It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive had 2 Crazy Flu's in the last 6wks - SWINE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi all,

here in New Zealand, the Swine Flu Hype is all over the news. They reckon its the dominant strain at the moment hitting people all over both islands.

i dont know if I have had Swine, but in the last 6wks I have had the 2 worst bouts of Flu i have had in my life.

Not just me, my wife and daughter also.

The first bout was 6 wks ago and it shook me up for a whole 7 days!!

the symptoms were -

sore head, sore throat, severe vomiting, Severe Dhiorriah, High Temperature, Dizziness and body pains

the 2nd bout I am recovering from at the moment, it has bed ridden me for 5 days and symptoms were -

sore head, sore throat, cough, sneezing, runny nose, lack of energy, nausea, high temperature and body pains.

To be honest, I have never seen so many people with the flu in my life. People who never normally get flu's and colds are suddenly coming down with it. loads of people are off work.

theres really no way to avoid it either. I have been taking vitamin c, washing my hands etc etc, but yet i still get the 2 worst cases in my life all within the last 6 wks.

whether it was swine or not, who knows, but if it wasnt, then could swine possibly be worse than what ive had??

its been hell.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Msybe one of them was the sine flu... I would say that you can't have the same strain twice, your body either figures out the antibodies and fights it and any other future dose off - or well you die!

So I might be wrong but one one of the cases could of been piggy flu.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Same thing happened to me in Canada. Was sick for 6 weeks. No confirmation of swine flu, but its here in town. As well everyone else I know had the same thing. I was sick from April 15 -> June 1 (approx)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
the whole vaccine thing is a complete joke. even if it did work (which it probably wont) it will be too late.

this flu has taken a good hold on society already.

The vaccine that will be released will end up the same deal as the current flu vaccine. It will give you the flu and POSSIBLY OTHER DISEASES and wont stop anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Sounds a lot like what a lot of us posted about having had in March, which I think was the first wave of it.

Let's pray it doesn't mutate too much, as we'll have antibody to it as it ramps up in August.

I hope you're getting better. Keep yoursefl in check- watch for pneumonia (flu's best friend- just when you think you're all better).

Be well!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

The two infections could be a continuation of the same infection (flu tends to come and go like that)--or one was H1N1 and one was seasonal---OR-- one was H1N1 and one was a mutated strain.

new topics

top topics

join