It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning, calling UFOs. Whats hype? Whats real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
6) they would need to consider making contact with a new-age nut without a single logical thought in his mind more important than making contact with a genius, scientist or world leader. (
)

Looking at the news these days I would say your 'nut' label applies more to the latter than the former

Do you see why I think the whole idea is about as likely as fairies?

What have you got against faeries now?
I have several along with the elves

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Whats more realistic is they approach you get the super sense to go outside or to a certain location, and you meet up.

They can project down into our brains how they want us to see them, but we can also condition ourselves to know when they are around.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

how exactly? are you seriously saying that human beings have senses we are not aware of? those senses sound quite counter-intuitive in that case.

and how exactly are extraterrestrials manipulating chemical reactions and electrical discharges to form thoughts according to the unique pattern of a human brain from earth orbit?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

That's exactly what I am saying that as humans "we only know a small portion of ourselves".

They could make you have a cosmic orgasm through their language, and that language believe it or not can actually start making the more primordial part of your brain functioning on different levels. Making other parts of your brain functioning all at once. Makes it feel like your floating away with their words.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Interesting way of looking at it. Which ones, the 'visitors' or the 'critters' ?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

your evidence?
i'd like to point out that a sense that the human mind is not aware of is an entirely pointless sense.

by the way you are talking, i fully expect you to say "humans only use 10% of their brains!" That is a very common and very severe misunderstanding of the human brain. Human beings use 100% of their brains, but only 10% at a time. There is no "untapped primordial potential no one uses" in the human brain. It is an extremely complex and amazing organ that is used to its fullest at all times during a person's life. Brains can deteriorate, and sadly some brains are not quite on the same level as others.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Depends on what definiton ones stance as the visitors and the little critters.

They come in through flashes of light.
But if I had to guess, I would go with the Visitors. Taller more humanoid in form, cold to the touch, transluscent skin, two different compartments for the brain. You can see through them into internal organs.

I think the little critters are usually the ones shutting down brain activity. Doing odd jobs of sorts.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

There are no words to describe when The Ancient Ones speak their language its like gods words are being spoke into your body, and your body is registering or cells in our body start lighting up reacting to their chorus of string vibrations through the language of sound.

They are prepping mankind to become UNIVERSAL BEINGS.

Sound is the key ingrediant holding everything into place, with sound they could send us sailing into other worlds.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
But if I had to guess, I would go with the Visitors. Taller more humanoid in form, cold to the touch, transluscent skin, two different compartments for the brain. You can see through them into internal organs.

Hmmm Beth 'ran into' those when she was in a coma... seems they were frightening to her... though the way she described the encounter to me it seemed like a stern warning to go back

Matt once mentioned he felt the 'critters' were very ancient and had once ruled and now were relegated to watchers... but they long for the 'good old days'

And now we have more and more sightings....

[edit on 20-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Mankind reacts to any trip good or bad with mixed emotions if he or she doesn't know what the ride totally consists of.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Sound is the key ingrediant holding everything into place, with sound they could send us sailing into other worlds.

really? so how do you explain particles existing in a vacuum?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Zorgon do you have any more information on these critters ?

I quite like the sound of playful impish type space pixies, that somehow have telepathic powers

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Zorgon do you have any more information on these critters ?

Yeah scattered around in umpteen hundred threads

I think I need to gather it all up into one area and make a page or two

but here is a start

Are some UFO's animals that live in space?, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and do a google search for Plasma Life Forms

Dr. Norman Bergrun's Discoveries of Life on the Moon
communities.anomalies.net...

Plasma UFO Over Burlington
Trevor James Constable
www.burlingtonnews.net...

[edit on 21-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
[edit on 21-7-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

It's not so crazy. They showed up when I tried it. They heard me not with technology but with their brains. It's called telepathy. They don't even need to know English, they just knew what I was asking with their feeling. and no I did not hallucinate it. To hallucinate a UFO on intent is ridiculous. I've experimented with plenty of altered states of consciousness and to hallucinate a UFO like the one I saw just is not possible.

As to why they would bother showing up for me I'm not even going to delude myself that I can guess an aliens intent. That's crazy.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

so you not only assume that they can read minds but that they can read the minds of a species that evolved on a different planet as their own with vastly different biology and extraordinarily different mental processes over the distance of orbit to the surface of the earth? not only that, but they somehow are able to filter through the thoughts of every living organism on the planet? (if they can read the minds of alien species - us - then they can read the mind of a spider)

so if you really can summon them, why didn't you ask them to land and say hi? why didn't you film it or take pictures? why didn't you ask for evidence of their visit? why didn't anyone in the area see it as well?

its not about hallucination. you want to see a UFO, and spend hours focusing on that, then objects that could be anything will be put into the UFO category by your brain. objects like moving lights in the sky.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

No, I did not see an object that could have been anything. I saw a UFO. Considering that I was outside with the intent that a UFO show up I assume it was an intelligent object. How did they find me? Well maybe I called them. Maybe it's not that they were looking for someone, but that I looked for them, and found them. That I knocked on their door. Why do I assume that they are able to establish a mental connection with me? Maybe because I looked at what happened at put 2 and 2 together.

I go outside to focusing my intent on the nearest alien to give me a sighting.
I see a UFO.

The question is how they could hear me. Maybe humans aren't so different from aliens, some say certain species are indistinguishable from humans if you do your research. Maybe telepathy has little to do with biological processes, but more with consciousness which anybody with uncommon common sense would know it resides in the EM field.

I'm not gonna waste my money on a camera just to get another UFO video which there tens of thousands already. Nobody in the area saw it because it was pretty late at night. aaand ill ask them to land and say hi but if they dont I dont really blame them, I dont know what they are doing here but maybe they have guidelines like not parking in the middle of a city street.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ahhh you mean the space jellyfish! Yeah I know about them and I too think they might possibly be real

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I tried all the projections posted here over the last 2 nights. Nothing guys. Whats next, I really am trying here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join