It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Rev Manning) White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I mean, obviously if someone is being hateful that is different, but this man is not being hateful at all, other than dissing Obama with the 'half-blood' comment a little bit.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Everything else aside, that man is colorblind. His rantings are the antithesis of racism.

I'm sure many will find him offensive, but those are the exact people he is talking about. This man is nobody's fool and good for him.

I don't agree with all his assertions but this is a person I could sit down and talk too.

Thanks for posting this. It made my afternoon.

[edit on 7/19/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
An interesting fellow this Reverend.

The Hon. James David Manning, PhD

James David Manning is the energetic and visionary pastor of the ATLAH World Missionary Church located in ATLAH, New York. He has founded three schools and developed a national church ministry. He holds a PhD in philosophy, the author of The Oblation Hour book, a former Marketing Executive with Proctor and Gamble and the Ford Motor Company.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Another interesting video from this fellow.

I watched a couple more of his video's and I don't agree with some of what he has to say, but his general attitude and tone is refreshing and honest.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Rev Manning is pretty nuts about this, but he does have some really good points. Revolution hit the air before Obama was elected. Once Obama added more to Bush's fire, it pissed off a whole lot of people.

He does stir the blood.
What can I say? I kind of agree with the nut job.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Let me show ya the LIGHT a little on ya Rev. you ats are ready to riot with.
He is a crook and felon...and now a Crook making money off the LORD!!!!
en.wikipedia.org...

As a younger man, Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout Christian.[1]

So good folk's go ahead be ready to riot with the felonious rev.

But i will sit back and watch.

Choose who start's your revolution a little better folk's.

A false prophet he is.
a crook his whole life..and now get's free money for preaching the word of God...what a piece of work .
ain't America great?

either way peace.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
en.wikipedia.org...

As a younger man, Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout Christian.[1]

A false prophet he is.
a crook his whole life..and now get's free money for preaching the word of God...what a piece of work .
ain't America great?

either way peace.

Hahaha... And to think the United States was started by individuals who committed treason. hehehe...

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
this dude has me rollin!!

gotta be the funniest thing I've seen in a while...LOL

had to star and flag it!!!!

Is it too late to change my screen name to long legged mac daddy?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by liquidsmoke206]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hmm, I don't get why he keeps saying white people.

I mean, both white and black and any race of people are feeling the effects of the Obama administration. Why are white people only going to riot?

Or is there something I am missing?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
en.wikipedia.org...

A false prophet he is.
ain't America great?

either way peace.

Hrmm, After reading this article it paints just a little bit different picture.

Either way there might be some people talking about revolution, but I don't think anybody is choosing anybody for a leader. It's more of a mutual feeling.

Also he called Obama a crook, since he is an ex-con I guess it takes one to know one right?

Either way when you look past his extravagant rhetoric and get to the meat of what he is talking about, he is speaking the truth.

I don't agree with everything he says, but what he is talking about is the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If you think this guys a whack job, you better think again. While your at it, go ahead and think anybody that's below the Mason Dixon line is an ignorant Redneck. There's a big melting pot out there, and there's plenty of all types around. This speaker knows what's he's talking about. He's smart enough to see what's happening, and knows what's going to happen, by relating previous Black history to current events.

I can totally disagree with someone, but that still doesn't make what they are saying not true, just because I don't like it.. Give the guy some room, he may be more correct than anyone wants to believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

You are right. He is just saying "white people" to make the message more dramatic and hard hitting.

Now I could be wrong, but I think he is using "white people" because "white people" are still the majority when it comes to race and the laws that are being passed are very similar what they did before the civil rights movement.

The article I posted up above about him, was saying how he grew up during segregation picking cotton and tobacco, and he went to NY and became radicalized.

I think he is seeing the same thing being done to "white people" that were done to "black people" before the civil rights victory.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
An interesting fellow this Reverend.

The Hon. James David Manning, PhD

James David Manning... a former Marketing Executive with Proctor and Gamble and the Ford Motor Company.

Almost nobody who gets widespread attention is who we think they are.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

Yea, after reading that article about him, he is not a whack job. He was radicalized to hate white people and he killed that personal demon of his.

What he is doing is using the same tactics the radicals are using against them. He knows exactly what he is doing and is actually very sane.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Just because this man had a felonious past.Does not mean he Is'nt changed now.78 was 30 years ago.I'm sure everyone here has done something dishonest at least once in their life.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've been saying this for a while now and i still think its going to happen.

Only time will tell

Alien Mind

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This guy is pretty entertaining, and has some valid points.

LOL @ the "steamy love affair" wow.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Cause there is mad racial tension built up in America. Im from PA (yay) white, and so many white people hate black people because of the firemen thing (thats recent, this hatred lies deep) for getting scholarships when there's a white child more deserving, for slacking at jobs, and in general skirting around the "system" that yes its more beneficial for the individual to skate around it as much as possible, but you dont do it because its wrong. tired of them selling drugs (you should see how the parents around us react to mary jane, and they should)! and 60+5 of the time in the areas blacks sell it. the "hiphop" culture encourages this, and the white parents around here hate it. They hate rap cause its curses and anti-Christian rhetoric. they hate that every time they say these things blacks call them racist!

You know how to get a blue collar white man up here to like you? tell a racist (only to blacks too) joke

its not something brought up regularly just to spite blacks, but give it a push and its a snowball effect. Anything even close to racist and you see blood boil and unification.

The family and atmosphere down in NC (in my limited exp) is even more fun.

Just givin ya the skinny on that side from my limited perspective up here in PA

No not every black does this, but theres a trend with it. Or so the white people think. At least in my experience. Im a wise latina woman (hahaha! j/k just a hopefully "successful" white male Catholic from PA)

good job reverand. If whites riot, it will be more fun. Why? cause we work harder

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Did he just basically say that acorn is being used to distribute wealth(that was stolen from middle america) to the black community?

yes thats exactly what he said, and thats exactly what he did imwpo (in many white peoples opinions)

[edit on 19-7-2009 by vonholland]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
who else has the Clash song White Riot in their head now?

this guy is a joke IMO, but its funny to hear him rant

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join