It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO episode happening in Bonnybridge Falkirk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
10-11 military helicopters seen in a 40-50 minute period all headed to and from the "falkirk triangle" and possible sighting of Air Force One inbetween these sightings?

This was saturday about noon to 1pm i heard 2helicopters so went outside and seen 2 flying in formation which i have never seen so i got the bonis out and seen they were military, they were headed about 5-10degrees off total north which takes you to around "bonnybridge" area the falkirk triangle,
That was wierd then another two went a few mins later and as i followed them over the hills that take you to falkirk there was a plane flying into glasgow which had very very similar coloring to Air Force One, id say i was about 80-90% sure it was the 10-20% is because i cannot find a flight scheduale and its very hard to believe that AF1 would be coming to glasgow,
So if there is any "plane spotters" on ATS could you please post what planes with very similar coloring to air force 1 are in the sky and if they flew to glasgow about lunch time on saturday please?
anyway after that i seen 1 big military helicopter the one with the sidepods flying back the way and as that went out of view another small one headed back to "falkirk" then another 5mins later then another and then another? Then two flew back up the way in formation and the last one came 5-10mins after that and it was headed falkirk way again then saturday nght when i got back home about 7pm i saw another one heading to falkirk Twice and sunday because of cloud cover i have heard about another 4-5 flyovers of heli's going that way?
So that was that i saw 11 military helicopters flying overhead towards the famous Falkirk triangle on saturday in 50mins and two at night and 4-5 were heard on sunday which is totally unpresedented in the over3years i have stayed here, come to think of t its unpresedented my whole 30years of my life and im sure it is for the 99% of you that dont stay in the flight path of a military base huh...?

Now i have to add i do not have a clue what was going on but would like people in that area to post ANYTHING thats been going on which sounds related as its really good to know whats going on, ufo related or not as it has to have some valid reason not that they were just having a "laugh" in borrowed helicopters or anything, so all info would be very helpful to understand WTH was and still is i think going on??

ADITION i have to say someone posted for me as i had no access to a computa so the real story wasnt told on the other post!
So whats it all about

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't know why it bothers me, but it does. Air Force One is any plane the president is in. It could be a Cessna 150... if the CIC is in it, it's Air Force One.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Well I don't know much about the identity of aircraft, but considering
Falkirk Triangle, near Bonnybridge, averages 300 UFO sightings a year and
is Ranked #1 as a UFO hot spot, something was or is probably going on
concerning UFOs.

Several Photos of "Air Force One"(VC-25) can be found at:

www.andrews.af.mil...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekaidus

Funny that Andrews Air Force Base would show only one plane in all of their photos of what is classified as: Air Force One (VC-25), And Boeing
shows 3 three photos of the same plane as AF1.

www.andrews.af.mil...

www.boeing.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Funny maybe, but it's fact. Air Force One is not descriptive of a plane, but of a plane that has the president in it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Isn't it possible the people of other countrys would only associate AF1 with the plane that the U.S. President is typically seen going into or getting out of ???
Give the guy (and others) a break. Most of us think of the VC-25, when AF1 is mentioned and this would even be much more likely, if you live in Scottland.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

You are absolutley...right. Isn't appropriate that we enlighten everyone that every 747 is not Air Force One.
Point was, and i've see Air Force One thrown about quite a bit, unless you can see Obama smiling and waving from a window it's not Air Force One.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

To be honest i am really not bothered about the "Air Force One" yes i seen a plane in the middle of all this very strange military activity with a very similar paintjob to the one in the link which the other poster's put up (thanks btw) i suppose this is a good time to enlighten people to the facts about "Air Force One"?
But is there any GLASGOW or FALKIRK ATS'ERS on that can corroberate this story and possibly have anything to add?, the greatest wish is for some answer to all this wether it be a military activity, some sort of formation flying practice or the ultimate lol, a ufo related incident? That would be in the public's interest if that was the case, i cannot find very much at all about this or the Air Force1flight schedule to see if it was in Glasgow about noon 12pm on saturday 18th july 2009?

Also there was a certain Harrison Ford film Air Force1 which this plane looked similar to thats one more reason i thought i knew it,

Can anyone help?

peace

[edit on 20-7-2009 by watsgoingon?]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sekaidus is right. Air Force One is merely a call sign for whatever aircraft is transporting the president, it is not a specific plane.

en.wikipedia.org...

you should also bear in mind that there are more than one identical 747s that fit the air force one hollywood stereotype.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I am bearing that in mind, again im not really caring about AF1 its the substantial military activity headed to the "falkirk triangle" so respectfully could every one drop it in regards to what is and what isn't deemed to be technically air force one as i have lost the will and i dont care if i never hear that phrase again
"air force one"
it is the biggest mistake i have ever made in a thread
as that's not as important as the 11 military heli's in 50mins and then 1 and 2 in formation regularly flying overhead to the same destination it seems?

That's the real interesting subject as its so out of character for them to be acting this way especially as its never happened before in the 3-4 years i live here and its not happened in the 30 years iv'e lived anywhere in scotland?

So is there anyone on ATS that can shed some light on this? Please?

peace

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hi i stay in galsgow and in the past 2 months i have seen a big increase in helicopters no w im talkin bout 10 a day . alot of them are low flying now they are not what i call miltary helicopters . but there has been varied( oh there one flyimg now at1.51 am )from police to those big long ones taht look like cost gaurd to other 1s same shpe as the police ones . i for one want to know whats going on

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hi i stay in galsgow and in the past 2 months i have seen a big increase in helicopters no w im talkin bout 10 a day . alot of them are low flying now they are not what i call miltary helicopters . but there has been varied( oh there one flyimg now at1.51 am )from police to those big long ones taht look like cost gaurd to other 1s same shpe as the police ones . i for one want to know whats going on

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
oh and i flagged this post

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Leuchars airshow is not far off now, maybe they're gathering at the hive?

new topics

top topics

join