It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Shultz looses it over Rush Limbaugh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you watch MSNBC (Democrat media), you've probably seen the gas bag that is Ed Shultz. Hes a radio host from Air America who was actually given a show on MSNBC paid for by the DNC. Hes also been paid off by unions for his shameless shilling on the show. The guy spends every show trying to convince America that Republicans still run the show and distract from what Democrats/Obama are doing. So, it should be no surprise that he uses Rush Limbaugh as a boogy man every single night.

Apparently the drug-ridden loser Rush Limbaugh, he thinks because he's got a lot of money and a lot of stations that he's a success in life, the guy that can't hear because he did so many drugs and had no self-discipline and character has now taken his first shot at me on "The Ed Show" on MSNBC. I love it!

And I'm inviting the drug-ridden scumbag, Rush Limbaugh, on The Ed Show to debate me on any topic! He won't do it because he's a drug addict and he's a coward, a complete coward. Plus he probably couldn't hear me if he was on The Ed Show.

...C'mon you fat pig. Let's get it on. I'm getting ratings without you. Hell, I'm doing you a favor. C'mon, Rush! Let's get it on! Get out of your compound down there. Get away from your drugs. Go see the doctor and get some hearing. Maybe you could pick up a 19th girlfriend. Maybe you could try marriage again. By the way, Rush, you got any kids? Oh, you're out of the mainstream!

Oh but you got a radio show that they shove on everybody. C'mon, Rush, come on "The Ed Show". Prove to your listeners that you're not a coward. By the way, let's play golf since you like to do that. My family can kick your ass in that too.

EDIT: It turns out conservatives have taken up Ed on is challenges, but he ended up making excuses and getting out of it.

newsbusters.org...

So what happened when a conservative talk show host took up the Big Eddy Challenge? Apparently Schultz hides behind his show's producer. Such was the case when Brian Craig, producer and co-host of The Steve Kane Show on WWNN 1470 AM radio in South Florida, attempted to arrange such a debate between Ed Schultz and Steve Kane. Your humble NewsBusters correspondent heard Craig on the radio yesterday talking about the difficulties in arranging this debate with the Ed Schultz Show producer, James. I subsequently contacted Craig who gave me the latest account of James ducking the Big Eddy Challenge on behalf of his boss today:

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Air America? You mean it's 20 listeners are still tuning in? God bless their dedication.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Of course they're (the dems/libs) are looking for any strawman to take the blame for all of Obama's screw-ups. It's getting to the point where they can't blame Bush anymore so now it's on to something else.

It's classic deflection. (emotional type) that the left uses to argue a point.
For example, I say the taxes are too high
Response, I have bad hair and my tie sucks.

The big problem is that it works more often than not. On a personal note, I like listening to Rush. He's funny. Yeah, he did drugs. Ironically, he's about the only popular figure that is lambasted for drug use by the left. If it were anyone else they would have them run for office.

Although, I could never imagine a coc aine user being elected to POTUS.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It should be noted that Rush is no longer fat.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Candy Perfume Boy

This is true. hes lost a # ton of weight since his "address to the nation".

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why do lefties hate so much?

Rush is no more likely to go on SGT Schultz's show than Sarah Palin is likely to go on Letterman.

The left needs Rush and Palin, the right could care less about the hateful left. Unless they serve in Congress, then they care and bend over backwards to make sure the left likes them.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Gee, Ed looks to be a bit of a fatty, too.

Let's see, Rush Limbauh is still on the air, like he has been for years. The Democrats now control the White House and both chambers of the Congress. Hmmmmm.........so why is this guy so upset with Limbaugh?

Ed, your folks won! Get over it. Be happy, now.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Gee, Ed looks to be a bit of a fatty, too.

Let's see, Rush Limbauh is still on the air, like he has been for years.

Did you see where Ed claimed that Rush's show is "forced" on people? He actually believes that people are somehow steered in to listening to Rush, when they actually want to listen to ED.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Candy Perfume Boy

And that ... um, is an excellent point.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Right back at you, all. Why all the deep concern over Ed? You kids got your Fox News, don't cha? Oh wait, that "network" ain't biased at all, now is it? Gosh, I's a numbskull.

Tools.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
Right back at you, all. Why all the deep concern over Ed? You kids got your Fox News, don't cha? Oh wait, that "network" ain't biased at all, now is it? Gosh, I's a numbskull.

Tools.

FOX News is fair and balanced. MSNBC is on the White House payroll. But don't go by what I say....just check the ratings.

top topics

join