It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Days are Numbered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Doesn't this picture just tell all? News reports state that Israel has moved some
ships into the Red Sea for "practice". Are all of these bases still active? :

So, what will be the FF attack that will spark the US involvement?

www.google.ca...

Are you all ready for World War III?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
did you mean to post it in this forum? cause if so this would be the wrong forum for this...

as far as the bases, this is a map from 3 months a go

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sorry, i thought it was related to 9.11 discussion as the Bush admin
claims Iran is a threat in their "war against terror".

Thanks for the link, that's amazing to see.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
cheers mate, i didn't want you to get in trouble for a mistake

it is quite a site to see there bases surrounding Iran... but we knew this was all part of the plan anyway

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
for me that picture says a lot...there is an obvious concentration of bases around Iran...S&F

[edit on 20-7-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I am sure Iran is ready for a strike from Israel, if it succeds then Israel can clap itself on the back for showing its military muscle (provided by the U.S.) ONCE AGAIN, But if we are talking about a limited strike on Iran's nuclear facilities, what will this achieve?

Iran may or may not be developing nuclear weapons. The CIA in 2006 repoted to the Bush Administration that the programe had ceased. Now it is not like the CIA to downplay a threat now is it? Think Iraq.

Now lets just say Iran actually is making nuclear weapons. I don't see how this is an 'existenial' threat to Israel as many politicans in Israel argue. Israel has as estimated 200 nuclear weapons, to what Iran will probabley hold in single digits. To me Iran as in the case of N Korea are developing the weapons as a defensive measure to secure themselves against invasion or bombing from the likes of the U.S and Israel.

People point to President Ahmadinejads comments about 'wiping Israel off the map', when many claim he was talking about wiping the zioinst government in Jerusalem out not the whole Jewish race. Either way this was clearly an attempt to appeal to the hardline fundamentilists wthin Iran not a serious threat or one they are capable of carrying out.

A strike on Iran makes no sense, many of the arab Sunnis countires in the region such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia would be happy to see this happen as Iran looks to take a leading role in the middle-east. For me Iran is a natural ally for Israel in a perfect world, one not inhabited by the hawks in both governments.

I just hope Israel AND America see sense and start to negotiate properly with the Iranian regime...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Doesn't this picture just tell all? News reports state that Israel has moved some
ships into the Red Sea for "practice". Are all of these bases still active? :

So, what will be the FF attack that will spark the US involvement?

www.google.ca...

Are you all ready for World War III?

With you and your credibility predicting this, Iran has *never* been safer in its entire existence.

But if it *did* happen, would Canada send all its 6 ships and 35 aircraft and 237 army troops?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
With you and your credibility predicting this, Iran has *never* been safer in its entire existence.

^^

Safe from the country planning to occupy the land and take over the oil?

But if it *did* happen,

It IS happening...

would Canada send all its 6 ships and 35 aircraft and 237 army troops?

I hope not.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

But if it *did* happen, would Canada send all its 6 ships and 35 aircraft and 237 army troops?

Or Italian tanks.. 1 forward gear and 5 reverse

new topics

top topics

join