It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday is approaching, you have a choice to take 3 things to safty with you, what would it be??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin

..ok ...forget the pod ...will just make up weird music in fruity loops...
...bring more amaretto ...lol

Cant.. only allowed three things remember! And Im not giving up the apple tango.. amaretto is vile on its own.

Originally posted by Discotech

I'm just glad nobody wants my precious stash of vodka!

One bottle of amaretto only lasts so long. Id keep a close eye on your vodka after maybe 1/2 - 1 day of being in there!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

You don't think the pet Giraffe is just there for show do you ?

He's there to guard my stuffz!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I would have to bring my PC for all its music. There wouldnt be any internet though...
If the shelter isnt stocked with food then...

ALOT of McDonalds food
and Pepsi

If it is...

My Clive Cussler books
and Pepsi

I am assuming it would be stocked with water and not pop since pop isnt the healthiest thing out there.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Ahh of course, what other logical reason would someone own a giraffe except to have it as a guard animal!

To be fair though, if there was a case of vodka on offer then I wouldnt let a silly risk of getting a broken leg/back/face get in the way of it... Id happily drink it from my hospital bed

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hey I just had a great idea ...You know ...I know the vodka and tequila We have is going to run out eventually too... Let's call someone...get them to make their three things...SHOVELS !!!!... and when everyone starts sobering up,we'll just start tunneling our way to the liquor store across the street lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

My Pug (Piggle) may have issues with your giraffe. If you insist on bringing the giraffe, I cannot be held responsible for any injuries that your giraffe may incur.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You underestimate the power of the Giraffe young Dragonfly!

and lol @ your av, what happened to the beautiful woman ?

[edit on 21/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Good call Penguin. In the mean time we should aslo consider plans for a distillery IN the bunker/cave. I think the contents of the liquor store would be consumed in maybe a week or so, at the best. (I think Bluebelle is a lil thursty ; ) )

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
Hey I just had a great idea ...You know ...I know the vodka and tequila We have is going to run out eventually too... Let's call someone...get them to make their three things...SHOVELS !!!!... and when everyone starts sobering up,we'll just start tunneling our way to the liquor store across the street lol.

Assuming it hadnt been completely flattened by the horrible meteor of doom, yes. Actually though, I could get one of those huge shipping crates and fill that with alcohol.. maybe chuck a disco ball in there as well and open my own mini nightclub!

You underestimate the power of the Giraffe young Dragonfly!

and lol @ your av, what happened to the beautiful woman ?

What do you mean.. the avatar Ive got up isnt beautiful? Im offended!

I was getting disturbing/odd U2Us from strange, strange men. Although this one will probably invite people to send me even stranger messages!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

What do you mean.. the avatar Ive got up isnt beautiful? Im offended!

I was getting disturbing/odd U2Us from strange, strange men. Although this one will probably invite people to send me even stranger messages!

Appalling behaviour!

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Tank2/8]:shk:

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Seriously you got u2u's... wow... go figure LOL

Why do you think I just use ~~~~MY EYE !!!!!~~~~

Any who... this giraffes pissing me off.

Can I borrow your empty amaretto bottle when your done.

I'm thinking BBQ

Oh and the liquors store is on the bottom floor of the MALL and it's right next to the the flippy floppies store...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

ummmmmm to put it bluntly, no, but I guess some on here might find it beautiful

As for strange men, are you really suprised on a site like this which deals with such issues as animals on Mars ? And I'm sure some of them were probably innocent compliments on your quirky posts

And TUP, don't you dare touch Binky!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

It is!

reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Of course, and you can have the other hundred empty bottles of amaretto as well if my shipping crate idea works out

Meh, cant please everyone! Maybe I should have given my beard a quick comb before the picture was taken..

Oh most of them were innocent.. I just didnt anticipate the sheer amount of weirdos on here. I just thought it was the religious fanatics, self-proclaimed aliens, and then the rest were semi-normal people, still in possession of all their marbles

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

And TUP, don't you dare touch Binky!

Binky? You're calling your guard giraffe 'Binky'? Poor thing, you should call it 'killer', or something along those lines... cant imagine people running away in terror from binky the giraffe

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Binky is a gentle, loyal and sensitive Giraffe, he likes his name, but don't get him angry his dark side is pure unadultered evil!

Besides it gives a false sense of security, I mean, who is going to be scared of a Giraffe called Binky ? They'll soon learn the error of their ways though when his eyes glow red and he begins to feast on the entrails of his victims!!! mwahahahaha

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

1. My son
2. My daughter
3. My wife

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

4x3=12 you get 12 items karl

~Gives karl the official big red 12 laminated card issued by the shelter~

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That is funny, let me know my husband can help you out.

Can my two kids count as one item?

More vodka

Music covered so.....more vodka the kids are going to drive me crazy in the bunker

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

have a choice to take 3 things to safty with you, what would it be??

A dictionary?

kidding

My dog, my mp3 player and my leatherman

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

By leatherman can I assume you mean a leatherman tool?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join