It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Andromedans - human aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

so whats your opinion?

story goes that they are involved in our daily lives as journalists, scientists an politicians, they take roles from which they can influence human race.....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
someone say Nordics?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Dr. Manhatten from the Watchmen movie shows characteristics very similar to an Andromedan I think anyway!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Oh right......

Based on what my man?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume One (01 of 24)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yes....I've watched Alex before.

I don't need any more of Alex.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Alex Collier?! He's not the messiah...he's very naughty boy!
How the heck do these guys make a living?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
First thing I'm reminded of from the name alone is the Andromeda strain.

Second, I don't know to much about this guy Alex Collier? So not to sure what to think of what he says, though whenever I feel that we start classifying Aliens into a multitude of races here and there something just doesn't sit right, and quite a few websites have their information down to a T.

Such as this one:
www.paoweb.com...

Still just don't know about all of this..

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Probably another crazy story perpetuated by the deluded and those who want this kind of stuff to be true.
The very possibility of beings from another "dimension" making contact with humans is quite ridiculous ! And what do they mean by "another dimension" ?? Are they talking about the 11 dimensional space of String Theory or the parallel realities described by Quantum Physics ? Also, how can a being exist solely on one dimension as these Andromedans ? Its like suggesting a creature we know only has length but no width or depth. It's inconceivable!

These people who spin these fantastical stories with a straight face are in fact more scary than a raving psychopath because they are so innocuous.

Having said this however, I do NOT in any way discount the probability of alien life as it is a mathematical certainty. I just dont believe this particular story.

new topics

top topics

join