It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wingmakers.co.nz, the site for all your psychic needs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wingmakers

This site talks and gives instructions for Telepathy, Telekinesis, and maybe Teleportation as well. I thought it should be on ATS, because, well, it is something you do not see everyday!

Here is a quick example of the site on teleportation:

Teleportation is the ability of moving matter from one point in time and space to another point in time and space instantaneously. There are different types of teleportation available at this time both visual and physical teleportation are possible and we use visual teleportation as our starting point. The different types of visual teleportation are. visual body or astral body teleportation, or visual object teleportation but before we can master teleportation we must first learn the art of Telekinesis/Psychokinesis and Clairsentience and the higher state of consciousness the seventh sense. Other abilities useful in teleportation are Tele-Visualization and ESP (Extrasensory Perception). The ability of teleportation is used in Time travel, Interstellar travel, and Dimensional travel.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Good site.
Covers some good info, S&F for you.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Great site. It was the first site that I went to to start my learning how to do telekinesis, telepathy, etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

really? How did it work out for you? I may add it to the OP

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I think I will try the methods on this site. If anyone else will or did, please reply to this thread

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo

really? How did it work out for you? I may add it to the OP

I've been at it for a little over a year now. Not much success, yet. All I can do is make the psi ball.
one of the things that are needed for this is sleep, which is the one thing I can't do because my body is the only thing that sleeps, not my mind. And I am goin nucking futs trying to sleep every night.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

try using a radio, or maybe have more potassium in your diet, that will keep you tired

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
GOOD FIND OP.

Star and Flag for you.

I've been getting back into practicing TK and I will make sure to try some of the techniques shown on the site.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This worth it all the way! Now I have a weapon and a tool at my dispense.

top topics

join