It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mother's day!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
hey it's mothers day!! i am so happy because i have so much to thank for my mom. she's been here for me when i am depressed and she helped me to stay on the right path in life. i don't know what i would do without her....thanks!!

what are you guys going to do? whatever you do, i am sure she will love it

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Out of interest how many countries would celebrate Mothers Day today, and where might people be going "Huh"?

Happy Mothers Day mothers.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think Mother's Day is EVERYDAY. Mothers should be celebrated every day. Not just once a YEAR.

I mean, they've done SO MUCH. They've carried us, cleaned us, cared for us when we were sick... MOTHERS ARE AWESOME.

IN ANY CASE...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERY MOM ON EARTH!

(Now wait for my FATHER'S DAY post...
)
[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My Mom passed away this year, in January, and all of my family lives in another state, so my Brothers are taking flowers and a poem to the cemetary for me.

I'll be going to my girlfriends parents house and spending time with her Mom !

Jen's Mom has been just like a Mom to me too !

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommas !!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My condolences elevatedone.

What you think that i am going to make a joke or something? I wish that I was closer with my family, but quite frankly I do not care for them. That is just the way that it is. I do have two beautiful kitties though! Oh ya, and a girfriend that would do anything for me, but the kitties have soft fur...not that I like hairy women or anything.

top topics

join