It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation Of The Book Of Revolation And The Tree Of Knowledge. Good Stuff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
First of all, thanks for viewing this thread and please have an open mind before coming to any conclusions. This is JUST what I was thinking, nothing more. THIS IS VERY INTERESTING to me though.

I have just finished watching the movie Knowing for the first time, an I was in golfed in it, in total darkness like I was in a trance. I probably can say the whole movie verbatim if I watched it again.

As I was watching thoughts were just running threw my mind rapidly, like the kids in the movie writing numbers down in a trance. So I started to think about the end of days and the book of Revelations. I heard pastors say before that the world was wipe out one time before by 'The Great Flood', and that the second time it would be by fire. Sort of like in the movie, big super solar flare.
l
So what came to my mind was "The Sun of God would once again return" Like most churches believe, to abolish "Evil,", and the Sun of God would take his people with him and only the wicked would stay on Earth and suffer for 7 years.

I was thinking that this might hold some sort of truth. The Sun not "Son" of God would come (Like a solar flare or something) would hit Earth and take us. So I was thinking "But wait? How would the wicked,greedy, folks would stay on Earth and suffer for 7 years or what ever?"

I think the answer is, for those who saw Deep Impact and Terminator 3, are the "United States' National Refuge" and "Crystal Peak" which is a fallout shelter for high-ranking government officials. Those are not the names of the locations, but you get the point. these places supposedly could gather 10's if not 1000's of people with their own little eco systems with food and shelter to sustain life for a few years. Aren't the government officials and elites some of the "wickedest and greediest " ones on the planet that use,control, and destroy mankind? I think so. Maybe they think that after a few years in their bunkers they'll be okay, only to find out that the radiation would kill them all off with in 7 years, right?

Now, those that "The Sun of God" have taken would all vanish and be in heaven, some how somewhere, but who isn't to say that after we all pass away we won't go to heaven,another dimension,or a better afterlife where we would know the truth and live forever as energy or spiritual beings? Could this be it, what the book of Revelations means?? Does it make sense?

THE TREE OF KNOWELDGE

When watching this movie, the Tree of knowledge came into my mind also. Why in most of the worlds biggest religions all have some of Tree of knowledge in it? I think the proof is right IN FRONT OF OUR FACES ALL THIS TIME!

One of Mans biggest questions are, "where did we all come from?". I think its simple and mankind is making it much more complicated then what it really is. The tree is something like a huge metaphor. The tree come from one single source. A small seed and grows into something big and pretty complex with multiple elements in it. seed,roots,bark,branches and at the end leaves. So we all basically come from one element that grew into more complex things. Matter,atoms protons, neutrons,energy,Suns, planet, and life. God, the creator of all, made that one element that morphed into all that we know. Now all we have to do is enjoy the time were here, because I believe we have more places to visit after we pass away, and the answer to who or what made God would never be known in this world. Our capabilities in this realm are too limited to to ever know that answer.

I know for a FACT, that this is not it after we die. There is life and existence after physical death. How do I know? Well thats a long story and deserve its own thread. And I swear I know that this is not it folks. Can I prove it to you?No. But can I tell you about what happened to me, that makes me so sure that there is life after death? Hell yeah, and I have my wife and 2 other people to back me up, that my experience was authentic, and theres no other way to explain the phenomena that happened to me.

WHATS SO CRAZY ABOUT ALL THIS?
Right now, when I logged on the internet to do a little research about the book of Revelations before I posted this thread, I decided to check ATS.com for a second to see whats happening on the home page and i clicked on "Dire warning..Aliens pics" thread, on the side where it says 'Newest Thread' a thread was just created about this very same topic Book Of Revolations And The Tree Of Knoweldge! What are the odds???!!!!

So what do you guys think?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by king Pop!p]

[edit on 19-7-2009 by king Pop!p]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think I gave you a star, and flag for your efforts. Good read, and another story to fill the books with.

I don't by any christian angles because I think it is an unhealthy death cult.

However, I do believe the bible is from older texts; which weren't tied to Christianity.... so I think there is good research, or proof material there.

I don't quite think the PTB in the shelter's will feel they are suffering as bad as the sheeple frying on the surface.

We will see one way or another.......oh, and yes this is not it.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I say that this is it.
But there is much more to "it" than meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

Thanks for the flag.

Maybe when, or if most people fry it'll be instantly and we wont feel a thing? Small price to pay for eternal paradise if you ask me. You probably wont even remember it in the next like anyway. So 1 or 2 second of excruciating pain would be like a walk in the park.lol

@Geladinhu.... Yea, I do feel like there is way more to it then meets the eye. But my imagination is limited. Fact is always stranger then fiction. It kills me not to know everything. Only if there was a way to know the true answers. Where did everything including God come from? OMG, ITS KILLING ME NOT TO KNOW! HOW CAN ONE STUDY THAT? YOU CANT. I think our best hope are extraterrestrials or inter dimensional beings, if any.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

I agree with some aspects of your 'Revelations' theory, particularly the PTB scurrying off to their rat holes to hide and leaving us to face the wrath of GOD. But I dont buy your 'Sun of God' approach.

You are on the right track with your Tree of Knowledge theory. Everything in existence did start from a single 'seed'.

Its called CONSCIOUSNESS. The following is a quote from a brilliant book titled 'Thinking and Destiny'

CONSCIOUSNESS: is the presence in all things - by which each thing is conscious in the degree in which it is conscious as what or of what it is or does. As a word it is the adjective "conscious" developed into a noun by the suffix "ness". It is a word unique in language; it has no synonyms, and its meaning extends beyond human comprehension. Consciousness is beginningless, and endless; it is indivisible, without parts, qualities, states, attributes or limitations. Yet, everything, from the least to the greatest, in and beyond time and space is dependent on it, to be and to do. Its presence in every unit of nature and beyond nature enables all things and beings to be conscious as what or of what they are, and are to do, to be aware and conscious of all other things and beings, and to progress in continuing higher degrees of being conscious towards the only one ultimate Reality----Consciousness.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Star and Flag. I think this thread will turn out to be good
I don't fully agree with the "sun" of God part, but I see what you're trying to do with it. I do however agree with the part where you mentioned that the PTP will flee to their underground bases and suffer. Great thread.

~Renarism

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Renarism

Thanks for the S&F.

The Reason for the "Sun Of God" goes back to Jordan Maxwell I believe, when he said that the ancients used to refer to our Star as the Sun of God's. The Sun walks on water, if you see it from a shore when its setting. A lot of symbolical stuff.

I hope other can maybe add on or share their opinions.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
so much in revelations, the one part you can be sure of is the mountain that falls into the sea

due to lack of funding to catalog all earth passing asteriods

that, and the new city that comes down from the sky in the last paragraph with all its gemstone like lights shimmering is better known as a starbase

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

Wow super scary
I didn't know those events in the book. I think i'm gonna take some time to read it slowly and and try to see what it all means.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It is a good idea to study the scriptures, and not just for their prophetic insights. These are captivating, no doubt, but are merely an ansulary benefit to understanding The Creation and Yhwh's plan, and indeed the need, for salvation. Noah needed salvation and may have been unsure what he needed salvation from, but he trusted Yhwh.

Revelation is brimming with imagery as I am certain John spoke of what he saw with an ancient tongue. Reading The Revelation should lead you on an incredible adventure through the scripture and through history. The book of Daniel will give you chills when you realize that Daniel and Revelation speak of some of the same events. Yhwh used both of them to coroborate his message, as the four Gospels coroborate the life of The Messiah.

Daniel was gifted of Yhwh, and for that gifting he nearly became a lion's lunch. Some even believe that John himself was dunked in boiling oil and survived to pen The Revelation: but that is disputable since there is no mention of it in any of the extant historical writings before Foxe's Book of Martyrs.

While you are in there, count the number of times '7' is used in the book. 7 menorahs, 7 churches, 7 heads, there are 7s everwhere. It is like Yhwh's signature work: His Magnum Opus if you will, and it actually promises a blessing to those who read it.

Also, try to get as close to a native rendering of the as you can. Many modern translations avoid references to The Messiah as divinity. We have inherited lies, and if you read closely, you will realize that most of them began by misrepresenting The Messiah as just another prophet. If you like following conspiracies, stripping off The Messiah's cloke of divinity and draping it on the Pope is probably the biggest one going. (Hint: Tammuz was born on December 25: not the Messiah).

Enjoy the book and expect a blessing...

Shalom...

new topics

top topics

join