It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low Flying Bright UFO Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is a re post.

It looks to be a very bright, slow, low flying object. It passes behing buildings and chimney stacks and looks relatively close, although the footage isn't brilliant. Have a look and see what you think. sorry I don't have any more information, I try not to post to many 'what do you think videos' anymore but ...

It could well be Iss Zarya

Link to video

[edit on 19-7-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi,
This is from Ogarry555 at youtube,he has quite a few good videos.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Great vid! Loved it how u could still it threw the clouds! Great stuff!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.
Chimneys from Scotland.
UFO from the UK.
Slow and low is not bright unless the pilot did something wrong.
Doubt we get a hint on what went wrong.
Unless that was some sort of night vision camera.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Oh this video again, 3rd time ive sen this posted, no offence. It is the ISS, I really wish it was some sort of alien craft or man made for that matter but, its not(IMO)...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Oh this video again, 3rd time ive sen this posted, no offence. It is the ISS, I really wish it was some sort of alien craft or man made for that matter but, its not(IMO)...
PEACE!!!

How can you possibly say thats the ISS?

The ISS seen frome earth does'nt look much bigger than a star or satillite, and you can clearly see other stars in the video which are a fraction of the size and brightness of the object in question.

Also, towards the end of the video it looks to be way too low to be in orbit. IMO

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
saw very similar thing on the 7th in the UK

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stig_otd

It is the ISS here is a video taken i took on 13/7/09 in two parts 1 when it comes towards me from the west 2 when it has gone overhead and into the east. Second video is way better.As you will see it appears a lot larger than a star or any satellite .It actually looks like a plane on a low approach with its head lights on.Apart from when it goes overhead it looks the same from behind.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Again with the ISS?
The original video posted here is at broad day. That's 1 thing and again we are comparing size here. Don't take me as UFO fanboy(never been one) but the ISS are not even close with the original poster's link.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Good video.

My 2-cents: Could be meteorite skirting the atmosphere. Been known to happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantumus
Again with the ISS?
The original video posted here is at broad day. That's 1 thing and again we are comparing size here. Don't take me as UFO fanboy(never been one) but the ISS are not even close with the original poster's link.

How can it be during broad daylight, as there stars in the background?
Its been discussed and argued about many times now, it is definitely the ISS. Phage will show up eventually and put his 2 cents in I'm sure...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

idk what it is but.. why are they filming it infront a a screen?

cause the guy stand's up you can clearly see they are watching a screen of sort's..not out a window.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by TheAmused]

new topics

top topics

join