learn more

Why Does Sex Have to be at ATS too?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

dam thats hot dude!! your going to be attracting all the furries to this post now!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

that is definatly borderline mr dog it would seem you have a chicken fetish

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
the only time it bugs me is if the person ALSO trolls and also makes sexual innuendos in posts. there is definitely one person like that here (not any of those listed thus far). but even then, i wonder what annoys me more, and i come out on the side of the trolling and constant sexual innuendo annoying me more than the avatar alone, and i think i really only noticed the avatar in that light because of the posting behavior.

i know that one time i used an animated avatar i had made of a purple iron fist that also alternately flashed the number 1, a peace sign, a middle finger and metal horns and was told to remove the middle finger. lol

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
A womans body does NOT = sex

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume you are an uptight religious Sean Hannity fan. Let me give you a little tip. Masturbation is not a bad thing, I think your a little backed up and your getting turned on by just about anything at this point, I know what your say "but if I masterbate Jesus wont let me into heaven", now I dont know this for sure but my guess is he is going to let this slide just as long as you follow the rest of his rules... and keep listening to Hannity

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The management has been pretty lenient with avatars,

Well you know, freedom of speech and expression is a pretty big deal on ATS too.
As long as nothing violates the TAC I see nothing wrong with it. I like all of the ones you showed and others, but yet I do not get "distracted". If someone is not smart enough to not be distracted by something less provocative than what you see on the street in REAL LIFE(yes there is one) than they might not be as smart as they think they are and should work on that one. There is a time and a place for everything, one must separate the two.

IMHO you are making a fuss about nothing, but that is certainly your right to do so, provided you stay within TAC. Nothing should and likely will be done

[edit on 7/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There, hope yas like my new avatar.

Mod Edit -

1) No photos of persons wearing less than shirt-and-shorts.

Guidlines

[edit on 19-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Now that my friend, got a big laugh out of me, and made my day.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Is it warm in here... or is it just me?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

and? LOL....ive seen more on wwe!
(i seen HHH and rick flairs ass's live in aberdeen before!)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
meh ... never mind

[edit on 19 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

awe, i thought you were changin your avatar dude!?!?

i had the tissues ready! (eeuk, soz ppl, i went to far)

(pity we cant add stars on btw, trueamerican, your last reply 100% deserves one massive star lmao , thanks for making my early evening more enjoyable!)

[edit on 19-7-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Do you know how stupid, how utterly trite, how utterly misplaced I would feel to have an avatar like this? Here I am talking about crimes of the century in the 911 forum, discussing when Israel's gonna attack Iran, beating up on Obama cause he won't show his fricken birth certificate, etc etc...with an avatar like this? :bash:

I'm gonna leave it there too. Get used it. Partisan to the nude.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

i say leave it ! its one of the funniest avatars ive seen yet, i watched the bruno film yesterday, its not made me gay but i can see how funny it woudl be to see some of the hardcore christian types who love to post in 9/11 type forums!

their face when they see your "spanking" new avatar would be priceless!

not only that, i guarentee your asked to change it in the next 24 hours!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Seriously... :shk:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Oops, ok sorry, lemme see if I can find one like that with shorts on...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Don't forget a shirt too....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Thank You

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
wow interesting. I dont really look at ones avatar and think wow I want to have sex with them. I look at it and say ok "cool pic" or "what is that."

I have had many U2Us about my avatar but mostly about my finger throws lol which are not evil in nature for me and also about my outfit. I just laugh because it's me and I am a complete 80s nerd at heart so I thought it would be funny to have it as my avatar. I went to an 80s party and that was my outfit and nothing more.

One U2U I got someone who shall remain anonymous said "too bad you are hot cause you are a satanic (witch ryme) with bad fashion sense" Now to me this person is simple minded. All they had to do was ask what I was wearing or ask why I was as they thought throwing up the devil sign. Now anyone who has been to a rock concert knows people do that at concerts and well if you remember the 80s the outfit speaks for itself..lol

[edit on 7/19/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

I personally change my avatar based on my mood. I had ufos and aliens as mine and even a nebula I liked. I added my current one after the party I went to cause its too funny IMO. Heck if I could have the one I want I would post it but I dont have photoshop to make it. I know exactly what I want but have no idea how to make it online so I can use it. If anyone knows please tell me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join