It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who observed us into existence?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mike3

I understand. And there was never any misconception of QM. QM actually states that all matter is 99.999999 percent space. Leaving a ton of room for all the energy in between solid particles to become whatever they collapse into. The question was more intended to ask what it was that caused the initial collapse, so to say.

Some God consciousness? A time traveler that continued the loop of causality to his eventual start of causality? Or was it us in a dimension where time does not exist, rather all temporal coordinates exist simultaneously in an eternal now?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am simply a layman, so the specifics of many scientific theories evades me. However the theories themselves I generally get. Here's one that might tie many loose ends together. It is a theory that has been proposed before, and I have a small explanation of my take on it in another post, but here goes.

Everything is energy. It is the only constant in the universe. All matter, every atom, every molecule is energy in one form or another. Rocks have vibration, every atom has vibration at some level. This vibrational frequency is what forms matter, all matter. Energy does not increase or decrease, it only changes form. The easiest explanation of this would be any simple household appliance. We even have energy efficiency ratings to show how much energy is wasted. This energy is not actually wasted, but it changes form, such as heat energy, but it is never "lost" it only changes form.

Regarding QM (and I'm sure many will correct me if I am way off base) obsevation by us or some other "intelligent" being is not necessarily the only way things take shape, as there is much that we have not observed and yet exsist. The theory as I understood it, states that by our observation (whether by viewing or mechanical device) does change the outcome of the "object" being studied, but that is not to say that a different outcome would not have occurred had we not observed.

Ok, this is where the everything is energy part comes in. The act of observing itself is what changes the outcome. The energy that we transfer or infer upon the observed is what causes the specific outcome. Now, since everything is energy, any and all energy that interacts, or mearly "is" affects the outcome of the "observed".

This theory also encompasses God, evolution,and all of the sciences that we have yet to understand.

The world as we know it now, has been getting continually worse, because that is what we are taught to think. Your thoughts, actions, feelings, all have energy in specific vibrational frequencies, and they DO change our surroundings, both observable and intangible. This singularity of energy is also what connects us all, and everything in the universe. It takes a lot of practice looking inward to see and consciously change our surroundings.

This is just the surface of the theory, but so far, it has answered every question I have encountered about anything. Try it out, just apply the changing energy theory ( or "universal vibrational energy") to any science or spiritual endeavor and see if it answers any questions for you. Or just succumb to the that's the way it's always been theory. or the scientists of accredidation said so theory, and keep arguing till you're blue in the face.

Peace and love...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by awakening1

You're exactly right. String theory has confirmed that at the heart of everything we know, there is a little string of vibrational energy. Could this be the word of the so-called "God"? Seems a bit coincidental that the bible and science have confirmed that a vibration is at the root of all things known to man.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join