It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of "911 Conpiracy", and the beginning of "911 Common Knowledge"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
There mere fact that so many folks on the "it was a coverup" side of the fence cannot agree with each other facts — and in fact, their theories vary widely, and each group supposedly had a ream of "evidence" to back their theories up — should be a pretty clear indicator that no one actually has a damned clue what happened. It's not possible that you are all right with your theories. That being the case, it's easy to come to the conclusion that all your theories could be wrong.

Just because someone claims there were no planes, doesn't mean everyone in the 'Truth Movement' believes it.

I suspect the truth movement has infiltrators, disinfo agents working behind enemy lines, spewing BS theories so people like you come to that sort of conclusion. Wouldn't be the first time this particular strategy is used.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In regards to 9/11 here are a couple of quotes that you might bear in mind:

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” – Albert Einstein

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.” – Winston Churchill

It says a lot for the American public at large when the 9/11 commission report (which i have read and is basically just a flawed retelling of the events of that day) was made into a "graphic novel."

Heck, they might as well have made a pop-up picture book for you all too.

The people behind that commission are probably laughing their asses off at you all.

As far as some great Americans go such as Washington and Jefferson, they are probably rolling around in their graves.

I dread to think what other great figures such as John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King would think of America today. How would they react to 9/11, Afghanistan and Iraq? I'd hate to be the one to tell them what it's like now in the good ol' US of A.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

If you think that the FBI posts everything on their website, you are wrong. If you think that Osama is not near the top of their list, then you really did not pay attention over the last 7 and a half years.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

Osama was never charged because the FBI had no evidences.

No, you’re wrong! No, you haven’t paid attention. I’m right and you’re wrong. Now that this is settled let’s move on.

Better luck next time swampy.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Seventh

And again, relying on information horribly out of date.

"We at this point definitely know the 19 hijackers who were responsible," he said. "We have been successful in working with our foreign counterparts in identifying places where the conspiracy we believe was hatched as well as others who may have been involved in the conspiracy."

Robert Mueller, November 2, 2001.

In 2002 Mueller admitted they cannot prove the identities of a single alleged 9-11 hijacker; not one single piece of paper.

April 19, 2002

The hijackers also left no paper trail. In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper – either here in the U.S. or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere – that mentioned any aspect of the September 11th plot. The hijackers had no computers, no laptops, no storage media of any kind. They used hundreds of different pay phones and cell phones, often with prepaid calling cards that are extremely difficult to trace. And they made sure that all the money sent to them to fund their attacks was wired in small amounts to avoid detection.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Well to start, JUST A FIRE, didn't bring down 3 buildings.
2 buildings were hit by BIG planes and caused structural damage.
So you have structural damage + fire = rubble.

Yes, 2 buildings that were purposely over-built and designed to withstand those impacts. Take the planes out of the equation for a second and add in a controlled demo team.

You hit the nail right on the head. SUPPOSEDLY overbuilt. SUPPOSEDLY.

Now from someone who is actually in the construction industry, I can tell you that almost every building I've worked on after it was built, was not overbuilt but in actuality, under built. This is what I believe the government MAY actually be covering up. The fact that these buildings and many more, were not actually built to design specs.

That is one of the best theories I have ever read about 9-11. That actually makes a lot of sense.

I wonder if the building could be proven it was under built if the contractors, architects, enginneers, owners, city of NY could be sued by victims families?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by drock905]

After a building falls, there's no good way to determine it was under built, so to speak. You need to look at the structure as a whole to give a proper inspection.
My thought is that there are number of buildings still standing that have these same deficiencies and/or flaws and if we knew how potentially unsafe these buildings really are, we wouldn't live/work in them and it could, potentially shut down entire cities.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandyg
reply to post by jfj123

Sorry, but it's not that tough to either keep a receipt in your hand while pushing cartSSSS, as you say, or tuck it into a pocket, etc. Sounds to me like you just enjoy being obstinate and antagonistic.

To the original poster of this thread - I agree with you 100%. 911 did not happen as they claim!

Actually yes it is a pain to move multiple carts full of merchandise, stop the cart and hold out a receipt while they review it and sign it. In addition, sometimes they wanted to review every purchase. I bill by the hour and if I stopped every time I was asked, I'd lose thousands of dollars a year. Besides, ever try and stop a cart with 2000 lbs of concrete on it? They don't stop on a dime and frankly I've never been interested in trying.

I don't enjoy being obstinate but I do require my rights be respected.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
I don't know if anyone has realised but isn't this the kind of forum and subject in which disinformation agents would actually spout their usual rubbish?

No it isn't. There are no disinfo agents here. You might like to think your/our opinions are important enough for the government to keep track of us, but frankly they're just not.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Is that not also merely your opinion?

Anyway I don't particularly care either way however the point I was making is that if they were to be on any thread on ATS it would be this one as opposed to some "I'm a Pleiadian from wherever" thread.

I would like to think people on here are smart enough to see through the BS

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

And absent DNA samples for the coroner to compare to positively identify the remains, they could not put a name on the list. However, there were five sets of remains recovered that did not match the non terrorist passengers on board Flight 77. Those remains were shown to have been most likely Arab and two of them were brothers.

As for the rest of Dr. Olmstead's rant, he is a bit short on facts.

Also, here is a document from a legal office that was submitted to American Airlines in regards to the hijacked flights and the people on board. AA's system shows that the hijackers checked in at the ticket counter as follows...

Hani Hanjour (unknown)
Majed Moqed approximately 7:15 a.m.
Klialid Almihdhar approximately 7:15 a.m.
Nawaf Alhazmi approximately 7:25 - 7:30 a.m.
Salem Alhazmi approximately 7:25 - 7:30 a.m.

And that they passed through the boarding gate (boarded the aircraft) here....

Majed Moqed 7:50 a.m.
Khalid Almihdhar 7:50 a.m.
Hani Hanjour 7:52 a.m.
Nawaf Alhazmi 7:55 a.m.
Salem Alhazmi 7:55 a.m.

911myths.com...

The document also lists the airlines personnel that checked them in....but their names are redacted for their privacy.

So, I have five sets of remains, which appear to be Arab in origin and of which two are brothers and I know that five Arab gentleman boarded the airplane......

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No Sir I do not believe the OS. It isn't believable! There are however a few that still believe Oswald 'did it!' The OS zealots are few, and growing smaller in number as I type.
Just don't engage 'THEM', ever ! It really is that simple. Present your evidence to the ones willing to listen.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Really? I thought for sure there would be!
If nothing else just to keep a finger on the pulse, so to speak.
From reading a couple of the posts, I'd swear some would
HAVE to be getting paid!

I mean an opinion is one thing, but denying proven facts?
Thats just sad. Or profitable, obviously....
I would have to say, I think of course there are agents here.
Where else? My space?

If the peeps ever decided to quit putting up with all this,
it would probably be in the breaking news forum here the same day!

I think it stems from peoples realization that if they beleive one
'truth', the whole house of cards comes crashing down.
Thats too scary to even contemplate!

Once again, I think the big banker bailouts are proof of how
out in the open the deception and fraud really is.
People know its happening, but they STILL do not believe it! Amazing!
If they did, wouldnt something be done about it?

If I could give you all more than one star I would, I am enjoying this.
Like one poster mentioned, its all entertainment since nothing
will ever be done about it. IMO Doesnt bring back all the dead either....
Just how it is, living in the land of greed, home of the fraid'.
Peace, my friends.
(Thats all we can afford nowadays anyway, but Iraqs free, the banks
are saved and still huge, GM cars are still being made,
and the rich got their tax cuts!)

P.S. Um, where is bin ladin anyway?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Im sorry but how the hel* does the most powerful and sophisticated country in the world let something like this happen. I dont buy the OS but it just doesent make any flippin sense why there would be people in your OWN govt that would take part in this or turn a blind eye. Thats just from a Canadian perspective. And another note theres been some pipeline bombing in norther British Columbia. The mounties have said that it may be Native groups unhappy with the settlement with Encana. Ive done some reasearch and it seems to me that it highly likely it one dude with houshold materials and a flippin quad driving through the bush fu*ckin sh*t up.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
reply to post by jfj123

Is that not also merely your opinion?

Of course it's merely my opinion. Just like it's merely your opinion that they are here.

Anyway I don't particularly care either way however the point I was making is that if they were to be on any thread on ATS it would be this one as opposed to some "I'm a Pleiadian from wherever" thread.

And what makes your conspiracy more real then the Plieadian conspiracy thread?

I would like to think people on here are smart enough to see through the BS

Again, everything on here is opinion. Nobody has posted any solid evidence that PROVES a conspiracy. It's all opinion and supposition....nothing more.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by creaton91

Why does it not make sense???

The game is played on a need to know basis. Some government and political peeps really think is was Osama and genuinely believe that their government is fighting for freedom. Some know that it was an inside job but roll with the plan out of fear. Then you have the string pullers who planned the evil event well in advance and probably bought some adjacent buildings just for a better view of the show.....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist

Just because someone claims there were no planes, doesn't mean everyone in the 'Truth Movement' believes it.

It's not the fact that a few guys say there were no planes...
The reality is that there are so many hypothesis' that there really is no "truth movement"
No planes
Holographic planes
Planes but dressed up military planes
Planes but remote control planes
Planes and explosives
Nuclear bombs
Anti-matter bombs
Directed Energy weapons
Frequency generators creating a perfect resonance wave that liquified metal and cement
Nano robots
Aliens
etc..
etc..
etc..

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have to agree with what you are saying. We have to forgive what they did and move on. Don't give it any more power over you by thinking about it, obsessing about it, etc. We have to move forward and do our best to not dwell on the past. Think about and become what you want to see in the world. I know, sounds cliche but there's much wisdom in what Gandhi said...."be the change you want to see in the world."

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by creaton91

Cheers! Eh? Kanada's kewl!
Doncha know its all about "more" here?

Probably just the oil company doing it to garner public support
for whatever the company decides to do about those pesky locals.
Not the first time its ever happened.
Or possibly to cover their ass-ets in the present.
But not everything is a conspiracy as some have said.
Maybe sometimes it's just stupidity. Or suicide....

Either way, not good.
Its all about the 'more'.
Also explains 9/11......

[edit on 20-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grs9769
We have to forgive what they did and move on.

Ehmmmmm, what they DID?

The perps are STILL going at it, day in, day out.
Do you know how many people have died in the War on Terror?
How many people are being sent to Afghanistan by our new President?

This is not some lone isolated event that we can just forget about and move on;
the ripples haven't even started to subdue, and everyday we lose more freedom, and this planet altogether.

911 is THE event through which the larger network of criminal murdering scum can be exposed, as well as do away with the fairytale that our leaders CARE about any of us.

We could move on to the latest crimes, like the Bailouts, Gaza Massacre or drone bombing in Pakistan or whatever, but we'd lose everything we worked for, and reach less people since nobody cares about those events as they do about 911.

The reality is that there are so many hypothesis' that there really is no "truth movement" No planes Holographic planes Planes but dressed up military planes Planes but remote control planes Planes and explosives Nuclear bombs Anti-matter bombs Directed Energy weapons ...etc etc

Right, like I said, I highly suspect that there are people intentionally trying to muddy the waters, but how that in any way can lead to someone accepting the OS is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist

It's not the fact that a few guys say there were no planes...
The reality is that there are so many hypothesis' that there really is no "truth movement"
No planes
Holographic planes
Planes but dressed up military planes
Planes but remote control planes
Planes and explosives
Nuclear bombs
Anti-matter bombs
Directed Energy weapons
Frequency generators creating a perfect resonance wave that liquified metal and cement
Nano robots
Aliens
etc..
etc..
etc..

One does not have to prove exactly what happened to disprove the official story, but rather simply to show that "what happened" in the official story in fact did not. Of course everyone has their (for the most part) unproven theories of how it did happen, but that is all essentially irrelevant while the OS is still spoken of as fact and is used as a "justification" for committing even more atrocities.

If the sheriff is a suspect in a murder case, the first thing you need to do is stop letting him direct the investigation and dictate the press releases.

EDIT: Ever seen "Dexter"?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by dangerouslogic]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I beleive that when the Twin Towers were designed, they had to withstand a direct hit from the largest aircraft at that time...which I believe was a 707 - a much smaller aircraft than the two that whacked the towers.

In addition, the hijackers were deliberate in the flights that they took so there would be the maximum amount of fuel on-board the aircraft.

And finally, the way the towers are constructed, the pillars are built one on top of another straight up. Knocking out several pillars puts that much more strain on the remaining pillars.

The towers therefore took direct hits from aircraft larger than they were designed to withstand, stood for several minutes after being struck, and then the weakend floor or floors finally collapsed thus causing the upper floors to come crashing down and thus the cascading effect took over.

Another point about the vaporization of a crashing aircraft, does anyone remember the USAir crash of the plane going into Pittsburgh some years back? The aircraft was 5,000 feet in the air on approach to the airport when the pilots lost complete control (I'm pretty sure Boeing had to redesign the tail on all of their aircraft as the crash was caused by something in the tail section). Anyway, the aircraft went straight down and all aboard died...the plane had pretty much vaporized.

And as for Bush going someplace safe, the Secret Service put Bush back into the limo; they headed for the airport; they put the President on Air Force One and flew him to a base in the mid-West. The President wanted to return to D.C. but the Secret Service insisted he stay put for fear of his safety.

There was a book I'd read many years ago on the JFK assassination. The book was well written and basically postulated that Lee Harvey Oswald was swapped by the Russians and that the real Oswald was still in Russia (dead or alive, I don't remember but it didn't matter). The guy that the Russians sent over here was the real killer. The premise of his argument was based on Oswald's autopsy and the fact that Oswald had a prominent birth defect that did not show up on the autopsy. The author had me convinced without a doubt...I may be dreaming but I believe that they eventually dug up Oswald's remains to check out this theory - and lo and
behold they found the birth defect (it was something behind his left ear or something along those lines). Anyway, after that, I never believed another conspiracy theory again.

Actually, the 9/11 conspiracy theories would make much more sense if Al Gore was President. After all, since Bill Clinton put that separation between the FBI and CIA, if Mr. Gore had been President when the 9/11 attacks took place, then I would have believed there was a conspiracy...especialy since Al Queda had been planning the attacks for two and a half years while Mr. Clinton was President.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join