It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Abduction on video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Are there any videos of the ground level?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Yes, the guy that we see going to the other guy near the bottom-right corner was filming it on his cellphone, and in the video I saw they talked about it and showed the video.

Unfortunately I cannot find that thread.

Edit: a correction, the other guy is near the bottom of the screen, not the bottom-right corner, I wrote that without looking at the video and my memory failed.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
After knowing what was going on, I can say that it's a very good video. Partially though because I have witnessed the same type of fiery amber/orange orbs here in West Midlands, UK, so I know that there probably really was an orb flying around that intersection. They are coming closer and closer to the ground! I wonder when "they" will finally land.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I cannot find the other thread but I found the video I was talking about and a better version of the video from the traffic camera.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by artvandalay

I don't know man, but there is something about the actual viedo that looks CGI-ish. Yes I know they are supposed to have recorderd it from a street cam, but the light looks fake as hell. And the cellphone video looks worse. That one really looks CGI to me. I might be wrong, but it looks like a staged hoax. I hope it is real, but my crap-o-meter tells me otherwise.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you.

It looks so fake that it's almost funny. lol

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's CG, the movement of the orb looks really fake especially in the cellphone video.

You don't really need to have a good eye for CG imagery to realize it.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slih_09
It's CG, the movement of the orb looks really fake especially in the cellphone video.

You don't really need to have a good eye for CG imagery to realize it.

I agree that it looks like CGI, but don't think for a second that the UFO orbs don't exist, because they certainly do. I've seen my share in West Midlands (UK), they are very real.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinklyI agree that it looks like CGI, but don't think for a second that the UFO orbs don't exist, because they certainly do. I've seen my share in West Midlands (UK), they are very real.

Of course not, I'm just saying that in this particular case I'm 100% sure that it's CG.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ok it could be fake, likely it most probably is.

However I'm not sure what the real deal would actually look like or whether it would even look any different to this.

Has someone gone to the trouble of faking footage from a mobile and a traffic camera - if it was a traffic camera ?

If a hoax, and even if real without professional investigation it will be consigned quite rightly to the yt bin, then at least it showed initiative with the two camera nuance !

Other than that ........ move along to the next one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join