It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire the Grid II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
July 28th, 2009 at 19:19 GMT.

I have been told to unite humanity again for one hour of time. We will sit in contemplation of the world that will be. This is an hour of earthly creation with the highest degree of pure intention. Use meditation, prayer, thought, music or intention - any tool of your choosing to manifest the world we so desire into being. Imagine millions of humans sitting, taking a stand for something better; a world of equality of balance of harmony and joy. We will gather for one hour and hold the vision of a world fed, a world of abundance for all, a world of joyful experiences. This world holds pure potential for all humans.

With this in mind, set about seeing in your mind what that world looks like, see green fields, beautiful clear rivers and clean air. Now see abundance for everyone, see people smiling, happy, well fed, well cared for. See humans sharing and cooperating. What does that look like you ask? Simply imagine it. Really see it in your mind. The imagination is the paintbrush of our creations. See it here during this very special energy time. See it here and dream it into being. We will collectively see it and dream it into being. Remember you are not alone, there are millions of us intending this new world into place.

Now put details into your dream, see all of the beauty you desire. Add color and delight. The more detailed your dream, the more tangible we make our intention. See the people of the world living in harmony not only with each other but with the planet itself. See engineering taking a turn to work with nature for the betterment of both all humanity and the earth itself, working together for the betterment of all. People all sharing in a plan to challenge the old ideas and incorporate new, better, healthier ideas. The winds of change can be directed and this is our opportunity to consciously choose that direction. It is the time of a great gathering, a uniting of minds to create a better way, a way without exclusion. We can change the world. It begins with our hearts and minds.

www.firethegrid.com...

from Fire the Grid I held on July 17, 2007:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Proof from Princeton University that a consciousness spike did occur then:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

I certainly can't see any harm in it. No-one's asked me for any money. Only those with a pure heart and pure intentions are invited to participate.

I'm in, anyone else going to join me?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If my math is correct that is 12:19 pacific standard time. I am with you man, that would be a tuesday and I will be sitting in my office at my work. I will be thinking about hippies in crowded streets singing folk songs about a world that is united an unaffraid. Do away with the past hardships and envision a world that is constantly advancing whether we like it or not. I will practice positivity that day more so then I do other days. I mean why the heck not! Good luck with your thread.

SVE

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thedude69

My thanks to you thedude69. If you go to the link it converts the GMT to your time zone. If you can't make it for that hour, the site says the energy is positive the whole day.

Sorry I didn't put quotation marks around the first part of the post. I'm reading it back now and it looks like I'm making the statement. My intention was to draw attention to that part of Shelley's quote.

I don't make many threads, and now I know why

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This plan is simply spiritual oppression since if the plan would succeed, the majority would have to change their lifestyles all because a minority used some energy to force these changes onto the world.

[edit on 19/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
This plan is simply spiritual oppression since if the plan would succeed, the majority would have to change their lifestyles all because a minority used some energy to force these changes onto the world.

[edit on 19/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]

Anything is everything, if "oppression" happens that is just a part of the cycle. What are we to judge what should be? And besides, no one expects the world to evolve into some sort of drone species. This is just about unification of the "minority," it does not need to include you unless you want to accept it. It is only a message out of hundreds that already have been prescribed into our society, including your idea that there is such a thing as being segregated or oppressed. This meditation carries a weight equal to the level participation that accompanies it. I do not think it would be possible for a small group of persons to initiate a wide scale evolution overnight or in a period of a single moment, especially when there are people like you. And let me tell you it is great that there are persons such as yourself; it makes us try to step up our game so that we can convince others that there are some really good parties happening now, and everyone is invited.

SVE

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thank you.

That was an excellent article.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7
July 28th, 2009 at 19:19 GMT.

My apologies - It is not GMT but Rio di Janeiro time. I was unable to edit my original post to show this correction.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
My grandfather has passed away, so he can't reply to this...I'll have to use his words on his behalf. "Wish in one hand, and (relieve yourself) in the other, and see which hand fills up first!".

That isn't to say that Grandpa wasn't a big believer in wishing, or dreaming. He started with a 40 acre patch of ground, and by the time I came along, he had around 500 acres. He'd built two barns, a chicken coop, a tool shed and a house with his own hands, dug his own wells and septic systems, raised two children, buried two more, helped raise five grandchildren, built a church, survived two World Wars, the Great Depression, and the Spanish Flu outbreak. He knew all about dreaming, and wishing, and 'visualizing'. He also understood that sitting on your 'anatomy' wishing for something didn't get it done. If you want to make changes, whether the changes be enlarging a family homestead, or making the world-at-large a better place, eventually, you have to put your hand on the shovel, or the hammer, or the slide rule, and start doing something.

Let's make an effort to change the world for the better...I'm all for that. I'd just feel a lot more confident if, instead of employing visualization techniques, we could get more people to employ their hands. Stop 'visualizing a world without homelessness', and volunteer your time with Habitat for Humanity. Stop 'visualizing a world without hunger', and start working to feed the hungry. If you don't like my grandfather's rather less-than-eloquent words, then keep the words of Master Yoda firmly in your mind..."There is no try...only do, or do not!". If that's still not good enough for you, I'll quote Laurel and Hardy. "Don't just stand there...DO SOMETHING!".

I would join you in your 'fire the grid' visualization, but I, and others like me, are too busy actually doing what we can. Y'all have fun, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
People who are participating in Fire The Grid have used there hands in many occasions. But I do agree more tangible effects can be reached from directing yourself in a more strenuous activity, such as disposing of filth and nurturing our environment. For one, I will make a note of not smoking cigarettes on that day and decide if it is something I can control. Setting goals one day at a time and life enjoyment is my "Fire the Grid." We are all very privileged people and it is right to preserve this gift. Thank you Brother Stormhammer for your post, it was very moving. I also appreciate you wishing luck to this thought experiment.

SVE

[edit on 25-7-2009 by thedude69]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Brother Stormhammer, your ATS name makes you sound like a preacher. But I'm not here to judge.

Some of us can use both hands. The right hand to "do" and the left hand to hopefully inspire others.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
just asked the gf if she would do this with me that day annnnnd....yupp!!! cant wait to see the outcome of this! maybe ill even print out some flyers and post them up as im sure where im at around quite a bit of hippies are around where i live and shouldnt be to hard to get more ppl! lol S + F

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Thanks for your support!

Double thanks for spreading the word

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Brother Stormhammer, your ATS name makes you sound like a preacher. But I'm not here to judge.

Some of us can use both hands. The right hand to "do" and the left hand to hopefully inspire others.

Ordained minister, check.
Warhammer 40K fanatic, also check.
Titan Legions / Epic40K fanatic, also check.

Their powers combine to form....my internet handle on several boards.

I'm very aware that most people have two hands. I'm just very tired of the ever-growing legion of people who seem to think that all they have to do is "visualize" something, or "raise awareness" of an issue in order to "change the world". Whether it be the "Name it and claim it" subspecies of televangelist (a particular peeve of mine, since it gives one of my professions a bad name), the arrogant celebrity who tells his / her minimum-wage-earning fans to cough up the cash while he / she rakes in 'feel good' points, or the crystal-gazing scam artists who try to tell us that 'changing vibrational energies' will make the world better with no sweat involved, they don't impress me (at least not in a positive way). I'm much more impressed by the people who see a need, then see TO the need. "Be ye doers of the Word, and not Hearers only" was sound advice 2,000 years ago, and remains so to this day.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Today I did not smoke a cigarette, and it feels great. Smoking is a dirty and expensive habbit. Let us hope I can make it another day....

SVE

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thedude69

Good for you thedude69. Keep up the good work. I gave up in 1997 after smoking for 20 years, started in my early teens. It is very tough. It's also the best thing I ever did. Couldn't afford to smoke now, only today in the shops saw a packet was $17.50.

To all those that participated in the meditation today. THANKS!! I felt fantastic afterwards. May lots of small differences make one big one.

new topics

top topics

join