It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Rev Manning) White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If this guy was white would you call him racist???

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by deadoralive

If you apply political correctness yes it does sound racist however. Just for a second lets throw that bull# know as political correctness to the wind. He's right, and everyone knows in the pit of their very being that he's right.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
wow...you would think by this thread that the white man has been enslaved all along...and now that there is a half white and half black president, white lynchings are just around the corner. how do these poor oppressed white people deal with it day after day.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This guy is a straight UNCLE TOM.

Now...I agree that the government is destroying things beyond repair, but, its not a black and white problem, its a rich and poor problem. The fact is, Americans are too damn complacent to do anything. If there IS an uprising, it won't be powerful enough to counteract military technology. It will just be a slaughter. We had a time about 20 years ago where we could have made a difference, but guess what??? No one said a word and continued to let the government have their way. We played their game right along with them instead of standing up and making a difference.

I am 35 and was acutely aware of this information 20 years ago. When I spoke up to tell people what would happen, they shunned me and chose to remain in their comfortable little bubbles.

I for one can't wait to see it all crash into a million pieces because people need to be rattled out of their ignorance and stupidity. Its not the government's fault for taking what we openly gave for decades. Let me ask you a question...If a billionaire were to send you funds every single day of your life in exchange for little favors, would you accept them? What if you were in a position to line your own pockets at the expense of 350 million dumbasses (taxpayers) who question nothing? Would you capitalize or would you opt to the honest approach?

Well, if not, you're one of the few on this planet with some values. The other 95% would slit your throat at the chance to improve their situation in a heartbeat and would have forgotten you by sunrise. Its our fault...we let them take advantage of our ignorance and lust for material wealth. ITS AN ILLUSION. Money only has the value that we give it. WAKE UP!!! SOMEHOW THEY ACTUALLY CONVINCED US THAT A PIECE OF PAPER HAS VALUE FOR MATERIAL GOODS. Could you image going back to 100AD and trying to trade a 100 dollar bill for a camel from the locals??? You would have been laughed at, or killed for trying to rip off the farmer.

This whole place makes me sick at times because its been staring us in the face for years. Now that your pocket book is being affected and its not just some silly conspiracy you want to throw fits and act like you're somehow illuminated on the evils of the government. It almost makes me laugh.

We weren't pissed because our leaders have sent us to war for decades and were killing our children for financial interests. We weren't pissed when our country was training our "supposed" enemies with CIA funded black operations money. We weren't pissed when we were caught selling Sadaam Hussein weapons RED HANDED. We weren't pissed when Clinton ripped us off during the White Water scandal and perpetrated another false war during the Lewinsky scandal. We weren't pissed when the local police forces started hiring war veterans fresh off the combat field who perpetrate violence against their own citizens (police brutality)...The list goes on and on.

Nope...none of those things were that important. We became pissed because our gas is more expensive than usual. We're pissed because we don't have enough MONEY to enjoy the lovely little luxuries that we've spoiled ourselves on for years. We're pissed because capitalism is failing and our enemies have figured it out. We're pissed because bailout money is squeezing the dog # out of our paid vacations and annual raises. We're pissed because we've become so spoiled that over half of our country is obese and/or useless. We're pissed because other countries have stepped to the plate with a harder work ethic and better educational, healthcare, and infrastructure system (due to outsourcing). Guess who get American jobs??? They give American jobs to people who are willing to work 5 times as hard for five times less pay. Gee, seems like the intelligent thing to do...wouldn't you say?

You/Us/We did it to ourselves. So, here it comes. I hope you all enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Stormdancer...I agree that our political system is completely corrupt. But, it was corrupt before Obama entered the arena. I could care less about what Obama does or says because its the same old routine regardless of who is in office. When will you people understand that its the CORPORATIONS THAT ARE CALLING THE SHOTS? McCain and Palin would have done the same thing because, THEY HAVE NO CHOICE.

Palin was already beginning a huge misappropriation of funds before she even had the chance to get elected? Somehow you seem to think that would have changed when she got into office? You're fooling yourself. Its not a Democrat or Republican issue. They are all approached by the SAME CORPORATE LOBBYISTS AND ARE OWNED BY THE SAME CORPORATE INTERESTS.

Palin would have done nothing for this country. Nothing. Complete sell out to Corporations became REAL during the Telecommunications act of 1996 and the installation of NAFTA. We were already on this fact track far before this though. The Nixon administration was the real beginning, the National Security Act of 1947 was the inception, and the rise of the military industrial complex shortly after was the thing that set it in motion. History tells a huge story and all of our puppets (presidents) have been apart of it from the beginning. If you still believe in the party effort, you're more in denial than in illumination.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Cardin Town Hall Meeting On Health Care Gets Angry

www.wusa9.com...

video

Riot police separate protesters in Texas town
www.breitbart.com...

www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I want to make some ring tones out of this vid!

Good vid op, its nice to see someone who hates equally..
Im tired of these long legged mack daddy's!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just as the government went after, and really persecuted with violence any one associated with the 1970's "survivalist" movement...ultimately making the very word "SURVIVALIST" a filthy word, and anyone who claimed to be one, a terrorist! They will also stomp on anyone who moves to fight the insidious fascist government currently fortifying itself with new laws...all to undermine the private individual and his rights.
All over ATS there are posts about government thugs, goon squads, and the constant intrusion into peoples lives, and violations of their rights. The very reasons that those earlier individuals became " separatists and survivalist's ", are today being born out...It is a little late now to say; "I told you so!".

Whites are not the only ones who will have had enough, and then decide to do something about it! Some groups have legitimate grievances, whereas, others are just subversives who love to riot, burn, and loot... Don't be the later!

Of course our rotting putrid cynical government has bigger, better, more deadly weapons, and devices for crowd control. They will not hesitate to use them either...should the masses take to the streets, and demand the heads of the reprobates running Washington D.C. Those enjoying power and wealth will not give it up without a deadly fight first. Forget voting them out. You'll have to grab them by the neck, and hang them. That is the only thing they will under stand! That is what will get their attention.

Race riots will not accomplish anything. Except to usher in Marshall Law.

Do you really want to make a difference? Do you want to affect a real change of course regarding your life and liberties? Then you have to go after the right individuals.
Here is a short list
Scientists...who create NBC weapons of mass destruction, that can be used against you.
Lawyers...that are employed by the government, to find ways to undo your rights, and protect those in the government from prosecution.
Engineers... who develop the heavy equipment and machinery used to wage war against the populace.
Aerospace Engineers...self explanatory.
Corporate heads... who hire and recruit the Engineers and Developers.
People/Employees... who are hired as assembly workers, who put together the things the Engineers and Developers create.
Computer Science Engineers... who develop the hardware and software that are used in the equipment that is designed to annihilate you.
Banks and Bankers...who fund the companies that hire the individuals who are employed to find ways to destroy you.
All Politicians...self explanatory.
Any federal employee...who helps support it via their career.
Any high ranking military officer who commands any military base.
Any family member of these individuals. All is fair in Love and War!

There are many more...but the point is, you go after those who are behind the scene, and are employed in the system that is out to kill you.

You do not in-fight amongst yourselves, rioting and smashing your neighborhood. You go after those truly responsible...

They won't be that hard to find...

They all should be soiling their pants right about now! The fan is spinning, and the crap is piling up.

Am I advocating any of the above things? Not at all. I hope and pray we can find a way to live in cohabitation, and in peace. However, it appears that those in power, aren't interested in that one iota. I am afraid of what is brewing. Time seems to be running out on hope.

Now, lets all practice" DUCK! and COVER!"...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If I find time,

I can generate a rintone or two out of this.
I have the programs to do so.

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm not worried now. Obama just stepped on a land mine. Hahaha... Its too late to roll back the damage, and I am glad our national police departments are acting civil. Obama has messed up BIG time.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I agree with your post 100%.
We have become obese,lazy and spoiled.This really hurts because it
describes me to a tea!!!
I spent the last 7 and a half years being a housewife.I'm a floral designer,
I kept myself busy. But,I always sat in front of the tv making floral arrangements,drinking coffee and eating cookies.
Now,I have a wake up call,my husband was laid off!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
This man is so right, he gives a feeling of revolution in my veins..

I'll stand beside him thats for sure..

Watch this people.. It'll get you heart pumping..

That is terrorism festering, not revolution ala Patrick Henry but I hope they do act out. The sooner they fall off the edge the sooner we can permanently rid civil society of this disease.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
WOW! This guy hates everybody equally. I don't know much about him, he seems like a nutjob but he's right about 1 thing.

If and when white America finally has enough it is gonna get real ugly, unlike anything ever seen before.

But once again "Divide and Conquer". We'll need the whole of America as one voice to take our country back IMHO.

I was wondering if someone could explain how overthrowing a democratically elected government will "restore" the country? If you violently attack government officials that were chosen by the people and replace them with other leaders you think are better, please explain how that is American? I have always believed that this country was founded on the idea that everyone gets one vote and a majority vote determines leadership and policy.

Isn't it considered treason, when a group of people advocate violent overthrow of an elected government? If not, what is treason? Does anyone whose political party loses in an election have the right to overthrow the government? What is the point of elections if they can be declared illegitimate by losers and thereafter canceled by the losers by force?

If McCain won, would you like the idea of the democrats advocating a revolt and violent removal of his administration? How would you view such actions?

[edit on 30-7-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ahadley7477

LOL! WHAT A CON MAN!

Whether you are Black or White, just ask yourself, "How can a Black man living in America say the things that this man says and be sincere?"

He is an actor, he realized that a Black man bashing Black people is $LUCRATIVE$ and gullible white people jump on his bandwagon and donate their hard earned money to this idiot, c'mon, a Black man speaking White truths? A red flag should go up people. I'd like to see him go to a KKK rally and say these things. LOL!

He is a CON MAN, Black people and white people should join hands and LOL@ this actor in the clip.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
When Dr. Manning began his rant he commented on the Rodney King trial where the verdict came back not guilty and all of LA transformed into riots, burning houses, cars, killings, shootings, stabbings, bludgeons, tire irons and a partridge in a pear tree.

The reason I mention the Rodney King trial is because that verdict was released during a key ritual date period that began April 19 and ran until May 1st. For some reason it makes me think that someone was releasing the verdict on April 29th on purpose, as if to some bloody murdering homage to Satan, Lucifer, Baal, whomever, but the fact that the Rodney King trial "verdict date" was April 29th, has always made me look at events differently than I use to. I now look at events during this 13 day period from April 19-May 1st. with a difference that can only best be described as cautious.

I now know, "they", the real evil ones, have been using these 13 days all these years and I just never noticed because I was too busy watching the TV watching all the flames, murder, mayhem and anarchy. I also noted how when the SHTF, that the police was no where to be found. They in fact quit responding during the LA riots. This small fact is reason enough to believe in the second amendment.

Anyway, Thanks for the posting.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join