It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Immunity Set for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Legal Immunity Set for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers

cryptogon.com

Via: AP:

The last time the government embarked on a major vaccine campaign against a new swine flu, thousands filed claims contending they suffered side effects from the shots. This time, the government has already taken steps to head that off.

Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, government health officials said Friday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com

EDIT: After another search I found the same article posted by another ATSer. I apologize for the additional thread and the moderators can either take this thread down or direct me in a manner in which I can delete it. Thanks!

EDIT 2: Please direct comments to this thread. Thanks!

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Two Eight Seven Four]

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Two Eight Seven Four]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I apologize if this information has already been presented, but as I could not find any similar posts or threads I will post it here. I would encourage you to watch the news clip from the source website and come to your own conclusions.

The news clip is about unknown vaccinations, which were initially not recorded and later documented to be influenza vaccinations, being tested on US Military personnel as far back as 2005.

Additionally, the original article from AP is linked.

cryptogon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just found it too. Nice set up. Lets see how the execution of it or us comes this fall. Hold on to yer butts. BTW, I filed for exemptions from forced immunizations in my state, Texas, for my children. If you are concerned, do so now before the mail gets clogged.

PG

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzaguy

Hey pizzaguy,

Thanks for the reply. I am, however, interested in what you said about exemptions. How does one go about filing for mandatory flu vaccination exemptions? Is this a state level, i.e. Texas-specific, initiative?

Thanks again,

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Disgusting. This makes me so suspicious of this. This "vaccine" is NOT going into my daughter, wife or I, no way in HELL.

BTW I think this is already posted somewhere.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Two Eight Seven Four

Sorry it took a bit to get back to this thread. You look up in your own particular State in the Department of health and human services. Usually you can find something online. There should be a section for immunization shots. Follow what directions they have.

In Texas, we have to file an affidavit for exemption on behalf of our children. Adults can waive off immunization.

All states have their code for handling this kind of stuff. Usually similar but not exactly the same.

PG

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzaguy

Thank you pg,

I will definitely be looking into that. Especially after the documented health complications induced by the last mandatory flu vaccinations.

>

To the other poster,

I appreciate the response and agree with your stance that this does seem to be a rather odd coincidence. Also, as mentioned in the opening this thread was an accidental copy thread.

top topics

join