It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to meet an alien...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golden Generic
So here we go again, you driving down the country road one night and see some lights , pull over, do you reach for the 12 guage on the rack, or do you keep drivin, or what?

I would invest in a handgun, keeps one hand free to slap an alien if he tries to touch your gun.

That's how we will own them.

Put that in an alien invasion survival guide. You have my permission.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ha. Why show them that your just like the rest of those dimwit humans out there
I would so much rather show them i mean well, And that i'm different.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
They don't bother you or want to "meet" with you unless you are open to it. On top of that if you get freaked out just say so and they will leave you alone. You don't always have to resort to using a gun or weapon when you see something that you don't understand at first.We ARE evolving and well the time for killing EVERYTHING we don't like or understand is over.

If they freak you out ask them to step back....if you have questions ask them they will answer you....if you can't stand being the subject of a meeting just ask them to go...they will leave right then. It is that simple when they come to meet you it is on your grounds and you are the one in total control of the meeting. Stop trying to kill everything and think it out first and you may just live a whole lot happier.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
They don't bother you or want to "meet" with you unless you are open to it.

You speaking from actual truth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join