It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm theprofessionalnyc...nice to be here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi I'm the professionalnyc

I live on the east coast USA. I was into the self help community (I hold too much videos, audio, and books on self improvement to the point where the most fustrating thing is not having enough time to listen/view/read all of them). I was into self improvement because I was single and "change" is part of the formula in the community of single men who study the arts of connecting with women better (ie I am in my mid 30s and looking to settle down and meet one girl). The thing is, I ended up meeting what I believe is the THE ONE, so the self help thing is no longer a priority, because of that (so to speak). Which lead me to the problem of the "vaccuum" that was created, which used to be filled with all of my time spent "self improving/changing" for the better in order to "increase my value" in the "eyes of the opposite sex", so one of my pick up arts friends was into the whole "we are not alone" world, and I ended up here at abovetopsecret...

I've been studying UFOs, conspiracy theories, and supernatural phenomenom for over a year, starting with projectcamelot (all videos/audios/transcripts), as well as earthfiles. I started watching UFO Hunters on the history channel, and noticed just recently that an old friend that I spend a few years hanging out with in NYC, Kevin Cook was a new addition to the show....small world...at the time about 5-7 years ago, we both were not into UFOs...

I've got Coast to Coast AM podcast automatically downloading every night to my IPOD which I try to listen to every day...

I've read the following books:
Jim Sparxx (The Keepers)
Michel Desmarquet (Thiaooba Prophecy)
Dr. Jonathan Reed (Link)
Cathy O'brien (Transformation of America)
Brice Taylor (Thanks for the Memories)
Lawrence Taylor (Alien Interview)
My Big Toe
Russel Targ (The End of Suffering)

I'm now reading Dolores Cannon's The Custodians...

I'm also subscribed to Linda Moulten Howes Earthfiles

Cheers!!!!!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by theprofessionalnyc]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope that you spread your knowledge and I also hope that you learn adn find the truth that you seek.

Peace,
~TheMythLives

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ProfessionalNYC,
Hi from another newbie! Now -that- was an intro! I never know what to say in those things. Yours was excellent. About the self-help community and meeting women that way, I have an opinion. LOL! I figure anyone who posts here loves to share their opinion. Anyhow, speaking as a member of the femalius speciesicus. you could always.... be you, like you, and believe you are decent enough for a decent woman to like you as-is...
I'm 100% just speaking for myself but, if someone is trying to 'fix themselves' do I want to date them, or do I pause and think... "If they don't think they are ok why would i??" Just my perspective. Being at peace with yourself is attractive.
Anyhow,
Maybe I shouldn't go there. I'm still pretty new to posting on a board like this so for now I just try to be honest in responses. If you feel like I am out of line please let me know and I will edit/delete anything that bothers you.
Ummmmm..... Welcome to ATS? LOL =)
gb,
~pre

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey preparanoid,

No problem with your advice. Having someone comment is actually a complement in my books!! Thanks for the advice, and you are correct, loving yourself as-is is definitely the best advice of all..

Cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Welcome, I found your intro.

I have seen the show UFO Hunters and I enjoy it. Kevin is still the skeptic I see but he seems to slowly be coming around.

I now see you are a new member that is why I do not know of you, better to always be safe then sorry.

I look forward to any of your U2U's

new topics

top topics

join