days and nights cooking up this crap.

Get on with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the Illuminati approach to this thread but do find it odd that our world leaders do seem to be part of these secret societies and sure to do some really silly and sometimes weird questionable things that you and I would probably have to go to a court to explain our actions. I still found this thread to be interesting as a story, an opinion and true thought that it would find it's niche here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSquareApron
Really folks, lets get serious. The Illuminati are meeting this weekend? Come on. The Illuminati was found in 1776 and disabanded by the Bavarian government in 1789, the Illuminati has never been shown to exist today...

So why is 1776 on the US one dollar bill at the base of the pyramid (in roman numerals)

Why is the new World Trade Center (One World Trade Center) going to be 1,776 feet tall? en.wikipedia.org...

Must be just coincidence that the Declaration of independence was signed in 1776, right?

One who thinks the Illuminati have never been shown to exist, must be quite ignorant of what is right in front of their eyes.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

Big Star for you my friend, I love hearind all perspectives on this topic and hope to hear and read many many more to gain as much info about the Illunianti as possible. Thank you again

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
"Over 2000 members -- the political, corporate, cultural and military elite of the world"

I don't know why the deniers or the dismissers say this is not a big deal- It is a big deal because these Moloch worshiping loons have a stake in our lives.

I mean honestly would you want someone who dresses up in dark hooded robes to worship an 45 foot or so stone owl to have a stake in your life? I wouldn't. I mean... A owl, really?

According to some sources it's not the only thing that goes on (the ceremony) and that other crimes are being committed, like underage prostitution that exists to service the disgusting men who attend this 'meeting'.

Granted such crimes may not happen anymore on such a scale, but that's only because of the scrutiny that these groups are coming under these days.

They will say it's just a stage play, but it's not. It's a real religion to these people, as hard as it is to believe so.

It is indeed an Satanic religion, it's not about a devil with horns it's a branch of Satanism that allows these people to 'Do as they wish' and that is murder, war, theft, corruption, lies, because their religion allows them to do such things because their religion is all about the 'I' and not about the 'Them' They can do whatever the hell they want to do to us because their religion allows it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I don't know why the deniers or the dismissers say this is not a big deal- It is a big deal because these Moloch worshiping loons have a stake in our lives.
Is this supposed to make us feel sympathetic for all the Christ-worshiping loons, who by your estimation must have no power at all?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01

Originally posted by TheSquareApron
Really folks, lets get serious. The Illuminati are meeting this weekend? Come on. The Illuminati was found in 1776 and disabanded by the Bavarian government in 1789, the Illuminati has never been shown to exist today...

So why is 1776 on the US one dollar bill at the base of the pyramid (in roman numerals)

Why is the new World Trade Center (One World Trade Center) going to be 1,776 feet tall? en.wikipedia.org...

Must be just coincidence that the Declaration of independence was signed in 1776, right?

One who thinks the Illuminati have never been shown to exist, must be quite ignorant of what is right in front of their eyes.

Illuminati Ancient Order (IAO)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
man this is some sick sh@@.
i still kinda want to be a part and be a somebody..or..i dont know on the other hand theyr bad people..we should hate everything they are

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01

1776 is an important year for Americans. BECAUSE of 7/4/1776 and all that the Declaration of Independence stands for. It's not a particularly significant year for Bavarians. Go figure.

never been shown to exist today. Nobody's arguing that Weishaupt didn't have his clubhouse 200+ years ago. We're just saying that any shady backroom deals happening in today's government has no ties to that group from 200 years ago. (We're not even denying that such shady backroom deals are happening. You're just doing your case a disservice by associating it with a non-existent group...)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
As a child I went to a summer camp up north (USA) that was wonderful. We had sailing, lessons, sports, swimming, dances, theatre, everything. Many elitists attended this camp generation after generation...and when you entered you had to participate in the mythology of the camp. If you achieved certain status you were given a indian (native american ) name. we had a council circle with a fire and you were not allowed to speak while the fire was lit, and could only walk around it a certain direction. We had our own songs and stories.

Through these intimate rituals and traditions great bonds were fused by the attendees. We lived in a utopia state where we trusted each other completely and share our philosophies, ideals and plans willingly. Many of our staff was from Harvard, Yale and other competitive schools.

It was truly an experience of a lifetime and a wonderful beautiful place. I wish now that I am grown up I could go back and spend a couple weeks there again. I sometimes wonder if Alex Jones has it all wrong and maybe the Grove is just a grown up summer camp...with its own mythology and rituals-harmless and fun like children's summer camp- but ritualistic enough to fuse the bonds that make networking so very easy.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
man this is some sick sh@@.
i still kinda want to be a part and be a somebody..or..i dont know on the other hand theyr bad people..we should hate everything they are

Love your post...

They all can't be that bad right. I just do not believe it is real satanic worship...i think it is farcical mythology used to give these elite a bonding experience, from which they can network.

No the Bilderbergers.....t6hats a different story...I think they are EVIL!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You're just doing your case a disservice by associating it with a non-existent group...)

I am curious how you can claim any group to be non-existent. Freemason's have acknowledged the fact that freemasonry at one point was infiltrated by the Bavarian Illuminati. It is also an admitted fact that the Illuminati was persecuted. In order to survive such a group would most certainly have to go underground into perceived non-existence.

I have the utmost respect for freemasonry and free masons in general. However, I believe, that Freemasons who unequivocally profess the non existence of the Illuminati are doing a disservice to themselves and the craft.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

My opinion is pretty simple, really: the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderburg Group and the Bohemian Grove folks all exist. We have seen membership lists, we know where and when they meet. I'll even go one further and allow that a few members of any or all of those groups may even be Masons! No real secret there except, perhaps, the contents of their meetings and what goes on "behind the scenes."

What I'm rallying against is the chasing of nonexistent entities or groups... Why waste time with boogie-men stories about a dreaded Illuminati when there are real groups with real people that we do know about?

So my claim is that there is no group operating today which is A: in a position of power and B: considers itself a direct descendant of the Bavarian Illuminati. (I'll go one further and state for the record that neither the Bavarian Illuminati nor any other historical secret society ever used the eye in the unfinished pyramid as a symbol. Its first symbolic use was on the back of the Great Seal of the United States (and later put on the dollar bill in 1935), and it wasn't tied to conspiracy theory until the mid 1950's; popularized later in the mid 1970s by Robert Anton Wilson & Robert Shea in their works of fiction to the point where we see it today).

[edit on 7/20/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

This isn't summer camp it's grown men, world leaders to be exact doing a mock sacrifice, too me it looks like there trying to tap into a power they shouldn't be either way the whole things strange.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Has anyone read Them: Adventures with Extremists by Jon Ronson? He was the guy who helped sneak Alex Jones into Bohemian Grove, and he snuck in as well. According to Ronson, it's an immature and silly way that powerful men relax and network with each other. It includes a bunch of grown men prancing around in drag and drinking a lot of booze. The "Cremation of Care" is a theatrical production in which the "cares of this world" are killed.

Like Missing Blue Sky said, it's a summer camp for grown men.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Omniskeptic

I was not familliar with Ronson, only Alex Jones rant about it ...and I have to tell ya I did get sucked into the Jones hysteria for a while, but it all just does not make sense. These men are just letting loose...and the rituals have to be so bizarre, you would be embarrassed to talk about them, that is how you create bonds...have secrets together. It really is ingenious mind control in a way.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
the Illuminati is just a name given to those in charge.
yes we know that there are groups and that the bohemian grove is real.

but as you go further up the ladder, the guest list gets shorter and shorter, there is no way that there would be 2,000 members of the Illuminati, more like 12 members or families.
It isn't those who attend the parties who are in charge, but rather those who throw the parties.

the bohemian grove attendies are just pawns to be manipulated by the next group who in turn get manipulated by the next and then the next.
Ultimately there is a very select group right at the top who own all the money and control all the people in power, that is the Illuminati,

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

... they will say it's just a stage play, but it's not. It's a real religion to these people, as hard as it is to believe so.

Really ?!?!

You've been, Star, and you know this for a fact?

Or maybe you know a member who's said "You know, I really believe this stuff," and you're convinced?

Or maybe it just feels like it should be real and no gathering of powerful men could be all in fun and therefore, they are up to no good?

Here's the account of an esteemed University of California sociology professor -- one of the country's leading published academic experts on sociological power groups in the US and globally. (No particular friend to the so-called elite, but a neutral academic all the same.)

He's actually attended the Grove as a guest. Unfortunately, his version isn't nearly as interesting or dramatic as the scenario proposed in your post above.

Social Cohesion & the Bohemian Grove

Therein lies the rub. If it's actually just all in fun -- it isn't much of a story, is it? It's far more fascinating to believe that there's evil afoot and that those wacky power-mongers are up to something ...

Cheers,
Sandalfon

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join