It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you go about spreading the word of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I understand that many people are not Christians here, but I ask for your help as well from an objective stance. I understand in those who are not Christians eyes that this may seem dumb to them, but it is important to me. As I respect your beliefs I just please ask you to respect mine, and please not to downgrade what I would like to do. Supposing i wanted to share a lot of the things that I know with my Pasteur who could quite possibly be like most of the general public in ignorance of the NWO's true agenda. I wanted to see about preparing things now as the case of the Left Behind series before the events take place, instead of when it is too late, and try to convince him to make a ministry to help in gaining as much information now as well as important awareness of issues in the future, and plans for once they take place for those who refuse to take the chip etc. But I don't know how to go about bringing the idea without looking like a complete nut as most unenightened people would probably think a person believing all of these things is. I have printed out articles on Bilderberg, Trilateral, and Foreign Affairs Commitee behind the world leaders movements. also how the mainstream media manipulates the publics perception driving them the way they want us to go, and leaving us in the dark on important issues until it is too late.

Have any of you taken everything you knew to someone for a specific purpose? What is the usual reaction? Would appreciate any advice in helping to go about doing this, and important issues I should explain. Thank you so much.

Thankyou Splitta

[edit on 20-7-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
well me personally, i have started up a youtube channel, www.youtube.com/YourAdversary7 and started posting what i feel are the most compelling videos reguarding the NWO and all it encompases, then promoting it on facebook and MSN, suggested it to friends without telling them what its about, so they can look and decide for themselves. When i see them next i ask what they thought about it, most will just say stuff like 'yeah the government is #ed', but seem to fail to see the severity of the situation, some will look at me funny and not say anything, and some will really have their eyes opened up and want me to point them in the direction of some more good sources of information. Its a really mixed result, but all you can do is present the evidence and let people make what they want of it, you cant really alter peoples opinions if theyve already seen the evidence, and if you try too hard to do so you will end up losing friends. I have also burned a bunch of DVD's and given them to friends and family and just told them they are documentaries about government cover-ups. Same sort of reactions there, but alot more seem to open up to the idea when they see a dvd rather than a few youtube clips.
As far as talking to your pastor...i dont think im the best to help you there, im not just anti-christian, im anti-religion.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well, I would "test the water" by maybe talking about the media and how they glamorize all sorts of perversity and godlessness, how it's affecting the youth today etc.

See where that conversation goes with your pastor. If it seems like he's into it, you can mention how most of our television networks are owned by only a handful (5 or 6) different corporations. That could lead into the CFR and how JP Morgan bought the 26(?) biggest newspapers in the country back in the early 1900's and then started up the CFR with his personal lawyer as the first head of the organization.

That could help you expand the conversation to talk about the banks and monetary system, "debt-slavery", etc... and eventually you could lead the conversation to the collapsing economy and introduction of new global currency and RFID technology.

I wouldn't try to get it all into one initial conversation, but that depends on how open your pastor is to the conversation. Let him give you his perspective on things and sort of let him kind of lead the conversation, pay attention and listen to him to help you decide what information you should offer.

I know it seems dire that you immediately enlighten him to everything, but be patient and ease into it little by little when you get a chance. Dropping a bunch of reading material on him without "warming up" about the issues would probably just make you look crazy and he might disregard the material because of it.

It depends how well you know him and how much you've talked to him. Generally, I would talk to him from the point of view of "very concerned" and that you have "read alot of very troubling information lately", but "leave room for doubt". If you are looking for his perspective and guidance I think he's more likely to listen and counsel you, rather than you unloading information on him.

That's how I'd do it. It seems to be how my husband talks about "conspiracies" with my father, and it seems to work. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

Well when I first began "digging", interesting word that

I began speaking to a lot of people who were looking at me rather strangely at times as I tried to convince them about the things that were going on.
I decided rather than bang a drum never endingly I would write down some predictions about a stock market crash coming, a major disaster happening in the near future and an explanation of why I thought this would be happening.
I gave an envelope to my family and friends on new years eve in 1999 as a fun millenium experiment that they could choose to open or never open. I agreed I would not mention anything else until they opened the envelopes.

They have all been opened now and I was spot on. Because of this the people I know now question things and I can enjoy discussions.

I have realised now that regardless of how much you think you know in life, you are only deluding yourself if you really believe that you know everything.

The rabbit hole as they say goes much deeper than I thought back then and some things need to be experienced is all I can say now. That is what life is about after all and if someone is telling you everything it means nothing to any individual. They will simply ignore it but there are things that you can do to provide a path for anyone else to follow.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink it"

You just need to be careful that you are leading them to the right water because you might never know when you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
All great advice from everyone. Seems my best plan would be to integrate a little of each of the ideas and tra to be stealthy in doing it. I know nothing is easy, it was amost easier to choose the blue pill then the red pill, because after I have been learning so much, it's horrible to learn the truth of it all.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If your feeling horrible, you have not reached the end of the road yet.

Keep going, it is a path.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

If your feeling horrible, you have not reached the end of the road yet.

Keep going, it is a path.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

I couldn't agree more.

It's scary at first, sometimes sad, sometimes infuriating. Then it seems hopeless.

There's a turning point though really. Hard to explain without rambling incoherent existential nonsense.

But it gets better. It really does.

new topics

top topics

join