It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Bomb Dream Orange/Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Let's start off, I won't tell you the dream but will try to let you see it yourself, as that would be much better
But in my tense.

I was in a Coffee Shop, which served breakfast, the shading of everything was in orange and black, no white, no blue, no red. Just orange and black.

Had several over complaining customers,I went on working for what seemed like 3 hours, I was glad to have some friends with me, although they were very upset, which made them amongst enemies in my opinion, because of their temporary aggravating nature.

We finally finished up, customers still pissed as ever, but shifts had changed and we no longer have to deal with them, no walking back to another town from midlothian, me and at least five others, walk down a valley of concrete exporting short streams of water.

Our trip home is about 4-5 miles, and we're walking, ugh the agony but we'd done it everyday, and it was our livelyhood.

About 2 miles down the concrete valley home, the earth SHOOK the ground beneath us disobeyed physics and tectonic movements and jumped up and down angrly. We were stunned, in awe, and most of all scared and taciturn.

Seconds which seemed like years had passed before we head the bang, which we all assumed had ripped the skin off our bodies.... We quickly looked behind us, to see an awing sight, Dallas, was bombed, with what we saw was a Hydrogen bomb.

We figured we were far enough to not be affected but still feared radioactive fallout!

We kept walking, faster though, to go home see the news and see what had happend, till minutes later, while the mushroom cloud was still just forming.

The ground shook titanicly! And the bang came much sooner then before, and the explosing was just now being seen!

A nuke had gone off much closer, and we all saw the blast, the sound everything.

My first instinct was to run, I ran about 10 yards only to look back at everyone standing still looking down.

Scared I thought of telling them run run RUN!!!! Then it hit, there was no escape, there was nothing for hope to conquer, we simply were FKED!

I looked at myself (hands and feet) and thought, "is this it, this is how I die, seeing such an atrocity to life, and not being able to see what life is like afterwards, how religious people interpret this, how atheist think of this, how republicans how democrats think of this! there is nothing for me to think of!"

I humbly looked at the inevitable wave coming toward me, and all went black then I awoke in a sweat!

The dream has left an impression on me. It's been over 14 hours since i've awoken from it, and since I still remember the feelings and imagery vividly I've decided to post it.

I hope it's not prophetic and assume it's not.

Just wish to take those who enjoy a walk into anothers dream, this dream.

Just try to imagine, the feelings you would come across, the immense terror, the instancy of the circumstance.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I would have immediately went into survival mode and looked for a manhole to dive into. Also, hydrogen bombs don't produce any appreciable fallout if I remember correctly.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I would have immediately went into survival mode and looked for a manhole to dive into. Also, hydrogen bombs don't produce any appreciable fallout if I remember correctly.

Just to let you know, I have absolutely not looked into anything with fallout, atom and up bombs, just that it occured in a dream!

No fallout really? That's kinda good I suppose.

Although the dream put the fear of god into me *lmao!*

Just a dream though, no factually anything in it other then the feelings it gave me, which were quite gut wrenching.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I found it telling that you thought about what certain labels would think what. It fits into our u2u conversation.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Oh and I am pretty sure a hydrogen bomb pretty much causes the air to violently combust with the same effects of a good ole atom bomb. Thusly less radiation kicked off. Considered a "cleaner" bomb.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Have you ever had prophetic dreams in the past ??
Or dreams in SUCH vivid colour

Or is this the first one you've had ??

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Have you ever had prophetic dreams in the past ??
Or dreams in SUCH vivid colour

Or is this the first one you've had ??

Nope, no prophetic dreams in the past. Nothing prophetic at all in any sense.

One of the extremely rare dreams with color, all my dreams are black and white.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Oh and I am pretty sure a hydrogen bomb pretty much causes the air to violently combust with the same effects of a good ole atom bomb. Thusly less radiation kicked off. Considered a "cleaner" bomb.

I'm sorry.

You're showboating attitude, and obvious attacks are enough to make me watch jeffrey dauhmer do his work then listen to you go on and on, about how imperfect my dream was.

It's a dream dude, get off it. A dream, dreams don't make sense. And I don't know anything about bombs. So it's time to back off dude seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

I looked at myself (hands and feet) and thought, "is this it, this is how I die, seeing such an atrocity to life, and not being able to see what life is like afterwards, how religious people interpret this, how atheist think of this, how republicans how democrats think of this! there is nothing for me to think of!"

Interesting that these would be your last thoughts... any idea why they were?

[edit on 25/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Interesting that these would be your last thoughts... any idea why they were?

[edit on 25/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

Probably because of the 9.11 attacks, it devastated my familys life.

But we got to see a large mass of people die all in one day.

We got to talk about it the next day, we got to feel the feelings.

Now if you're in the same scenario, it'd be frightening thinking that, you won't be one of those people that are practically everyone, who's lucky enough to get to talk about it, but to live it is something else.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Uhm...what?

Hydrogen bombs produce a massive amount of fallout that can spread for hundreds of miles

Anywho OP...like the story...well not the story but that you shared with us.

What id you feel like when you woke up? Anything physical or emotional?

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Probably because of the 9.11 attacks, it devastated my familys life.

But we got to see a large mass of people die all in one day.

We got to talk about it the next day, we got to feel the feelings.

Now if you're in the same scenario, it'd be frightening thinking that, you won't be one of those people that are practically everyone, who's lucky enough to get to talk about it, but to live it is something else.

Now see, that's even more interesting, lol.

Most people we hear of who have had NDEs say their lives flash before their eyes - in other words, they're thinking about the past. In your dream, you're thinking about the future - you're thinking that you won't be able to participate in the discussions of the event that are sure to follow the event because you will be dead.

It is only a dream, for sure, but I believe that some dreams can be prophetic and this one could be. It certainly is not congruent with what most think about at the time of death and this detail could be telling this - but on the other hand there are no rules when it comes to dreams - and it could be totally congruent with your personal way of thinking about things.

I might be thinking too much into this but for some reason this is very interesting to me.

[edit on 26/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Uhm...what?

Hydrogen bombs produce a massive amount of fallout that can spread for hundreds of miles

Anywho OP...like the story...well not the story but that you shared with us.

What id you feel like when you woke up? Anything physical or emotional?

-Kyo

Man dude, it shook me up for a few days, I kept thinking like something was gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Lol, and then I have a sequel to the dream, well sequel prequel. Thing, thang, sang?

I was at work and had about 4 customers I was helping, it was around 8pm, just getting dark, and I noticed two arab men outside who came out from a tunnel, one had an AK and the other a rocket launcher.

I turned to the customers and said, do you see that, is that normal?

We kinda just didn't pay attention, although I kept an eye out, then in the sky two black helicopters were going by, and once the helicopter got fairly close, the arabian man shot off the rocket, and knocked it down in a winding motion, and crashed.

Then the man with the AK, started shooting at the store I was in, I flipped out, and literally thought "God I wish I had a gun". ALmost telepathically the guy next to me was a NRA member and said, I have a gun for everyone, we took them and barracaded ourselves in the back of the store. and then my boss called me telling me I was late for work.... that was real.

But as we were putting the last piece up was when I saw a nuke go off in dallas, and that's kinda what led me to think hey this is a dream, because it set off the tone of the last dream I had, mentioned in this thread.

Then I had another, and the earth was in grave peril, and only certain people could get on ships, located rarely across the world, and I happened to be one of those people, and by the time we all got on it was to late, and noone survived the earths demise.

Pretty depressing sht I know!

Funny thing is, I haven't really thought about this stuff before, only rarely. Wonder why it's all in my dreams and stuff.

new topics

top topics

join