It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crivitz flag protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is meant to be an update to the thread which detailed this subject, and by no means is meant to rob that thread of any of its deserved attention.

What I am showing is the double standard of the authorities who originally trespassed and removed property without warrant and undo cause; a flag, flown upside down in protest was removed by police so that, in their words, the community would not be offended, and to save the owner from undo attention.

Now, as I reported in the other thread, a protest was going to be held outside the man's home... hours before it began. I knew about this, and the media knew about this.

www.youtube.com...

So, where were the police?

If they were so concerned about repercussions, then why were police absent when this was going on?

Simple. As a response, they said "the people have a right to protest". Is this not a double standard?

Some may say that the police have more important issues to deal with... and they'd be right. But in a community where the cops are known to hang out with teenagers, in an area where people fly the Confederate flag with no worries or concerns... not serving the interests in which they took the man's property to alleviate any situation, their lack of action (even lack of standing by) is, in my opinion, wrong.

The original thread can be found here.

new topics

join