It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Signs Executive Order Barring Release Of His Birth Certificate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

McCain and Obama both belong to the NWO. Both are CFR members, and McCain didn't want to upset his "superiors." Simple as that. The powers behind the curtain make the calls, not these individuals.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Visit the freedomedium link again. They've had to revise the story.

The original story seems to have come from World Net Daily. Anyone who follows UFO stuff on ATS knows that this is a extremely unreliable source.

In short... there's nothing in this material.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I've linked to it twice and the article from the OP contains a link to the executive order

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

[quote]UPDATE: At the time this post was published it appears as though we may have been misinterpreting the section of US Code covered by this Executive Order. While this EO may not necessarily cover Obama’s birth certificate, the question raised in the post still applies. Why, with everything going on at the time, was this one of Obama’s first orders of business?

For a more precise analysis of this EO and its implications see Pamela Geller’s comment below or visit this link: atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Our attention to the eligibility issue started with the case of Major Cook because of the implications the outcome of his case could have on all members of the military and the potential of a Constitutional crisis. We will continue to follow his case and others that reach the courts.

I'm sorry if those of you feel that this source is not creditable, I am also sorry that this thread may continue to upset most sheeple that still believe Obama is our legal President but it still stands that we have an obligation as Americans to question our authorities and require the same proof of evidence of our leaders that is being asked and is required by us for simple things like a drivers licence. Great Post and very great points of view posted. I will say that those who keep arguing that he doesn't have to provide his long form and that their is nothing we can do about it haven't proven their case yet what so ever. I would like to see those who believe he doesn't have to provide anything do the same thing the next time they are asked to provide they're proof to authorites and see where that gets them!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
reply to post by eniac

Why, with everything going on at the time, was this one of Obama’s first orders of business?

Glad to see a retraction finally made. Doesn't seem people have much to say anymore.

Anyway, on to your question ...

Take a look at some of the Executive Orders and Presidential Directives that have been signed in the first three months of EACH of the last 5 Presidents.

You'll find that with each party change (ie: Democrat to Republican or vice versa) that the current President usually repeals or renews orders from the last administation.

It's business as usual. Or in other words, NOTHING UNUSUAL.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Of course he's not a natural born American but there's nothing we can do about because the powers to be wanted him there and that's where they'll keep him. America is not America anymore.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Alright... know what? How hard would it be for the government to create a false document?

Anyone? Anyone at all?

So let's say Obama DOES produce a legal birth certificate, short and long... and hell, offers a piece of his umbilical cord for DNA sampling... how many of you would accept that?

Hello? Anyone?

Really... would any of you accept the fact the the document was an actual birth certificate, issued by the state... knowing that it could be forged or faked by the government?

You guys just won't be happy with any answer.

(no, I do not support Obama... but man, give it a break already)

[edit: I will be copying and pasting this on other birther threads, because let's face it... there's more serious stuff in the world that needs attention than this rehashed bit over and over again]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it's awesome how the some people who don't want Obama to be president will grasp at straws to enforce their argument. Call it racism, or bigotry, or prejudice, but give the guy a chance. He came into the largest financial crisis of our generation in the midst of two wars.

I'll give him a term to see how things work out. I can probably come up with a report card for him after a year, but I'm not going to deny he is my president just because my candidate didn't win.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
his approval ratings are tanking, 57% now, lover than 50% on health care and the economy which are of course the most important issues, afghanistan isnt goingto end anytime soon, the guy spends a trillion dollars in one month for the first time in our history... hes driving america into the ground...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Everyone has a right to their own opinion about the current president. However, you do not have a right to your own US Code. I realize that very few if any of you are actually attornys-at-law, but even in your most fevered conspiracy-minds, you must know that the only thing that really matters LEGALLY is if he has satisfied the statutes of the United States by proving to the Federal Elections Commission and the officers of each state that he registered his candidacy in that he was and is a US citizen. A candidate for President is not required to publish his long form, short form or any form birth certificate in the media. THE LAW DOES NOT REQUIRE IT! As was mentioned by another poster, several people, including people with official standing, have examined the "original" birth certificate. Just because no one sent it to you doesn't indicate a violation of the law. If you want to challenge that, the first step is to prove in a federal court that the "long form" is required over the short form. I used my "short form" (computer generated, no "raised seal") to apply for a passport and federal employment and guess what? NO PROBLEM!

If you hate Obama, fine. But throwing all these legally irrelevant "facts" into the mix just makes you look desperate.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
I can't even get a copy of the long form birth certificate from my own birth and can only get a birth certificate in a card form with the pertinent information on it.

I think that the line has to be drawn in the sand.

Most of the people who are anti Obama are not so because of his politics but rather because of the colour of his skin.
racisim is not dead in america by a long shot.

There is a huge segment of the population that simply can't tolerate having a black man as president of the united states.

I was a boy and they were still lynching black people in the southern states.
When I was a young man, the KKK was still getting away with murder of blacks in the US.

I was approaching middle age when I got to witness the riots in LA and the rodney king beating by law enforcement officers.

Believe me when I state that racism and hatred between cultures is strong, alive and well in america and in every country that promotes immigration and multiculturalism. Varying degrees, but it is present.

Seems we have a lot of trouble tolerating each other and these immigration experiments are just that: experiments to see how stressed we can take a social construct before it breaks and eats itself.

no wonder immigrants ghettoize themselves. You wind up with pockets of this culture, pockets of that and walls between them all making what were otherwise stable countries into hotpots of discombobulated un-united peoples.

Divide and conquer comes to mind.

If you have a population that is internally alien to itself, it will not unite and is therefor easier to control as a whole.

anyone forward that idea yet? I believe that this is indeed what is happening in wealthy western countries. We are deliberately mixing our populations in order to better control them at a government level.

You can get the long form of your birth certificate. In fact, it is required to get a passport.

Doesn't Obama have a passport?

Wouldn't Hillary Clinton have proven Obama ineligible during the primaries, if she could have?

Now Hillary Clinton is Secretary of State (the department that issues passports). What an interesting coincidence? All State Department employees who look at candidate's passport records have been prosecuted. Is Hillary Clinton holding a secret that could prevent her from ever be fired?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of people asking for others to look at their birth certificates from the 60's, because the letters are not alligned and there are typography mistakes made by the type writers used during this time.

Do these people not take into account that this birth certificate could be a reprint? It doesn't mean it's a fraud, I have several copies of my birth certificate, one from my date of birth, another from 1995 and one from about two years ago, and yes, they're all slightly different in terms of the way they look, but that doesn't make any of them illegitimate

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Essentially, they are 'retracting' their interpretation the EO, hence end of story.

A big fat oooopppppsssss.

I invite the neocon Obama bashers to re read link in OP.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I just wonder how many of those demanding to see it would allow
somebody else to post "their" Birth Certificate/Passport details on the
Net. I'll bet my Left One, Not one would.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

I just got done posting on another thread discussing this exact thing. Speaking solely for myself, I am not a neocon, a republican, an Obama hater or anything else like that. I am simply posting a thread to provoke discusion and debate with other members of ATS. Period. I do believe that the simply fact that You and I would and do have to show so much proof of who we are that asking for proof of his long form birth certificate is not out of the question. So please take your "Hater" arguements to another thread lol...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Good morning, Rams59lb.

Readers who support Obama. What a proud moment you have - the executive order. Let's face it - you have won! You have beaten the burgeois - those who dare question "The One!" You own the house, the senate, the supreme court, and all government agencies.

It's all about PRIDE!

Pride in yourself, for having voted for "The One!" Pride in ROPE (Reid, Obama Pelosi, Emmanual), Pride in Jimmy Carter, Pride in Prince Charming of Chappaquiddick, pride in the multi-trillion dollar deficit, pride in Socialized Medicine, pride in Hillary's apology to India; You have much to be proud of.

Why not flaunt it? Why not force your pride down down our throats, and shame us into oblivion?

Prove us wrong once and for all - show his real birth certificate - with the physicians signature, the name of the hospital (whichever one it is finally decided on), the certificate that was not laser printed before the invention of the laser printer.

Force us down on our knees - reveal his college records, his immigration papers to Indonesia - you can shut us down forever and eliminate all opposition to the Workers Paradise to come - make Sen. Kennedy proud! Obama can't be impeached - only a US citizen can be impeached. You have much to win and nothing to lose.

Show your pride and show his REAL birth certificate!

Kenya is proud, according to the Kenyan ambassador, a marker has been placed in Mombassa to honor Soetoto's place of birth.
www.youtube.com...

You can flaunt his Kenyan birth certificate with impunity - you, the far left, own the Congress.

Again, congratulations, far left, you have won! You have beaten the middle class, you have beaten the elderly. Now flaunt it, and let the grave dance begin! And, flaunt that birth certificate (the real one).

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

Originally posted by djusdjus
I can't even get a copy of the long form birth certificate from my own birth and can only get a birth certificate in a card form with the pertinent information on it.

I think that the line has to be drawn in the sand.

Most of the people who are anti Obama are not so because of his politics but rather because of the colour of his skin.
racisim is not dead in america by a long shot.

There is a huge segment of the population that simply can't tolerate having a black man as president of the united states.

I was a boy and they were still lynching black people in the southern states.
When I was a young man, the KKK was still getting away with murder of blacks in the US.

I was approaching middle age when I got to witness the riots in LA and the rodney king beating by law enforcement officers.

Believe me when I state that racism and hatred between cultures is strong, alive and well in america and in every country that promotes immigration and multiculturalism. Varying degrees, but it is present.

Seems we have a lot of trouble tolerating each other and these immigration experiments are just that: experiments to see how stressed we can take a social construct before it breaks and eats itself.

no wonder immigrants ghettoize themselves. You wind up with pockets of this culture, pockets of that and walls between them all making what were otherwise stable countries into hotpots of discombobulated un-united peoples.

Divide and conquer comes to mind.

If you have a population that is internally alien to itself, it will not unite and is therefor easier to control as a whole.

anyone forward that idea yet? I believe that this is indeed what is happening in wealthy western countries. We are deliberately mixing our populations in order to better control them at a government level.

You can get the long form of your birth certificate. In fact, it is required to get a passport.

Doesn't Obama have a passport?

Wouldn't Hillary Clinton have proven Obama ineligible during the primaries, if she could have?

Now Hillary Clinton is Secretary of State (the department that issues passports). What an interesting coincidence? All State Department employees who look at candidate's passport records have been prosecuted. Is Hillary Clinton holding a secret that could prevent her from ever be fired?

We really need to clarify some definitions. Exactly what do you mean by "Long Form" birth certificate? The birth certificate I received from the Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics does NOT have a hospital name or doctor's signature or name; however with that particular document I received a passport and federal employment with a very high security clearence. So exactly what is your definition of a "long form"?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Office 4256]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
Do you honestly believe that our own military men would fire upon there own people? Maybe some will but i'd have a hard time believing there would be more leaning with us than against us.

oathkeepers.org...

The US military is recruiting foreigners (Mexicans, South Americans, Eastern Europeans etc.) in exchange for citizenship. Then they also have mercenaries from Blackwater (renamed to "Xe") aswell as other companies, and UN/NATO "peacekeepers" that will not hesitate to shoot Americans for noncompliance.

Then there's all these robots like SWORDS and MQ-1 Predator UAV that, with an advanced AI system, could be used to fire upon Americans. And DARPA is already developing that; Self-regenerative Systems Phase II, download the ZIP file and read the "SRSPhaseIIPIP4-18-06.pdf" file, it says among other things:

"Desired capabilities include self-optimization, self-diagnosis, "Cognitive immunity" and self-healing." "As we move to an increasingly network-centric military, the vision of intelligent, cooperative computing systems responsible for their own maintenance is more relevant than ever."

But that's a whole other topic altogether.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

why is HIS name emphasised in that article and where are the names of other average people who would have been born on the same day?

Where is the emphasis?

whatreallyhappened.com...

Hmm, that is not the article I was referring to. It seems there are several versions of this article that mentions his birth in Hawaii. I will try locate the one I was referring to and post a link.

Btw, I don't know if that website is such a good source. After all they have an article suggesting that Hawaii is not even a USA state. Hawaii is not legally a state!

A Quote from this page:

The truth is that each and every step along Hawaii's path from sovereign and independent nation, to annexed territory, to state, was done in violation of laws and treaties then in effect, without regard to the wishes of the Hawaiian people.

[edit on 21/7/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
- show his real birth certificate -

That's just the problem.

Notice I didn't attach all the other prerequisites to your quote. Why, because you're proving my point. You said his "REAL" birth certificate. Because the first one wasn't good enough. The second wasn't either. Now, bracing for the third release, you make sure to attach several prerequisites to your request.

My birth certificate (nor my marriage certificate) wasn't signed by the proper parties. In fact, I'd guess that half the people born in this country aren't notarized by all those that it's supposed to be.

It wouldn't matter if we were to submit video of the birth in Hawaii ... it's just be CGI in most birthers minds.

So, whatever ... you win. Obama isn't a natural born citizen.

What now?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join