It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason Jesus is the only way

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

And claiming to know anything about a 2000 year old dead person is kind ridiculous don't you think?
reply to post by tothetenthpower

i have a question for you? what the hell isn't ridiculous? anything can be made to sound ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

lets see, it's a sequel to some one else's thread.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by randyvs]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If you lived in Palestine, you'd be worshipping Mohammad.
But since you live in a Western nation, you worship Jesus.

But who's the better man!?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by LoneGunMan

lets see, it's a sequel to some one else's thread.

You need to realize your not seeing what is real no matter the subject.

This thread is not a sequel.

Its an answering thread. This thread answers the thread titled.

"Jesus Christ is the only way"

Someone else earlier thought because of the logo I posted this thread was about money. Its not about money its about control.

There is evil in this world. It lies in the powers that want to control mankind. They hijacked Christianity long ago and twisted it into control so you would not discover the God inside all of us. For a people that knows they are just as much of being part of God and can receive the same answers as Jesus cannot be controlled.

This thread was meant as a wake up call to Christians to take there religion back from the evil that has enslaved there soul. Walk as Christ walked, think as Christ thought and do as Christ did should be the way.

Not making him into the only way to heaven in order to patent the religion for no room for individual discovery of God. This would lead to empowerment of the people and eventually all would find love in each other because we would know we are all part of God and as being parts of God we could throw our differences away and become love and end all conflict.

Edit to fix quotation.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina
reply to post by cloakndagger

Yeah well, my pregnant girlfriend can easily say she never had sex too. Sorry, but that doesn't prove anything to me. It's all heresey. We don't know anything about these stories that took place over 2,000 years ago. Either Mary was playing around and her husband was dumb enough to believe her or they were ashamed and lied. Who knows, but these stories did not come from them anyway. Heresey upon heresay doesn't prove anything to me. Christianity is one of the biggest, if not the biggest money making scheme of all time. Pope lives an pretty comfortable life, lives in a nice palace, get's to eat off of golden utensils. For doing what?

Then you have different idiots often with horrible make up and hair, not to mention the bad wigs on the men too on tv wanting money, then you have these priests/pasters and whoever else making a good living off their followers while demanding more from people who aren't making squat. The examples are endless. The jesus story is first packaged to control people, then forced people to join or die, then it turned into the money making scheme it is today. Then you christians wonder why more and more people are turning toward other paths.

The stories aren't happening 2000 years ago, they are happening as you speak.

Mary wasn't a woman per say as really none of the people in the bible are people, they are names and designations to you, but the words themselves are not people.

Mary comes from Mizraim and is another name for Egypt. Egypt means "Metropolis" as in bustling with people. Egypt was the travelers name for the place whose actual name was Kemet... or "Black"....

As well is Josephs name which isn't a man, but an action that men take. The name means "let him add". The most important as stated in this thread is Jesus. Not because of a religion, most certainly not christianity, but again because of what the name means and is the reason even people who don't call on the name are saved IN it. Jesus means simply a statement which is this. Jesus means "Self Existent"....His fathers name together with his..."Salvation" to render the Literal meaning of the name ALL are saved in..."Self existent salvation"....that is his name called over you.....Not a man, you are a man or a woman, he is Life, that is "the faith that saves you"...."YOU YOU the only one to Step too"

When God says that he doesn't value the individual man, as he is holding all the same, he/her/WE ALL means it. All of the names in the bible are actions and would make the rest of the story actually applicable and current to your life if studied in the words as they are etymologically founded and not what the west has placed as a Place holder, that is a name.

Think of it like American Indian names...."Runs with wolves"......or....."Heavy Rain Cloud".....or......"Great running bear"....or effect. That is how the names are said, not "Joe" or "Bob" or "Chris".

You have to go back to the original to see what was said originally.

Religion is worthless and is killing more then it is saving, but the Bible is true....when taken as it was given and not a "Denim covered NIV".

Peace

[edit on 22-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Bravo on this post!

Do you mind expanding on this and clarify more on what the entire story means?

This really seems to make more sense then anything I have read before about the story of Jesus.

Nicely done.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Bravo on this post!

Do you mind expanding on this and clarify more on what the entire story means?

This really seems to make more sense then anything I have read before about the story of Jesus.

Nicely done.

Lonegunman I always enjoy your posts, so I thank you for the forum. Forgive me if I was to obnoxious. I just want people to see the truth. It is so much simpler then people think.

I'm broken up over what people are making our life out to be.....do you see lonegunman why our name is blasphemed daily? Do you see why no man can see Us and live? Who can know "the living God OF HOSTS"?

"We the people...." We even live in USA....yusa.....that is aMERIca....we (Joseph and Mary....Something about her....lol)were born in a manger after 3 ships followed a star to plymouth rock. The (He)Reds came after us to destroy us, but we escaped into Egypt, again...Metropolis we were kept safe, "on the wings of an eagle"....

Have we seen the Obama Nation yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Lonegunman I always enjoy your posts, so I thank you for the forum. Forgive me if I was to obnoxious. I just want people to see the truth. It is so much simpler then people think.

Thank you for the compliment. I sometimes wonder if my posts even get noticed. :shk:

You were not obnoxious in the least. I liked what you were saying and wanted to hear more.

I still do.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I am going to defend Zeitgeist just for a moment...

The documentary did awaken people to the fact that there were many other 'Jesus' figures in different nations, all practicing sun worship...What did we do when we saw Zeitgeist? Researched and found it to be true.....so what was the problem with that?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I am going to defend Zeitgeist just for a moment...

The documentary did awaken people to the fact that there were many other 'Jesus' figures in different nations, all practicing sun worship...What did we do when we saw Zeitgeist? Researched and found it to be true.....so what was the problem with that?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

I researched Zeitgeist and found it to be mostly false.

It repeats many common false claims such as Mithra being born of a virgin on December 25th - completely false.

Why don't you cite some truth from Zeitgeist then?

K.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join