It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mer-Ka-Ba meditation from the Flower of Life workshop

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

regarding the direction of spin, i do think it would make a difference. one would go 'up', and one would go 'down'.

The Number 666 is related to Phi

The relationship of phi and 666
Revelation 13:18 says the following:

"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is a man's number. His number is 666."

This beast, regarded by some as the Anti-Christ described by John, is thus related to the number 666, one of the greatest mysteries of the Bible.

Curiously enough, if you take the sine of 666º, you get -0.80901699, which is one-half of negative phi, or perhaps what one might call the "anti-phi."

The trigonometric relationship of sin 666º to phi is based on an isosceles triangle with a base of phi and sides of 1. When this triangle is enclosed in a circle with a radius of 1, we see that the lower line, which has an angle of 306º on the first rotation and 666º on the second rotation, has a sine equal to one-half negative phi.

In this we see the unity of phi divided into positive and negative, analogous perhaps to light and darkness or good and evil. Could this "sine" be a "sign" as well?

In addition, 666 degrees is 54 degrees short of the complete second circle and when dividing the 360 degrees of a circle by 54 degrees you get 6.66... The other side of a 54 degree angle in a right angle is 36 degrees and 36 divided by 54 is .666.

Phi appears throughout creation, and in every physical proportion of the human body. In that sense it is the number of mankind, as the mysterious passage of Revelation perhaps reveals.

that's from this cool site.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

If they spun equally fast in either direction, then the Sun would just appear to rise and set from a different direction, or the tides would come in and out going in the opposite direction. I think the experiences would be about the same; what makes you think it would be so much different?

Here's another thing to consider: the Earth is spinning CCW looking down on the North hemisphere, right? Visualize it or trace it with your finger. Now look "up" from below the Southern hemisphere: it's clock-wise now! Oh snap! Which is REALLY "up": the Northern hemisphere, or the Southern hemisphere? What's the REAL reference? The Earth is rotating CW just as well as it is CCW at the exact same time if you ask me. It's just frame of reference. That's why I don't think this particular dimension that you are focusing on is particularly important. There is lots of "redundancy" to the visualizing aspect of the meditation that come from the geometries they are based on, just so long as you are along about the same general lines. I think the chakra work is a lot more important of an aspect, for example. At any rate if you are actually doing this stuff you will have plenty of time to reflect on which way you would rather do it, trying either as you please, or any other way you want to try to achieve the same end result. I'm still reading over that one link posted earlier btw...

[edit on 21-7-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
yes, the merkaba is alive. a living field. there are three identical star tetrahedrons, one stationary, an electrical one rotates to the left and a magnetic one rotates to the right. the electrical one, that corresponds to the male energy, rotates slightly faster than than the right one so there is a slight overall left rotation.

it is not a theoretical construct. it is real and detectable by some methodologies such as radar, though usually not visible to the human eye. back when there were fewer than now, it used to be a real problem when they showed up on radar and alerted authorities who freaked out but now there are so many that they are used to it, can probably identify them so ignore them.

the health and strength of the merkaba is connected to the openness of the heart. that's harder to measure from the outside of course. we all have one but somehow the ones of humans on earth ran down. we're trying to get them going again. of course they are part of something much bigger.

drunvalo talks about the male approach and the female approach. male is very technical, mathematical; female is intuitive. his earlier teachings were much more male/technical but since we are supposedly moving into times with a female energy orientation he has changed to something more experiential.

drunvalo turned flower of life organization over to ron holt some years ago. maybe 10? maybe about the time his first book came out. he's still involved but he doesn't teach those technical courses any more. ron is in charge. you might check out articles he has online at flower of life

drunvalo now teaches only one workshop, and he does it several times of year around the world. quite extraordinary. 5 days, costs a few hundred dollars. i went last summer. discovered that some people take this class over and over because he adds new things as he learns them. he still always calls the workshop the same thing. that is not the attitude of someone trying to sell his teachings. deepak chopra and people like him charge thousands of dollars to attend their much more trendy presentations.

he does have a free online magazine at spirit of maat he doesn't always have an article on there but you can look at previous issues to see some of his stuff.

drunvalo is the kind of teacher that really suits me. very gentle, humble person but who works very hard to learn and share. you can't join his group, they never ask for money, they don't push a lot of product. flower of life itself doesn't put out anything except a few workshops each year. the individual facilitators do more and some of the teachers do non FOL workshops. i like that low pressure approach but it's not for everyone. i'll give you an example. at the workshop last summer, he showed us how to activate the golden beams (vastly simpler than merkaba). some people asked him if he could check each of us to make sure we were doing it right. he said no, we'd get it. not that hard. some nervous nellie said, how do you know? he said, because the people who are here who have come to previous workshops have beams that are just fine. it's not hard. your body knows how, just has to remember. do it for awhile and it will be fine. this is a person who doesn't feel the need to the the Big Important Man In Charge. He lives in his heart. trusts his students. trusts the universe. won't appeal to someone who likes a more regimented approach.

as for the thing about the two teachers disagreeing on direction of spin, i will try to look that up and see what i can find. my understanding is not that it would EVER make you spin downward into lower dimensions. i do remember that it is said that there are many kinds of merkabas that are used for different purposes. the one drunvalo teaches is for individual human use on earth at this point in our evolution.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
OK, ok yes I know the merkaba is a living field. There are many more living geomancies than just the merkaba.

I love you all and you are welcome to the FOL studies.
I wanted to make a point for those that were not familar that is all.
I am done defending my position.

Peace to all!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well tonight I just closed my eyes, opened my chakras and I was there, no spinning, no energy, no breaths, no Phi, no 666, no antichrist just quite meditation opening my energy fields so why do I need all this highly complicated degrees/angle/energy fields? I closed my eyes , opened my higher chakras (the lower ones open on their own now) and I feel the energy fill me and bring me closer to my inner being, I know I dont need all this complication, Im almost sure of it.

Why do we always seem to NEED a teacher, why cant we just follow our self, our true guide, after all arnt we all students?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

you're thinking in 3D.
in higher dimension, 'time' as a direction has less meaning.
yeah?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Admittedly, something doesn't sit well with me when I read Drunvalo's teachings.

Would you be willing to share you teacher's name (if he/she is online)? Via U2U?

I'd like to explore other concepts / avenues.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I didn't mean to give you a hard time! I spend most of my ATS time in the breaking news threads where everybody gets so fierce. please forgive me for pushing too hard.

all i can find about direction of spin problems is if the star tet that is spun to the right is faster than the one to the left, that it is basically "anti life" and will lead to sickness, so obviously that would be quickly noticeable.

i would love to hear more about what your teacher says. always anxious to learn!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

it is also possible to activate your merkaba the "female" way. open your heart and just do it. drunvalo talks about this too but it doesn't involve much explanation so he teaches the male way for the rest of us. your real guidance always comes from within, and that is what drunvalo urges one to do too. connect with that and trust its guidance. sounds like you are on your way!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

It's all good, really!
I mean when I said earlier that it was theoritical, that even though, I believe it exist and you believe that exist, it cannot be proven. So we don't know which is right or which is wrong, correct?

I was familar with DM way before I came by this teacher and was fascinated. I just have been to her workshops and seen the geomancies and tech's and it's what I choose.

The best way to know anything for yourself/myself is by direct experience, so therefore, we must have those direct experiences.

I am just not much into debate. LOL
You did not owe me any apology, but it was very kind of you anyway.
So thank you.

MG you do your own thing girl.

Math always counts.
Light
Sound

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by helpmefindtheway

Admittedly, something doesn't sit well with me when I read Drunvalo's teachings.

Would you be willing to share you teacher's name (if he/she is online)? Via U2U?

I'd like to explore other concepts / avenues.

Thanks

Ashayana Deanne

[edit on 21-7-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

If you don't feel the need to do anything else in your meditation then that's fine. No one is asking you to.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

it is also possible to activate your merkaba the "female" way. open your heart and just do it. drunvalo talks about this too but it doesn't involve much explanation so he teaches the male way for the rest of us. your real guidance always comes from within, and that is what drunvalo urges one to do too. connect with that and trust its guidance. sounds like you are on your way!!!!

For many months all I did was open my heart chakra, I wonder if I have activated something along the lines you are all talking about without knowing
What does it feel like this female merkaba, what does it do?
Thanks I had no idea that this method involved the heart chakra.

EDIT

Right Ive got my old notes out from way back last year on this. It appears I got the technique of the crystalinks web site, its called The Teachings Of Spherical Breathing Using 18 Breaths.

It is credited to DM so it will have been the same technique as the OP. Reading through it now I do see there is MUCH emphasis on using the heart, opening it to total unconditional love, infact he states without achieving this the technique will not work.

Seems I was on my way back then but got side tracked. You know I may just take another look at this, however Im a little concerned there seems to be two ways to do this, however my higher self will alert me to any thing thats not right (its become quite good at this!) so I am not too concerned. In anything we try the higher self always tells us whats not right for us, we just have to be aware of its voice.

The method I have printed off even states that the 18th breath is never taught and that it must come from our higher self.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

If you don't feel the need to do anything else in your meditation then that's fine. No one is asking you to.

Thanks, sorry of course this is so true. Sometimes I forget its a discussion and I may come across defensive thinking methods are being forced upon me.
Thanks for reminding me of this fact bsbray.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I don't think the merkaba is different depending on which method is used, just that some people need directions and others can do it directly. yes, opening the heart is key to all! that has become drunvalo's big emphasis. living in the heart. opening the heart more and more.

i dont think you really got sidetracked. higher self knows what you need and you were gathering experiences that you needed. you got to this point the perfect way. that's easy for me to tell you but i have trouble with that concept for myself of course. it's easy to self-doubt choices! the other hardest thing nowadays is to live in the heart and not hop over into fear. i get really scared sometimes about what's going on in the world, need to move back into the present moment within my heart.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

! the other hardest thing nowadays is to live in the heart and not hop over into fear. i get really scared sometimes about what's going on in the world, need to move back into the present moment within my heart.

Your right to live in the present moment with an open heart is a wise place to be.

I tryed the technique today up to breath four. I felt like a complete novice but will give it a try for a while. I think its good to try all sorts of meditation techniques anyway, I noticed my print out said 07/07 on it so its over two years that I looked at this technique and not a year!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Just the other night I may have found a technique for you guys to figure out what's up with the spin direction for yourself. At least it worked for me.

The technique is, you will have to summon up a depressed feeling inside you, and then pay attention to the feel of the "spin" of the energy as it moves both further downward into depression, and then upwards towards more positive feelings. Note how the feelings differ. There, you have first-hand experience of what to pursue in your meditations and what to avoid. I won't even say what I personally found for myself, because it may well be an individual thing as Drunvalo himself says.

As far as conjuring up a depressed feeling. Hopefully you will not have to think of negative thoughts to do this, but can simply feel it in your gut, that dirty sinking feeling. But also have your awareness on the base of your spine, and a little above your gut near your solar plexus, and hold awareness on all 3 at the same time and notice how the energy feels like it is moving as you make yourself feel more depressed, and as you make yourself feel more happy or loved again.

If you do have to resort to negative thinking to do this, then I really hope you will spend some time later thinking about why these thoughts make you feel bad, and finding the source of the negativity so that you can remedy it directly with more healthy thinking. I like emotional freedom techniques (EFT) personally, you can look those up online, but whatever it needs to be to resolve you, I hope you find it.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When it comes to sacred geometry, Drunvalo's work is elementary compared with this genius:
smphillips.8m.com...
It will take some time to check it out and master his research. But I found it mindblowing, mathematical proof of the existence of God.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join