It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Capital City: Astana, Khazakhstan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed. It is truly one man’s vision: Nursultan Nazarbayev, the president of Kazakhstan (yes Borat’s country, I know). Backed by billions of petrodollars, the city is being built from scratch in a remote and deserted area of the Asian steppes. The result is astonishing: a futuristic occult capital, embracing the New World Order while celebrating the most ancient religion known to man: Sun Worship. The city is still a huge construction site, but the buildings that are already completed already sum up Nazarbayev’s occult vision.

The Pyramid of Peace

Conceived by Britain’s most prolific architect, Lord Norman Forster, this giant pyramid is an odd presence in the middle of the Asian Steppes. The building is dedicated to “the renunciation of violence” and “to bring together the world’s religions”. Norman Foster has said that the building has no recognizable religious symbols to permit the harmonious reunification of confessions. In reality, the pyramid is a temple for the occultist’s only TRUE religion: Sun worship. A journey inside this building is a truly symbolic one. It represents each human’s path to illumination. Let’s take the tour.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Its a new city with occult like details, looks like the closest thing possible at the moment. what do u guys think?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
From the first OP image shown it looks as though a person would have to wear sunglasses at night to live there. Which is not a bad thing I guess. There are songs about that.

If the NWO has a capital, I believe it would look exactly like the images shown.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The idea of the NWO believing in renunciation of violence is like believing that... I don't know... like believing that apples come from orange trees or that people can breathe underwater.

It's garbage.

I'd believe though that the people who live there have been chipped and the bliss of ignorance fills the air.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hey, this was similarly discussed earlier on ATS, check it out, lots of pertinent information!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Who really cares what the pyramid represents...occult, NWO, secret societies, whatever? The pyramid structure is a fascinating architectural design which is aesthetic, functional, spiritual and obviously durable. Recent design and construction innovations have made it possible for such buildings to be constructed.

The city looks nice, however, the country has the geographic disadvantage of being mostly landlocked. First and foremost, these cities are being created from oil money for tourism purposes. The NWO thing also helps to provide much needed international publicity for these cities. You don't think many of these oil companies have figured out that petroleum will not last forever and they need to diversify in other sustainable future industries?

Dubai is a perfect example of this as well, where modern day slaves have been allegedly used to construct their paradise to attract tourism. It is unknown if slaves have been used to construct the pyramid(s) at Astana.

Some things never change.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Here is a great video I found about Astana and the NWO.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Google Location

Outstanding looking City there.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Overheard deep under the Pyramid of peace

"So, mister Bond, it would appear that this is the end for you. Let me take a moment to tell you my master plan while my hulking minions glare menacingly."

Blam!

The chief scientist's hottie daughter blows Nursultan's brains out, then with a couple of more shots frees James Bond, and they proceed to play out a miraculous escape that ends with the Pyramid of peace being blown to bits.

"Cue bad sex pun..."

[edit on 27-3-2010 by warpcrafter]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
NWO Capitol city is London. Where will it be after the SHTF?
No idea? Denver?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The kazakhstan government really should have focused that money into the general public rather than one big city, two thirds of their population live in poverty...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is the same country that was to build the world's first 'Alien Embassy'.

"Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy"

NWO + Alien Embassy =

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The NWO are not sun worshippers. Everyone knows the NWO pedo scum elite worship the demon god 'Baphomet'!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naeem82
Hey, this was similarly discussed earlier on ATS, check it out, lots of pertinent information!

OP in the SAME forum this has been discussed at length, and also ther is alot more material, to include all the same information brought forth in this thread.

Please review and add there:

OP/ED Khazahkstan the most important Country on Earth?

I sometimes mess this up to, but try and use the search function first, thanks.

Kind Regards,

Elf

new topics

top topics

join