It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Predict US Financial Collapse in September 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The day in the near future when the consequences of financial chicanery finally outpace the ability of the governments, central banks and big media to cover up and obfuscate the truth. Many respected voices have now gone on record that September 30 or thereabouts will be that day.

Bob Chapman [Internationalforecaster.com] revealed that the US State Dept has advised embassies worldwide to stock up on a year's worth of the local currency in anticipation of collapse of the US dollar. Look for a temporary banking shutdown timed for around September 2009. As under Roosevelt, some banks won't reopen. 96% of bank reserves are currently held with the Federal Reserve who tells the banks not to loan the money, but rather to save it for further banking acquisition and consolidation. Chapman foresees a bank holiday lasting 4-5 days. Chapman thinks this first bank holiday presages a much more significant bank holiday months to years later which will involve simultaneous devaluations of multiple currencies as well as other significant changes in the banking system.

Harry Shultz [as quoted in marketwatch.com] says "Some U.S. embassies worldwide are being advised to purchase massive amounts of local currencies; enough to last them a year. Some embassies are being sent enormous amounts of U.S. cash to purchase currencies from those governments, quietly. But not pound sterling. Inside the State Dept., there is a sense of sadness and foreboding that 'something' is about to happen ... within 180 days, but could be 120-150 days."

Benjamin Fulford [benjaminfulford.typepad.com...] states that for almost a century the US Treasury Dept has been issuing specialized debt instruments to countries with which the US has had a trade surplus. These complex debt instruments are tailored by complex treaties. Unfortunately, the recent US Treasury funding needs exceed the willingness of these creditor nations to extend additional credit. Fulford writes, "The problem is that after nearly a century of issuing these debt instruments, the chickens are coming home to roost. President Obama tried at the recent G8 plus 5 meeting in Italy to borrow more money than George Bush junior did in 8 years. He was told a resounding no. The result should be total economic chaos in the U.S. by September 30th . "

Jim Sinclair [jsmineset.com] has recently visited China meeting with its leaders. He states that China is increasingly more willing to take on the United States in its apparent maneuvers to inflate its way out of its debt crisis. In early July Sinclair started a 120 day countdown till breakdown of the US dollar ends market manipulation and all those sour economic chickens come home to roost.

OUT OF TRICKS

Seemingly the Federal Reserve/US Treasury have exhausted their bag of tricks. The Fed is fighting rising interest rates, a difficult task given the hyperinflationary debt financing it is now doing. Once rising pressure on interest rates become too much for the Fed to control, there will probably be several sudden economic and financial surprises cascading with currently known dilemmas: crashing dollar; increasing home mortgage defaults; commercial mortgage defaults reaching critical mass; falling bond and stock markets extending insolvency of pension funds; defaults on debt by state and local governments. And don't forget derivatives and further exposure of corruption and criminality on Wall Street. Bernie Madoff may soon have lots of company.

Unable to produce any more financial wizardry, the cynical federal government is arrayed in full battle dress uniform: 1] Mass forced swine flu vaccinations scheduled this fall performed under the specter of martial law; 2] Rumblings of extending the wars in Asia into Iran and Pakistan; 3] Rekindling the Korean conflict may also be in the cards. Of course, don't forget that both Iran and North Korea are client states of the British World Order. All the recent saber rattling involving Iran and North Korea is wholly orchestrated. We need the distractions from the economic crisis, so our clients Ahmadinejad and Kim provide us with the necessary theater. So what will come first, further banner headlines of dollar collapse and market crashes or the distracting theater of more war or 911 type events?

What will this fall really bring? It is not too far away so we shall soon know. Unfortunately, it may make last fall look pretty tame. When the government answers economic distress by preparing for the worst, then the worst may very well be what happens.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I only wish it would hurry up already!! This must be the slow death till TPTB rescues us.
Personally it drives me up a wall to see the stock markets gain on bad news or no news, and the rich get rich and the poor get a hand out while the middle class gets to do more work with less help and still pay the bills.
Tired of hearing; "just be greatful you have a job"

A little bathroom talk: $#!+ or get off the pot!!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
*Silver Lining"

This could be a good thing. Most of us know the economy has been tanked by corrupt politicians, bankers, and the elite. This will give us a chance to purge to market and start over.

We will deal and trade locally for what we need. The money will not go through banks or large corporations. Just be prepared, make sure your survival kit is ready, think like an animal.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
I only wish it would hurry up already!! This must be the slow death till TPTB rescues us.
Personally it drives me up a wall to see the stock markets gain on bad news or no news, and the rich get rich and the poor get a hand out while the middle class gets to do more work with less help and still pay the bills.
Tired of hearing; "just be greatful you have a job"

A little bathroom talk: $#!+ or get off the pot!!

You have alot of preconceptions, such as how the poor get a handout.

I am poor, and I don't get a handout.

I have been unemployed since Thanksgiving, but I am surviving and doing all I can.

I don't get unemployment, or food stamps, or free healthcare of any kind.

So go to hell with your assumptions.

And you should be happy you have a job. if you want to give me your job and you can be damn near homeless, then I would make that trade with you anytime. You should be grateful for what you have, even if you built it yourself. Infact, especially if you built it yourself.

But you don't need to drag true Americans through the mud either.

Stop listening to propaganda and wake up: the poor are not bad!

They are poor, but they don't want to be. They are Americans. Many have lost jobs, or gone bankrupt. Many have had terrible health problems and gotten MASSIVE bills which they can never pay.

Stop acting like the poor have it great, only the rich live well and you know it.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If what the OP writes here is true, than what is it that any of us can do with our investments? I still have about half of mine left in my 401k.

I've thought about what the government could do, such as giving these types of savings more value there than in cash. I've also thought about using it to pay for something such as future rent or property taxes. I doubt it's going to buy very much.

If I paid my rent forward, there's no way of securing the landlord won't lose the property either. If buying gold certificates or similar isn't safe either, there doesn't seem to be many choices. Stocking up on food etc. won't help if these are confiscated or stolen at gun point.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Did you really get that whole ramble from my little paragraph? Not to get into a pissing match but Listen here, I am from a humble background and served my country and actually worked for free at times just to prove my worth to a Co.

I'm not going to continue anymore with the utter B.S. of your post, but rest assured just reading what you have written you couldn't handle my job and as for "the rich having it so good", I wouldn't know.

A whole lotta assumptions there BVG.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
If what the OP writes here is true, than what is it that any of us can do with our investments? I still have about half of mine left in my 401k.

I've thought about what the government could do, such as giving these types of savings more value there than in cash. I've also thought about using it to pay for something such as future rent or property taxes. I doubt it's going to buy very much.

If I paid my rent forward, there's no way of securing the landlord won't lose the property either. If buying gold certificates or similar isn't safe either, there doesn't seem to be many choices. Stocking up on food etc. won't help if these are confiscated or stolen at gun point.

Maybe invest in camping gear, and search on foot for secluded, natural areas within 50 miles. The government can't get your stuff if they can't find you.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I do get the feeling that the Obama administration is simply
rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
The ship is still sinking.
I guess we will all have health care coverage as we
are all standing in line at bankruptcy court.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Although it doesn't bother me as much as other ATS members, I would simply like to say please use the search option before posting threads that have already been posted....

Earlier Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I'm glad that great minds think alike! Great catch but please refer members to the other post so that they get the creidt, stars and flags.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun

Originally posted by aleon1018

Maybe invest in camping gear, and search on foot for secluded, natural areas within 50 miles. The government can't get your stuff if they can't find you.

My advice would be to buy 1 ounce American Eagle Gold coins.
You could also buy 1 ounce American Eagle Platinum coins.
www.mint.gov
Move somewhere safe and beautiful like Telluride, Colorado.
You can ride out this economic storm with Tom Cruise and Oprah.
They also live there. Harrison Ford has a wonderful hiding place
near Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I found it on Google Earth.
He has a helicopter pad in his backyard! Way to go Han Solo!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion, thank you

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join