It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon and its Secret Bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Ever wonder why no other country has gone to the moon or even tried?
Since our encounter we have fled never to return.

this is the final absolute evidence that the moon is home to at least one alien race who seeks not to be disturbed in their guardianship of mother earth.

which alien race though would claim this dominion as their home?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello, tigpoppa! Welcome to ATS. Please click here.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
um.....thats in no way absolute proof of anything, not even the fact that no other countries have been to the moon. one could theorize countries have gone there secretly.

not going to the moon =/= there are aliens.

there have been a few theories for alien moon bases ahead of yours, but those usually involved blurry pictures.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i may be using conjecture to arrive at my conclusions but the fact remains.

FACTS!
Noone is going to the moon.
Noone who ever went to the moon ever went back.

Conclusion=

Moon bases housing a secretive alien organization possibly for the creation of hybrids to deliver a message through mankind without making themselves known.

All of those are cut and dry to reduce any ambiguity.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
well, when something scares me (or anyone i know), i mean that nasty primal fear, i avoid whatever caused it at all costs. cant see why the nasa boys would be any different.......

they again, the whole story could be disinformation to keep unwanted eyes from seeing whats really going on. the easiest way to eliminate future uninvited "partners" is to make them scared to go.

just a thought

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

well since people can believe that EVERYTHING the government tells us is a lie, then one could argue that we went back secretly. or that we even have our own moon bases.

(while i dont believe that, im just playing devils advocate)

And still

no one going to the moon does not mean there are aliens there.

for all we know its just too boring to be worth the money. or maybe mars exploration is just more appealing while "we went to the moon!" is a 40 year old statement and people like to one-up previous achievements.

youre going to need more proof for your claim that there are alien moon bases

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Scientific endeavor and exploration is one of humanity's finer qualities. When they are allied to our ability to exploit our imaginations and accomplish our dreams...we reach for the stars.

Sadly, following the twelve men that walked on the Moon, we've been limited by other elements of human nature. The 70s were economically depressed and the Cold War was continuing...Russia and the USA were spending on a nuclear armory and shoring up military capabilities. The USA spent the 80s consolidating international political and economic dominance. Russia spent the 80s in economic meltdown and the 90s in political change. Nasa's budget has been growing smaller (almost continuously) since the early 70s.

Rather than alien intimidation, it's about a lack of political will and lack of interest in science for science' sake. I feel that we're beginning to move in the right direction again...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
hm.. i remember hearing this in a past post on ats.
just can't quiet remember

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Nasa is supposed to be for space exploration and that is their mission.

we built a space station possibly as a monitoring station for an invasion or as a meeting point to establish relations with a far off race who is going to bring their technology to save us in our most dire times.

The refusal of nasa to further explore the moon as their mission is proof of there being space brothers there in the craters looking over the human race. Still I wonder what alien race would be present there that would scare nasa so much and sometimes worries me if perhaps their one of the not so friendly races.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure something either man-made or alien is up there, as I have found some pretty convincing images of strange and very clear structures & objects lately by using Google Earth (moon)!

I will share those images once I have my first 20 posts.

Cheers,

David

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Absolute (adjective):
“Completely unequivocal and not capable of being viewed as partial or relative”

Evidence (transitive verb):
“To demonstrate or prove something”

You're not even close.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Nasa is supposed to be for space exploration and that is their mission.

we built a space station possibly as a monitoring station for an invasion or as a meeting point to establish relations with a far off race who is going to bring their technology to save us in our most dire times.

The refusal of nasa to further explore the moon as their mission is proof of there being space brothers there in the craters looking over the human race. Still I wonder what alien race would be present there that would scare nasa so much and sometimes worries me if perhaps their one of the not so friendly races.

If Nasa were scared off by the aliens like the Armstrong/ Aldrin legends claims...why did they put a further 10 men on the Moon? What made Nasa continue to send probes up there? Why have India, Japan, Russia and Europe succeeded also? Why are there plans for joint Russia/India and joint ESA/NASA missions in the next few years? Will the aliens be pissed when we crash into the Moon in a few months? With questions like this, it's hard to support the 'scared off' internet myth.

As lookouts go...the ISS isn't very practical. It's manned by a handful of guys and has an Earth-like planet blocking a lot of the view. It's too small to accept guests
It'd be ignorant to state categorically that there are NO bases on the Moon (ours or otherwise), however there aren't many compelling images to suggest otherwise...

top topics

join