It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning, calling UFOs. Whats hype? Whats real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So basically I see all this stuff about people who claim to be able to summon UFOs. I also see this hype about just asking and you will see a UFO buzzing around. These claims lead to several hard questions.

First, is there any truth to the idea of summoning UFOs? If so, how? Is it pointless to ask UFOs to appear? Then is there any guide to doing this correctly? How do we know the person summoning isnt just posessed and a demonic entity was messing with them.

Second, are we just harassing aliens by asking them to come buzzing around?

My hope in this thread is not going to start a flame war or people whining about the fact that I did or did not search. My goal is to sift through the scams and lies to find some truth here.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ive tried the outside meditation method and nothing ever happened.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

I'm a beginner - but think of it as a personal experience. Your INTENT must be clear - and you must be prepared to see what you seek! If you freak - they split! If you stay focused and with a loving intent - that's the way.

George Green says you look to the starry skies and say (in your head i guess) "I am a human becoming, help me become" chant that mantra - it's been working for me. I see 'star like lights' that do all these moves much like a satellite - however there is a definite difference as you soon start to see these lights flashing at you, or dimming and brightening - or disappear mid flight!

You will freak out the 1st time you really see one - lol - and your mind will kick in saying "oh that's a satellite, that's a meteor, that's a helicopter" - actually your mind will run the gamut for you - until you will stop and tell your mind to shut up - and then it slowly sinks through - well then you forget about it, try it the next clear night, then the next - pretty soon you'll be checking every night, and cursing when it's cloudy!

Who are these guys? I dunno! But I sense they have a real fun like almost cheeky tone when you do see these 'lights' and sometimes asking a question as you see one may produce some kind of effect that may make you feel so!

It's pretty easy - just stay with a loving intent - ask for loving or friendly beings - and hold that space - don't get all weird - because after all the saying be who you are and don't try to be something you're not will let them know you're an honest, sincere, LEARNING being that wants to know all that jazz! Report back after a few nights for your results ok?!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well man last night and tonight i was stargazing hoping to see my second ufo i ended up seeing 3 alltogether like holy # !!! was not expecting it
i was so happy after LOL

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Geehood]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I've been able to call them down twice out of a few tries. I focused my intent on them. It was pretty much like meditation. I just really focus on getting their attention asking for a sighting. It took me 40 minutes but they came.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Ive tried the outside meditation method and nothing ever happened.

Ditto! Did this over several nights in a row, camera, flashlight, the works, right beside me. Nothing came of it. I was intent on succeeding and was definently motivated. I suppose this would sufficient to debunk this technique for most of us then.

I'm not the least bit upset about finding out that others are having trouble with a summoning technique because I look at this as Edison looked at the light bulb, realizing that every technique thats worthless is one knocked off the list.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Happyfeet

I'm a beginner - but think of it as a personal experience. Your INTENT must be clear - and you must be prepared to see what you seek! If you freak - they split! If you stay focused and with a loving intent - that's the way.

George Green says you look to the starry skies and say (in your head i guess) "I am a human becoming, help me become" chant that mantra - it's been working for me. I see 'star like lights' that do all these moves much like a satellite - however there is a definite difference as you soon start to see these lights flashing at you, or dimming and brightening - or disappear mid flight!

Who are these guys? I dunno! But I sense they have a real fun like almost cheeky tone when you do see these 'lights' and sometimes asking a question as you see one may produce some kind of effect that may make you feel so!

jazz! Report back after a few nights for your results ok?!

This almost seems like it might set someone into a trance. If you believed in the fact that there were demonic forces you would not find it hard to imagine that one could be possessed once in said trance.

I say this technique needs peer reviewed experimentation.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'm not sold on this whole UFO summoning business. Like they say, you mind sees what it wants to see. So it may be that you want to see these things so badly, that your brain tricks you into thinking you are seeing it. I may be completely wrong and you guys really are seeing something. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It worked for me. On the 8th of may last year I tried the meditation "thing" and it worked. It took a long time but just when I was about to give up I saw not one but two UFO's right above my house and it was an incredible sight.

Of course it could have been a coincidence

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I call out with my mind every hour of the day ( whislt I'm awake ) but so far nothing. I'd love to meet or see another UFO ( I saaw one in the early 90's, but think I scared it off when I flashed a flashlight at it).

I can't meditate, my mind is way too noisy, theres always a thought creeping in from somewhere, sometimes I daydream and other times thoughts come unbidden.

I'd love to sit down in a field somewhere far from the noise and hustle of the town but living in London its very hard to find somewhere quiet where I can sit without getting my butt shot off by Farmer Giles. He wouldn't want me sitting on hi crop now would he?

I have quickly scouted out some areas but theres always a bloody road, a village , or some dog ruining my attempt.

Think I may have to go further afield, I'd love to meet an EBE or even see a UFO up close, and yes I probably would freak out first time, but it wouldn't stop me going out a second, I have a kit ready to go, 3 stopwatches ( for me, for my vehicle and one left at home to monitor any missing time), a flashlight, 2 laser pointers, camera and video camera.

I have had a couple of dreams featuring Aliens one freaked me out but I think it was the Grey with pointy teeth that spooked me, I dreamt the same thing the following night and apologised for my noobyness, so far they haven't come back, I keep asking and hoping though.

Maybe one day soon, if I can either keep the wife happy and take her with me or send her to her mothers...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
am I seriously in the minority here, thinking that it would be beyond unlikely that extraterrestrials would be able to detect and decipher specific chemical reactions in an organ, let alone a specific organ out of 6 billion plus?

build up expectations and you will see what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
am I seriously in the minority here, thinking that it would be beyond unlikely that extraterrestrials would be able to detect and decipher specific chemical reactions in an organ, let alone a specific organ out of 6 billion plus?

build up expectations and you will see what you want to see.

A: Yes you are.

B: it never hurts to try.

C: if it fails then at least you either enjoy the scenery or the quietness of your own mind. (Which in the busy world of today can be therapeutic).

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

my point is the whole premise is idiotic. if you sit around focusing and wishing for something to happen, guess what your brain is going to do?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
well a few weeks ago i seen a thing about calling ufos so i did try it then about a week ago i had a dream were i was sitting in a room on a round table an i pressed a button in a language of signs and i said to a man who was sitting next to me dont worry i summoned them and then a beign sat down next to me and i think my sub consoius had blocked that image because i cant remeber what the being looked like then it gets weird

i dont remeber much of the dream but the being told me that we was in a room the size of the uk compressed into this room
i have no idea what that ment

but i have read that they can take ur soul instead of ur body n comnicate and i dont remember feeling sared so yea was quite interesting

[edit on 20-7-2009 by dutchy229]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I know what you are trying to say, sitting around wishing isnt going to make anything appear, if that were so then I would be a millionaire many times over, wishing never hurts, neither does being sat down focusing on something, to sit quietly away from the hustle and bustle of everyday humdrum life is good for your soul.

And if you send out 'postive' or 'loving' feelings , someone or something may notice, and if not then you'll feel better in yourself?

And if you don't think mentally advanced Aliens can't hear what your mentally saying in your own primitive mind, then I pity you for not having belief in Aliens or yourself. The Aliens have developed superior mental capacities to us and could probably hear a single individual over the multitudes around them, why do you think they focus on individuals and not crowds of people?.

If you don't think Aliens can hear us why are you visiting an Alien thread that talking about contact?
Just asking.

Like I said never hurts to try.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I find it amusing to read posts that begin with term

Summon/ing

Just so were clear on the terminology here :

1. to call upon to do something specified.
2. to call for the presence of, as by command, message, or signal; call.
3. to call or notify to appear at a specified place, esp. before a court: to summon a defendant.
4. to authorize or order a gathering of; call together by authority, as for deliberation or action: to summon parliament.
5. to call into action; rouse; call forth (often. fol. by up): to summon all one's courage.

I realize that this may hit afew people below the belt, but to state that one summoned and it appeared is equally delusional as me stating that i am from Sirius.

Use your brain do not abuse it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I find it interesting that many people here think of aliens and these loving entities that just want to help. Perhaps there is a more terrestrial way of communicating with aliens, transmitters, light flashes, giant signs. Perhaps said aliens are too busy to sit around trying to decypher telepathic message. Perhaps there is no truth to telepathy.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
First, is there any truth to the idea of summoning UFOs? If so, how? Is it pointless to ask UFOs to appear? Then is there any guide to doing this correctly? How do we know the person summoning isnt just posessed and a demonic entity was messing with them.

Gonna try this one....

From what I have seen in reports what people are 'summoning' are the type of UFO's that I classify as 'critters'. These are naturally occurring lifeforms that main stream science is just now looking at.

They are playful and curious and are aware of us "like the 'foo fighters'. They are NOT alien spacecraft. People call them 'orbs' or 'ships of light' and other such things.

Do we actually summon them? or are they aware of us enough that they can get a feeling from us and thus appear? or is it simply that the one doing the summoning looks up and there just happen to be some there at the time

My belief is 80% (approx) of UFO's are critters, Denise Stoner of Mufon (her own opinion, not that of Mufon) agrees 50% or more are 'critters'

I think if more study was done with that in mind we would arrive at the truth a lot sooner.

Problem is while many skeptics are become open to this idea, most believers are not willing to listen to anything but Alien Space craft, never mind the fact that shape shifting, translucent jellyfish like orbs just flitting about our skies aimlessly like amoeba in a pond makes no sense for the "Alien Spacecraft' hypothesis

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar it appeared is equally delusional as me stating that i am from Sirius.

Yeah
I would have placed you closer to Alpha Draconis myself

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

ok, in order for this to work:

1) extraterrestrials have to be in orbit at all times.
2) they have to be able to keep track of every single chemical reaction inside every single human being on the planet simultaneously and in real time (
do you have any idea how much data that is? even assuming they had a computer that could, no living creature could process that kind of information)
3) they would need to be able to differentiate between the billions of chemical reactions and electrical discharges inside a human brain and understand what they mean (a process that probably isn't even possible considering that every single human brain behaves differently when thinking the same thing, there is no universal brain language)
4) they would need to give a # about what one in six billion plus wanted
5) they would need to be willing to drop everything they were doing in favor of satisfying the whims of one human out of six billion
6) they would need to consider making contact with a new-age nut without a single logical thought in his mind more important than making contact with a genius, scientist or world leader. (
)

Do you see why I think the whole idea is about as likely as fairies?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by JScytale]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join