It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The average exposure for Americans is about 360 mrem (3.6 mSv) per year, 81 percent of which comes from natural sources of radiation. The remaining 19 percent results from exposure to human-made radiation sources such as medical X-rays, most of which is deposited in people who have CAT scans.
Originally posted by zorgon
If it didn't we would not have x-ray pictures I also hear astronauts came back infested with nano bacteria. I will have to dig up that NASA report
Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Nothing shields us from radiation like the Earth.
So if you want to go any where better not try outer space, Moon or Mars.
But I don't know how many people over how long a period of time need
to go to the Moon or Mars to make people think that gravity has been
denied rule over our existence.
Originally posted by xmotex
At last, definitive PROOF that the Moon landings were faked.
A stunning expose!
Just how stupid did the NASA officials think the public were?
Their boots sink in yet no dust blewout from the landing? Also the LEM landing pads didnt sink into the surface or skid at all during the landing.
Their boots sink in yet no dust blewout from the landing?
Also the LEM landing pads didnt sink into the surface or skid at all during the landing.
The consistency of the 'soil' is like fine sand, but different in its "stickiness"... thus it forms bootprints. AND, the boots don't "sink in"...they imprint a very shallow mark, on the shallow 'soil'.