It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Agios Nikolaos, Crete since July 6th '09

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
reply to post by Sam60

........ but its hard to mount the cam on something if you are in the middle of a busy street at the moment the UFO appears. I got a short tripod which needs to be placed on table or something with a similar height and a flat surface, which isn't always easy to find outside.
Ko3

What about one of those telescoping single-stick type tripods? They're pretty cheap. You can walk around easily with it attached. You can use it briefly, move to a different place, etc...

It's just a thought.....

Good luck with the vidoes!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

awesome stuff - your footage will only improve. wait till you see two flying in formation
I noticed the people I could hear sounded not to bothered with it?

I'll be looking forward to more footage!

efharisto!

Yesterday night i saw 2 of them appearing at the same time and slowly floating above the harbour.

Yes you're right, most people don't bother about these kind of things, even if UFOs fly all around their heads (they either miraculously don't notice them or just not interested)

I might reactivate my facebook account tomorrow and post something about my sightings in FB groups related to my town / area, trying to bring the local's attention to this amazing phenomena happening right now.

Ko3

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Is Agios Niko santa claus levendi?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ok guys, this is INSANE!!!

Besides of a handful of sightings of light orbs i had during the last 2 nights, one was extraordinarily impressive!

Last evening, just before i had to go to work, i went out again with my kids to spot the "22:00 o' clock UFOs", as we call them by now.

As i already mentioned in some previous post, during this time (around 22:00) we often see the UFOs appear north-west of Agios Nikolaos, then travel over the sea parallel to the town's promenade (south-east direction). They either appear over the "Minos Beach" hotel and fly towards the harbour (thats when they appear brighter / closer to the promenade), or they appear over Ormos / Havania and travel towards the island (again parallel to the promenade but appearing farer away).

So, that evening we went to the harbour's pier in hope to see one of the orbs flying directly over our heads during its evening patrol, which would mean, we would see it from as close as it/we could get.
And guess what, we were not disappointed! At 22:00 i noticed a dimmed orange light appear over Minos Beach hotel, which grew brighter and brighter while color-morphing from orange to white (as if it loads itself up with energy). I tried to turn on the camera and push the record button without looking at it, because i didn't want to take my eyes off of the UFO in order not to miss anything. Then the light became bigger while it slowly rised up on the horizon, which meant, it flew directly towards our direction! Me and my dauthers were staring at it stunned, watching it getting slower while it approached the position directly obove our heads! As it had reached that position, i noticed in shock that i actualy wasn't filming it, probably because i didn't press the record knob properly or something! I quickly pressed the button and then filmed the last phase of the UFO's appearance. It was hovering obove our heads for a few moments, as if it was observing / inspecting us, which gave us the chills a bit, since there was almost noone else around at that remote spot at the harbour. Then the UFO started to fade away, decreasing its brightness and becomming orange-red (lost its energy?), but it got brighter again for a short moment, after which it finaly disappeared for good.
In the little footage i got, you can see the object starting to fade out and becomming red, thats when i lost it on the camera's display. I wasn't able to point the camera back on it, because i had fully zoomed-in and i was too nervous, sorry.

Again, in the youtube video, the UFO appears much smaller and less bright than it realy was.

When the UFO air show was over, my kids went home and i went to work, disappointed about not been able to get footage of the whole show, and at the same time i was highly amazed and quite a bit disturbed by the most impressive sighting i had so far!

Then, later at work after 3:00 a.m. i went outside again to see and film more UFOs. I saw a few slowly and mysteriously appearing and disappearing orbs, that were floating around on the night sky in their typical manner. One was brighter than the others, slowly gliding over the Mirabello Bay, and i was able to catch a short footage of it. In that footage you can clearly see how it disappears (in the YT video not as good as in the raw video). It disappeared by becomming smaller and smaller, without me zooming out or touching any of the camera settings!

Of course i'll be at the harbour again this evening to spot and video-capture more UFOs, this time maybe in company of more relatives and friends of mine.

Ko3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join