It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Abduction on video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The video seems to show some kind of flying orbs around a intersection.
It appears that one man walking in the street disappear on camera.
I would realy like to understand what the presenter says.
Does Anyone speaks Russian?

(click to open player in new window)

Link to the video

[edit on 20-7-2009 by artvandalay]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It could also be an insect on the camera though.
i guess the orbs could be a laser pointer?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
What the hell did I just see?? I'd love to have a translation on what the reporter said. I'm still trying to make sense of what it actually shows.

Does it show a bunch of light orbs flying around, when several very fast people abduct the guy?

Help me understand wth this is!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
No idea what's being said, but a very sexy accent.

Figure it's a bug, wish I could here it in english.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
yeah... not too sure as to what the video is saying. good find though, i hope to hear some translation and some explanation!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
from just viewing the video on it's own merits, i am going to have to say i have no clue what is suppose to be going on here

i do not see anything weird other than the fact one of the people just walks right into the middle of the road illegally...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The incident happend in Chelyabinsk.
The reporter does not say anything about a man getting abducted.She says as you can see from the vid that the first car aproaching to the cross road stops to avoid crashing into the orb and there are people running to intersection take pics of the yellow orb witch moves around randomly.There's one of the guy who probably got scared what he saw and started running away from the scene and the other ran on to the road to take pics.
My knowledge of russian is bit rusty but as far as i can understand she does not say anything about a man getting abducted.

Cool vid btw

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by artvandalay

Send that link to your nearest Russian Embassy followed by,

Could you please translate what the reporter is saying. You would be suprised at how fast you will receive a reply.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

We have our own translation service right here on ATS:

The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry

Russian:
FIFIGI Send U2U
Arthx Send U2U
(^_^) Send U2U
InSanE1 Send U2U
rixhell Send U2U
pause4thought Send U2U
N. Tesla Send U2U
Nick655 Send U2U

Always a good page to have in the bookmarks.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by tristar

We have our own translation service right here on ATS:

The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry

Russian:
FIFIGI Send U2U
Arthx Send U2U
(^_^) Send U2U
InSanE1 Send U2U
rixhell Send U2U
pause4thought Send U2U
N. Tesla Send U2U
Nick655 Send U2U

Always a good page to have in the bookmarks.

Much appreciate the link, seems to me and this is directed to the site owners..!!! you should have this in a visible area with easy access rather than it being pointed out, you have far too many resources at hand and your allowing your human resources to fade into just another regular forum site.

I hope i have not been misunterstood here..!

Once again, thanks for the heads up Chadwickus

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The guys is just takin some photos....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This video depicts an ordinary abduction by a group of thugs.

The light bouncing around in this video is a laser aimed at the security camera in an attempt to render it useless.

The gang committing this kidnapping is very organized. The news report analyzes all of their clever teamwork.

1. The car aiming the laser at the camera. 2. The ambusher hidden at the sculpture. 3. The two men stopping traffic.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Rixhell has it right.

I'm afraid TheEyeofGod clearly has no knowledge of Russian. The presenter says nothing of the kind (-though TEOG's theory may hold some merit, to be fair).

Here's a translation of what's said after the intro:

"…a video with a very unusual title: UFO in Chelyabinsk.

In essence, the picture shows some kind of yellow-coloured shining object hovering over the crossing. After that it started moving - with an odd trajectory. A car traveling along Victory Prospect braked violently: apparently to avoid a collision. Then two people come into view. They’re looking from side to side very purposefully.

Two other pedestrians on the other side of the road are also acting strangely. Very probably one of them had seen something: all the more likely as there’s no-one on the crossing. It seems he started taking photographs – see the flash there! (red circle appears) The second pedestrian was surprised by something – we see him running away. As yet no further details are available."

IMHO the suggestion a laser is being pointed at the camera doesn't seem to accord with the way the light loses its roundness as it moves. The light seems to be a fixed point moving in 3-D.

The clip is certainly open to interpretation, though.

[edit on 20/7/09 by pause4thought]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"I'm afraid TheEyeofGod clearly has no knowledge of Russian."

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply I could understand the language. Whatever she is saying doesn't change what we're seeing. What I meant is that the video clip has been edited to break down the events. Whoever edited the video:
1. did nothing to focus on the amazing UFO, they only inluded a couple seconds of the boucing light ball footage. No freeze frame, no replay, no slow motion, or red circles drawn in.
2. Focused heavily on the movements of 3 people on foot and one car in addition to the person being attacked. They repeatedly showed those three people's actions and drew in red circles to show the important features of the event.

I took some notes.

:16 The attacker is already struggling with the pedestrian.
:27 Shows a moment just before :16, in this part of the clip we see where the attacker came from (from behind, he had been hiding at the scupture). Red circle is drawn in just as a man attacks from behind.
:31 Two accomplices run into the street to stop traffic.
:40 Red circle shows Accomplice #1 has crossed into the on-coming lane and stands nearly in the middle of the intersection (perfect for stopping traffic in that direction.
:42 Red circle shows Accomplice #2 who ran in the opposite direction chooses the near lane to stop the traffic flowing in the opposite direction.

The last seconds are great because they clearly show that accomplice #1 and #2 burst into action a moment before the attacker leaps off the scupture to surprise the hapless victim. Great teamwork results in another successful crime.

So about those 2 accomplices: they ran at full speed in opposite directions directly into the right and left hand lanes of on-coming traffic. You could say that the one running into the right hand lane was simply running away, but that would not explain why his friend runs full speed into the left lane of on-coming traffic to get closer to a "UFO" that is already right above him. And since it's darting around as laser lights are apt to do, running into the intersection doesn't seem to be a safe bet for getting closer to the bouncing light -- though this is a perfect position to stop traffic during the attack shown at :27

8 seconds of introduction, and 33 seconds of replaying 8 seconds of attack footage. By showing the top left corner, the bottom left corner, and the bottom right corner of the full screen and some additional replays they stretched the time out and still only had 33 seconds of action.

You can measure the 8 seconds by watching the pedestrian walking past the cars. The entire sequence occurs while the victim walks past 3 parked cars. All 8 seconds are edited to emphasize the people and the amazing actions of the UFO are not replayed while the human actions are replayed 4 times.

Since this video is professionally edited with red circles and replays only emphasizing the people while ignoring the UFO, then it seems quite likely that the UFO effect was added after those initial red circle edits and replays. If the news lady actually believes the video shows a UFO abduction, she seems to find it absolutely common place since her tone and expression scores a comatose 8.8 on the boredom scale.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well I do not think it has anything to do with a gang abduction. I had a native Russian speaker view the 3 videos and give me a summary. There was nothing in the news report about an abduction for starters. The boys that were talking were explaining that one of them had taken video on his mobile phone and that what he had on his phone was exactly like he had taken it.

The cars stopped to avoid hitting the object. Whoever edited the first video apparently tried to make it look like an abduction because you can see where the editing was when the guy "disappeared"

Everyone there saw whatever the object was. It was not an insect flying in front of the camera... or a laser.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object... cuz nobody knows for SURE what it was.

Another case of immediate judgement and dismissal of something by a lot of people without even taking a second look. Did anyone who immediately declared it a "moth" flying in front of a security camera stop to think for a few seconds why such a video would wind up on Television news?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Very good video and that is no bug near the camera just look at the pedestrians reactions on the street and the car that stops quickly. This video is almost the same exact thing i saw when I was a kid walking with my mother in Florida, I mentioned it in one of my posts when i joined ATS a few months ago. It is not a bug, just watch the pedestrians reactions. This is by far the closest video ive seen showing an identical object that was witnessed by my mother and I 20 or more years ago in Florida.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not the video i expected. I thought you would be talking about the video from the KGB files from Project ISIS in Egypt. There was a taped abduction too. I still wonder wheter the video of that is legit or not.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Is there a video of that abduction as well? I've never heard of it as of today.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEyeOfGod

Yeah, beautiful story there.

You're simply forgetting about a simple fact:

That IS a traffic camera. It doesn't have enough resolution to ID ANYONE.

So that detail about the laser at the camera(Hollywood stuff) is just worthless, because the cops can't use the video. People figures are almost imperceptible, let alone a face or some element that can ID the attacker.

As for the UFO/Orb theory, I think it looks a bit too fake. I mean, the Orb looks like its close to the camera, not in the crossing itself.

If the orb was really in the crossing, it would leave some light on the ground.

Secondly, the car doesn't brake because of the Orb, because it never gets in front of the car while he is in motion.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think this video has already been posted, but in a longer version, with the two guys that were near the bottom of the screen talking about having filmed the orb with their cellphone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join