It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO to stop counting flu infections/deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Because confirming H1N1 takes too much "time and resources" the WHO is suspending numerical tracking of the virus- as we are all well aware, by now.

This poses many problems:
1) There will be no accounting for how mild or serious the disease is;
2) There will be no PCR or other molecular biology techniques employed to study mutations of any kind- lethality, contagion, reassortment with other viruses, anti-viral resistance, or any tools with which to develop any kind of meaningful vaccine;
3) When future pandemics arise--and they will-- there will be no firm data against which scientists can measure contagion, etc., (basically, all of the above).
4) In an effort to lie to citizens of the world, in effect, death certificates will bear "ARDS" or "congestive heart failure" or multi-organ failure" or "severe-asthma-related death", rather than H1N1 flu.

It's abhorrent, I think- and as Reuters reports---"How Bad is Swine Flu?"--because of the lack of scientific inquiry by the world's leading public health monitoring agency- the WHO, we will never know for certain.

If any on this site are MDs or nurses, PLEASE, if you loose a patient, make sure their death cert. is accurate (or nurses, urge the docs). And friends- keep track of each other. I believe that somehow the govenments will keep track, but not to help us- to fit their agendas. If you loose someone and a doctor tries to lie- don't let her/him do it! Demand that death is reported to CDC/WHO, whomever. Put it in their hospital records. Write an article for your local newspaper---put it in print, so future researchers can derive the information they need to save lives, not to pump us full of BS news and BS adjuvants in their horrific vaccines.

www.reuters.com...

"People" can create hysteria, I know-- but a "person" can often handle truth. I wish our leaders treated us less like lemmings and more like the sentient people we are--individual people, not "the masses"- I believe we can handle the truth- no matter what it is.
And if some can't- it's up to them to figure out why.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
S&F

Nice post. All to better control the information.

I would suggest using the CDC MMWR (morbidity mortality weekly report) as it is not TOO mainstream for getting information.

here's the link
www.cdc.gov...

But then again, we can only read what they want us to know. . .

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thanks- I'll use it. I hope there is some kind of real reporting going on.

I think we all know what's happeneing, but the lack of a scientific method to this is so staggering, isn't it?

Thanks for the S&F

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is important. Without proper information, we can only go by what the government is telling us. We can't make informed decisions on our own. They can tell us that everyone is dying or conversly, no one is, thanks to their "wonder' vaccine.
It's just one more nail in the coffin of freedom as far as I'm concerned.

He who controls the information, controls the world. -anon

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Agreed- Information is the only tool for survival!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

Yep !!

Rioting starts end of summer goes into mid 2010 -

People begin to start acting very odd - due to the magnetics and not able to sleep as the earth is being squeezed. This will be completely due to the milky way. This is affecting the sun also - PTB don't want the info out, about what is really going on.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOLD OR SILVER - GET IT!!
He said about the only way to really purchase things is with straight gold or silver.
He thinks - not sure that within the U.S. we will still trade with dollars.

He said 5 individuals control the MSM (Main Stream Media) - they will do whatever it takes to control and will get angry as things begin happening and truths come out, where their control loosens.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

As I said on another thread a while back, my husband is calling this "The Silent vaccine", because is't not on the evening news; you have to search the web for data- and be a pretty accomplished researcher- many people can't or won't trouble themselves to find the truth- and we all seem to be pretending there's nothing wrong.

Mass denial on a scale I've never witnessed- utterrly bizarre.

BTW- I left Abbott, too- for too many reasons to count....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
hello my fellow ats'ers,

i few thoughts lately have been running through my mind de-population and the vaccines scenario playing out in front of our eyes,
although i align myself along the lines of this vaccine being a weapon for depop purposes, i cant help but think that maybe if the vaccines are given to a large enough amount of the population then perhaps they will be protected from the coming new viruses yet too emerge.

its just a thought but an important one i believe.
any opinions on this from anyone

perhaps im just missing something but with 1 of 2 options take or not one side can only be right.

or am i just missing the point????

any thoughts peple....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pleiadian-dan

I answered that thought in another thread just now. I think it's a plausible theory. Scary, we don't know whether to risk getting the vaccine or whether to risk not getting.

I guess that thought can be dependant on whether it is made mandatory. There would be no point in them getting the whole world vaccined against later threats which everyone is immune to.

new topics

top topics

join