It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Im The TickleMonster. Do you want to hear about the Alpha-Bet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I was spening some time doing random things on the internet when I came across this place because of the thread about Merlin and 2012. Myself I always thought 9/11 was a bit like Merlin too, but I dont believe in a real Merlin, I think its some sort of experiment, and It has to do with the Alpha-Bet that defines our views on everything we see, have you ever come across a poet who seems to write cleverly around rhymes, to the point where it almost seems as if he is making a spoof of the language. In my opinion it seems like John Lennon did it a bit also. So recently while I was thinking about words and languages and sad I couldn't express myself better I was reminded of Pink Floyd and the wall. I was breaking down words when I noticed it was called Alpha-Bet and decided to look at the entire thing that way. I feel that this type of thinking would be more acceptable here then outside where people become defensive or easily stirred without any real reason, so I decided to sign up and share it with you all, so someone more capable can understand it then the drunken hapless homeless Ticklemonster that happened to think it over and search it out a couple night last winter.

This past winter I was thinking about The Wall and about the English language, and wondering if its a true representation of reality, the way the language fits together and defines things, because a prophet is a profit, and the antichrist is supposed to be the false prophet that runs cam alot, and I began to feel kind of angry about the past eight years so I wrote the whole thing up on the wall and noticed its called Alpha-Bet.

So I looked up Alpha-Bet and found out its supposed to be saying AlphaBeta, which I guess means OneTwo? But for some reason they took off the A and called it The Alpha Bet. It looked like a trick so I decided to just sound the whole thing out.

Now, when I started sounding the whole thing out I was quite surprised to be met with a threat. three words with three letters each to start off the alpha-bet, and I got to thinking that when three things happen, it usually gets a little attention, and if they happen three times, then its some definite evidance.

ABC DEF GHI. I couldn't help but remember all those elementary teachers saying "Just sound it all out, you'll get it." So I did. Abyss Deaf Guy. What a thing to say. I just figured it out, and it met me with a spooky threat that made fun of me for never understanding it before. Abyss Deaf Guy...

Alpha-Bet.

This is making me angry.

I dont want to tell you what I made out of the rest of it, I want to see what other people come up with, and then post what I thought of the rest of that Alpha-Bet, that defines everything in my world.

So please help me figure out this Alpha-Bet, and everything it could possibly be saying. What I came up with was a seven word sentence that broke down into smaller words like slang and reiterated itself on both levels twice more after these first three words. So I think I got it right, but I wanted to see if anyone else or a good majority came up with the same thing, and this seems like a good place to ask, because not many people will take you seriously if your out on the street getting angry about the Alpha-Bet, and anyone who knows what thats like, isn't on a computer very often.

So whether its a war song, a gamble, experiment, or primary objective its the Alpha-Bet.
I'll be sure to tell you what I made the rest out to be once I get some response on the subject so I dont ruin things, or coax anyone along.

Sincerely,

The Ticklemonster

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Would you like to buy an O?

I'm sorry, what are we talking about again?

ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQR STU VWX YZ

Abck 'def gee jeckel minnow poker stew ??? yizz?

What exactly is this supposed to mean? OP needs to back this fun bus up and explain everything from scratch.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You're serious aren't you?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
ZYX WVUT SRQ PONMLK JIHGF EDCBA

Just in case the cops ask.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ticklemonster,
Hi!
I'm confused? But then I'm new here, too, so maybe I'm supposed to be. =)
Anyhow, welcome, hope you have as much fun here as I am having.
gb
~pre

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

ticklemonster:
a seven word sentence that broke down into smaller words like slang and reiterated itself on both levels twice more after these first three words.

Hello, The Ticklemonster. Ok, let's take a look.

"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"

At first glace, I see it as nine groups of three letters, with the final letter "missing."

ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQR STU VWX YZ
"Abyss deaf guy Jeckyl mono paqua Shut-Up folks, yes."

ticklemonster:
AlphaBeta, which I guess means OneTwo?

Because the three is missing?

Alternately, "paqua" (which is "turn around" in korean) could be read as "porker" "poker" or "poke her." So far, reading it as nine fits thematically, but let's try to recreate the 7 you said you saw.

ABC DEF GHIJ KL MN O PQRS TU VW XYZ
Abyss deaf guy, kill men of powers to view "xyz"

Interesting, but I'm still not seeing your seven-words version. How about...

ABC DEF GHI J KLM N OPQ RST UV WX Y Z
"Abyss deaf guy jus' Kill'em and opaque rest of works why zzzz (sleep)

Still no seven, but once again interesting and this one also fits in with the theme.

ticklemonster:
when three things happen, it usually gets a little attention,
and if they happen three times

Yes. Three things, three times. I don't see the Seven in the alphabet at all. Which seems appropriate if it's a wall between us and "reality." Though "emerald glasses" might be closer than "wall."

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
they dont all have to be three letters that make a word, I found a sentence with seven words that sometimes broke down into more when you simply state them in english. I dont really want to put it on here yet since that might coax people into seeing it a certain way but it makes more sense then any of the ones you've posted.

For now I'll just say that UV I turned into Of, and after that there were two words that I counted as one, maybe my way of counting was wrong, but the last six letters are two letter words. The part left is the hardest to figure out, but it will make sense with the rest of the sentence once you do.

Im going to leave the whole thing at the bottom of this post, but I hope some of you will try to figure it out on your own. After looking it over Im sure you'll all see that this is the only way it makes sense, and reiterates itself twice.

I forgot to explain that pronouncing the sound each letter makes for the same amount of time and in order can help you make the sentence, and probably should have also told you that it breaks down into 12 words that become like slang.

Here is what I came up with

ABC DEF GHI JKL M NO P-QRST UV WX YZ
A Bic Deaf Guy Jackle Em' An'Know Pa Cursed OF Wicks Eyes
A Bitch Pucker
Abyss Cursed

I took Jackle Em as meaning to make their skulls like Jack O Lanterns, and it was the last part of the sentence I figured out, after playing around with WXYZ as much as I could and having it make the most sense as Wicks Eyes. So in other words since everyone who looked at Pa wanted to burn him, this was his joke. Also if your into poetry look at the way words are structured and how things relate to one another in the language.

Ex: Profit and Prophet
Abomination A bomb, a nation
Des-Troy
A "Plot" of Land
Some and Sum
A cost for goods, or a punishment that will cost you

and there are many more of these also, I think its something they are constantly changing and adding too over time, and that the language was made to be a blasphemy against God. It also seems to be a language of business. I was going to ask what the Koine Greek word for abomination sounds out to in its own language also? I think that in alot of ways the English language can give you disordered thoughts, or regulate the way your mind works and relates to things in the world for business matters.

I've also met white collars who say weird things that have secret subtle meanings, or sometimes they will 1. Clear their throat 2. & fix their Tie, around their neck, to let you know that they will hurt you. They also say "Cross your heart, and hope to Die."
I call them the Alpha-Bet Gang.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
WOW You make even the hard core conspiracist look good!

When was the english language first written? Do you think that those people way back then wrote out a message using today's slang in some part?

How is that possible?

**Edited to only add that you should do well here.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by uplander]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I forgot to add that when we use the Alpha-Bet to write things its called spelling. We "spell" things with the letters of the Alpha-Bet.

I've been angry about the Alpha-Bet.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by ticklemonster]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

Yep, and to add to this further:
Do you think that English is really a language of its own making? The characters of the alphabet are based on far older characters and letters.

As are the words, also, I'm not seeing how abyss deaf guy is a threat.
You're a guy in a vast nothingness who can't hear anything?

new topics

top topics

join