It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Obama Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

And I am the one with the ego???

That's supposed to mean something coming from you, is it?

Oh and for the the Fox News debate. Yes they are rather right winged (I find it pretty funny you think I am like minded). Sorry to burst your bubble but I do not watch Fox News, or any other United States news for that matter. They all have an agenda whether it be left or right, there is no unbiased news anymore so don't keep spreading the tone that the only bad news out there is Fox News. They are all bad, in the sense that news should be fair and unbiased. There are no true journalists left in America.

I don't believe you share their opinions, but you sure think a lot like them. Your brain is wired just like these obnoxious talking heads who think they're better than everyone else. I don't deserve to be insulted for posing a perfectly valid question and voicing my own opinion, even if it doesn't quite mesh with yours. Nobody does. Despite all of these "distractions", nobody has posted any facts yet, any evidence that is on topic. My "theory" may be unpopular, but it's so far unchallenged. Regardless of what you think of me, what names you call me, what stereotypes you assign me, the facts are still on my side.

I must say, I am quite disappointed. I was expecting somebody to validate this Alex Jones/Fox News hearsay. This is ATS, after all. Folks here are informed, right? Denying ignorance, indeed. All I ever see against Obama are these two-bit blogs some anonymous douche bag started on a free site. And that's supposed to be valid evidence proving he's a bad guy? You know what I call that? A joke. I haven't even been directed to one of those things on this threat anyway. It's on these other threads that amateur blogs are taken as honest gospel. For all your years of hard research and "experience", ya'll sure don't have a lot to show for it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey buddy your thread is dead let it go

You are doing the same thing to me because I do not share the same view as yourself. Why do you think he is a "good guy"?

Here is a list of things to look into while I find something else to do

1. GM (government motors) dealership owners no have to seek out congress members to try and help with their dealership problems.
Michelle Bachman on Government Motors

2. The comment about his friend being arrested because his buddy through a hissy fit. He called local cops stupid!!!

3. You may want to try and dig into who paid for his college tuition. Thats all I will say hopefully you do the research.

4. Obama's political past
Obama's Political Past and the mask he is hiding behind today as "The Mighty Reformer"

Now you can see I did not source some rightwing blog but rather a video of a congresswoman and a CNN article.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join